Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

:chud:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Orly Taitz

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CaptainBeefart posted:

Don't forget he's Muslim: as all hell.

If I were Muslim I might want that for a username

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yes they absolutely should be doing actual meaningful governance, but also yes they should actually use the levers of power to do that whole winning thing as opposed to being quietly shuffled into a mass grave. Chuds will try and invalidate elections legal basis or not, preventing a guy who did a coup from winning by trying to auto deny some electoral votes is a good thing.

Logic? In my trhnzop thread??

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

if you wanted to be snide about hüsker dü you could call them hüsker dü dü

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

crime fighting hog posted:

It happened at the big Husker Women's Volleyball game in Lincoln, NE Aug 30. I specifically remember hearing "By order of the commander in chief" please remove your hats and place your hand on your hearts, etc.

So I was thinking why say commander in chief instead of president? What is it about the president's executive authority as head of the military that matters with the national anthem? It just seemed weird

yeah it;s weird as heck!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the president can't order me to do jack poo poo, commander in chief or not

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

glad we're focusing on matters that are important to American families - the black guy who was elected president fifteen years ago

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

god dammit

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
https://twitter.com/jetgreguar/status/613607172778233856?t=DuOlKyiTqQaQYYY3sez_4Q&s=19

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

the milk machine posted:

the president can't order me to do jack poo poo, commander in chief or not

what about the president in exile

punished president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

After Obama released his long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, Trump said "I am really honored and I am really proud, that I was able to do something that nobody else could do."[156]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

don't get it (dick) twisted

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

The most official way to get a fursona is lose to Sonicfox in a fighting game.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yes they absolutely should be doing actual meaningful governance, but also yes they should actually use the levers of power to do that whole winning thing as opposed to being quietly shuffled into a mass grave. Chuds will try and invalidate elections legal basis or not, preventing a guy who did a coup from winning by trying to auto deny some electoral votes is a good thing.

hmm yeah not gonna support the dems

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

lol iirc nearly all of his pardons were doled out in the last weeks/days of the trump supremacy, almost all of them went to people convicted on fraud and/or corruption charges, and nearly of those pardons were basically sold openly to the highest bidder by trump aides and lobbyists

And IIRC Giuliani was trying to solicit them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I dom't respect the country, or the system. But if Trump gets 50% of the vote? Or less? he should be president

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

And IIRC Giuliani was trying to solicit them

Yeah, whatever happened to that?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

glad we're focusing on matters that are important to American families - the black guy who was elected president fifteen years ago

we need to get back to the serious business of hunter's hogg

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Buddykins posted:

they really want obama to be gay for some reason

yeah for some reason

and they also want michelle to be a man

for some reason

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
remember when trump pardoned a bunch of rap guys after getting paid by them and pretending to be his friend or w/e

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

I dom't respect the country, or the system. But if Trump gets 50% of the vote? Or less? he should be president

I don’t think that’s ever been the rule !!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Rob is the rudest man I've ever met.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

euphronius posted:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

remember when trump pardoned a bunch of rap guys after getting paid by them and pretending to be his friend or w/e

another set of happy customers

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

me every single work day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

50% of expected hair

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Good Citizen posted:

uhhh… let me be queer

lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mmm, hungwbama!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

who was the original Birther . I forget

oh right

it was hillary

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

External Organs posted:

Mmm, hungwbama!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The whole gender conversation gets super confusing/kind of understandable? when watching old tv shows

Yesterday my parents were watching an old episode of the dating game and one of the questions was:
"If a male actor were a female, which one would your husband date? "

One guy answered Jean Claude VanDam

well he was pretty drat good lookin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

50% of expected hair

monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

euphronius posted:

Me Gaslighting Euphronius: What is an Electro-Collage? Some sort of way to count up all the 1-person-1-votes?