Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

crime fighting hog posted:

pretty interesting to put an emu in your letterhead considering your country lost a war to them

Description of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
The centre of the shield includes symbols of Australia's six states and the border of the shield symbolises federation.

The shield is held up by the native Australian animals the kangaroo and the emu, which were chosen to symbolise a nation moving forward, based on the fact that neither animal can move backwards easily.

A seven-point gold Commonwealth Star sits above the shield. Six of the star's points represent the Australian states and the seventh point represents the territories.

A wreath of gold and blue sits under the Commonwealth Star. Gold and blue are the Commonwealth Coat of Arms' 'livery', or 'identifying', colours.

Australia's floral emblem, the golden wattle, frames the shield and the kangaroo and emu and at the bottom of the shield you will see a scroll containing the word 'Australia'.

There are ten variations of the 1912 Arms – the colour version, four variations of the conventional Arms and five variations of the stylised Arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

pretty interesting to put an emu in your letterhead considering your country lost a war to them

it's only fair that the victor gets on the letterhead

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i call it lolstralia

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

we had to do it, it was the price we paid to stop the madness*

*the madness of war, not the madness of emus. they are all still loving bonkers

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

we had to do it, it was the price we paid to stop the madness*

*the madness of war, not the madness of emus. they are all still loving bonkers

Fucken birds

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

veepfake posted:

maybe, but it could also be that understanding this situation is not their strength, and they're just not that smart about thsi kind of thing

Nah just in general, anyone in court that rejects a plea deal is universally a moron that thinks they are going to win the trial because of main character syndrome or some poo poo.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Hope they fry whoever killed that cop

police departments: assaulting working dogs is just as bad as assaulting an officer

also police departments: we had to euthanize this dog due to some unfortunate incidents/bad behavior, also please do not consider the logical ramifications of this

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Bethamphetamine posted:

The shield is held up by the native Australian animals the kangaroo and the emu, which were chosen to symbolise a nation moving forward, based on the fact that neither animal can move backwards easily.

ok legitimately great

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Nah just in general, anyone in court that rejects a plea deal is universally a moron that thinks they are going to win the trial because of main character syndrome or some poo poo.

Or wants to show their loyalty to their boss

None of this is real to these people. It's all a cheap passion play written on the backs of voided contracts and toilet paper.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

"hold" the sergeant says as the ground begins to rumble
The chocobo theme gets louder
"HOLD!"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

petit choux posted:

Or wants to show their loyalty to their boss

None of this is real to these people. It's all a cheap passion play written on the backs of voided contracts and toilet paper.

trump is gonna take a pleas deal that somehow results in everyone else getting the electric chair while he doesn’t have any consequences :chaostrump:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

everyone keep Kat in your thoughts and prayers as she attempts to quit smoking

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

VideoKid posted:

trump is gonna take a pleas deal that somehow results in everyone else getting the electric chair while he doesn’t have any consequences :chaostrump:

they have those pictures of trump looking bad rear end, but they are incomplete. They need to have trump looking badass, on a pile of dead maga.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tacodaemon posted:

Chantix let my dad quit after like 40 years of smoking. poo poo is wild and gives you the craziest dreams of your life and then you just stop wanting to smoke.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
gently caress Texas too goddamn hot
May god smite these blasted lands after I depart

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

tacodaemon posted:

the trick to stop smoking is to start smoking your least favorite kinds of cigarettes exclusively, i smoked menthol lights the entire time and switched to marlboro reds and was done in like a month

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Elon Musk's erratic demands after taking over Twitter were so constant his subordinates took to asking the billionaire to sign off on his requests for fear he would forget, according to a new report.

The world's richest man has made several big calls in an attempt to transform the platform, now known as X, after buying it for $44 billion last October.

About half of Twitter's workforce was culled shortly after Musk took control in October last year. Many of his decisions since then appear to have been made on the fly. Musk stepped back as CEO in June, handing over to Linda Yaccarino.

Musk also ended the platform's "blue tick" verification and replaced it with a subscription service called X Blue, formerly Twitter Blue.

Major changes demanded by Musk have come alongside several internal shifts during his tumultuous 11 months of ownership.

He ordered engineers to boost the amount of people who saw his tweets after Joe Biden's post about the Super Bowl got more hits than his, Platformer reported.

These demands extended to the accounts of friends and business partners. Two people familiar with the matter told Insider the company was monitoring the feed of billionaire investor Marc Andreesen after he complained.

Musk also restored the accounts of controversial figures, including Kanye West and Donald Trump. He reinstated Ye's account after the rapper contacted Musk personally, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The newspaper, cited unnamed sources, reported that such requests were made so frequently employees decided to write some down and ask Musk to sign them.

Bill Mitchell got dumped by Trump and Elon, and now he's reduced to getting LOOMERED in live debates

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Just keep quitting, you'll get there eventually.
Like you have one cigarette, all right, no biggie so long as you try quitting again.
It's like making basketball shots, ya gonna miss some, but whatever, so long as your average goes up.

Also fill the smoking time with some other hobby.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

GIRL BRAINS posted:

my sister says they have been getting ercot warnings to conserve power every day for the past month

seems really really good

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

gotta wonder what kind of wolf of wall street drug regime Musk is doing every day

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

regimen? gently caress

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Thank you to Senator Ralph Babet of Australia!

lmao

quote:

Babet considers his $200,000 salary a "pay cut" and believes that it is too little for the "suffering" that he will endure in parliament and that he would "be happier" staying in Narre Warren running his real estate business. Days before his term started, Babet told an interviewer he had no intention of running for more than one term.
a lot in common!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

gotta wonder what kind of wolf of wall street drug regime Musk is doing every day

it's a lot of ketamine + he is really stupid

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he's not that cool

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

probably drinks starbucks coffee and takes adderrall and valium

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

I'm testing to see how many people I follow see my posts. If you see this post, please reply with #DeSantis2024.
2:13 PM · Sep 7, 2023
·
8 Reposts
21 Quotes
61 Likes

quote:

Who can reply?
People @mitchellvii follows or mentioned can reply

He's getting sad and desperate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just wanted to remind everyone that in the 1980s the singer from Icehouse had the greatest mullet Australia ever saw, and this song is so ridiculous but so catchy

(video: -33.8814054,151.2098544)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFOVu1CurM

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I guess it's a good thing the cops don't have guns there

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yoga-class-meditation-mistaken-for-mass-killing-at-uk-seaside-cafe/

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

GIRL BRAINS posted:

God has smote a place or two after I've departed, I can't say it's been an improvement.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

GIVE ME YOUR MONIES!

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699848914541613550

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Custom stack of nootropics and HGH, a microdose of K and some THC to take the edge off.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

tacodaemon posted:

oof good luck with that, I made it like three days and work got super stressful so I started up again

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mass chilling :waycool:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol so like when do they start declaring all the juries being soros funded or whatever?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:c00l:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Snorting Ozempic that's been dried crystallized into doge shaped nugs by a guy named Phylum Barsupport who wears three pairs of sunglasses at a time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

if you recall, peter navarro was whining for days and days on all the chud networks and podcasts after he got put in jail for like a day, an unbelievably shook man

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

yeah, i guess i missed that. i don't get the "not listening to their lawyer" thing. if they really think the case could have real consequences, then idk why you wouldn't leave it up to someone who knows those waters better than you. that just seems dumb

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
OJ didn't accept a plea deal. Bing bong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:thunk: