Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

NPR Journalizard posted:

This is the bit that gets me. I might be able to run 10 maps in a day, on a good day.

Im never going to get a mageblood.

Imo you still have time to like, get better. Research, run more stuff, upgrade your gear, learn from your mistakes, absorb information. Just plug away at poo poo piece by piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Yea but running maps endlessly is the worse bit of the POE endgame IMO

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
yeah, maps are just there to get you blueprints, logbooks, and insane quantities of sulfur

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Nothingtoseehere posted:

Yea but running maps endlessly is the worse bit of the POE endgame IMO

It's a means to an end. It was also just a personal goal to farm the cards.

Now I'm going to make another deadeye.. But mines.

I do want to mention though that
1) the headhunter I found, I sold for a new bow, but I could have achieved more or less the same level of power with a much cheaper bow and some tattoos. I just decided to get a bg dick bow.
2) I eventually swapped into a mageblood but I was mainly using the headhunter I bought with my earnings for most of the farm. I also have a lot of assets I haven't cashed in that I could have done to buy cards to finish the mageblood to use, including the hh that I bought.

So although I did get very lucky again this league, I think I would have the same results even if I didn't. I just don't want anyone to think well, the only way I could do that is if I got really lucky. No, anyone can do it if they just decide to give up friends, family, and any semblance of a social life.

totalnewbie fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Sep 7, 2023

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

wemgo posted:

For a brief second i saw a mirror under your cursor and died a little inside

And congrats! You just got a big boost!

I've literally no idea how to trade or what to trade for. Think I will figure out how to plug my stats into po building and just ask the thread this weekend. Maybe I should've declared SSF...

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin

totalnewbie posted:

MF goodness.

I really enjoyed your mf related posts, so thanks for those! Do you have an opinion maybe on more ssf-focused magic finding where the trade strat of permanent 4xsextant and 4x perfect gilded isn't viable? Like say if wandering path strat is still worth it with rusteds and random sextants, or growing hordes instead, or just a more normal pack size increase tree through beyond/abyss/breach/alva adding.

I scrounged together a deadeye with the voll's vision/rage gloves as well as a ventor's, bisco's leash, greed's embrace etc. sitting on ~40 quant ~120 rarity with flask up. It's mostly for getting some of the rarer 'build defining' uniques I guess. I did get a doctor card but 1/8 might as well be 0 on ssf :v:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Benson Cunningham posted:

I spent an hour messing around with locus mines. Its one of the worst feeling skills I have ever used in poe.

They looked good on first reveal but then the range restriction was revealed and that seems to dumpster them skill

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

I’m a dummy and didn’t screw up my crafting project after all NEVERMIND

mynnna fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Sep 7, 2023

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What does both lock prefixes and lock suffixes multi mod do ?

When they are on an item at the same time

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

euphronius posted:

What does both lock prefixes and lock suffixes multi mod do ?

When they are on an item at the same time

Literally nothing including the metamods can be changed, so a reforge becomes an exalted orb. And since +1 chaos skill is the only available option, the harvest reforge w/ a chaos mod guarantees hitting it.

(Edit) iirc, you can do this for any element, except instead of multimod+lock both, you multimod+lock prefixes+add (element) to attacks to block that, then harvest reforge for whatever you’re after. Little bit cheaper, same effect. Doesn’t work for physical, though, as it has a couple “physical damage leeched as” mods.

Crafting multimod+lock prefixes and using the harvest chaos augment to just add a mod would have also worked; cost is about the same. Also now that I think about it, augment may be the best way to try for a +2 physical, since you can craft to block one of the leech mods. Still ~4 div for only slightly better than one in three chance to hit, though.

mynnna fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Sep 7, 2023

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oh i understand it’s like the old harvest craft to add an affix with a particular tag.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

I've upped my uber exarch killing game with energy blade CoC. He no longer gets to do much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZWa2GlL5E

I've noticed that a lot of the builds of this on poe.ninja are extremely copy paste. Like, people who obviously have huge currency are using a lot of items which they should have dumpstered 20 divines ago for crafted influenced rares. For instance the stampede boots are everywhere, but they are massively slow in maps compared to a good pair of crafted influence boots. There is also a ton of cyclopean coil and astramentis, which isn't really good for anything other than a budget option.

Here is my dude above.
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/FilthyMonkey/GoatyMcGoatLord

Filthy Monkey fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Sep 7, 2023

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Doomykins posted:

I've literally no idea how to trade or what to trade for. Think I will figure out how to plug my stats into po building and just ask the thread this weekend. Maybe I should've declared SSF...

IMO the least stressful, most idiot-proof way to blow an early windfall is on whatever the appropriate maxed out awakened/alt quality endgame gems are that your build uses. It's always a guaranteed upgrade and you don't have to worry about outgrowing or replacing them.

That said if your gear really sucks to the point where it's holding you back, it's probably the better investment. Agreed you should post PoB (or just your character name so we can look it up).

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, I'm at that place in my own build where I can mostly just get multi-divine marginal gear improvements so I'm kind of just accumulating currency and stuff til something new catches my fancy (whether it's one of those marginal gear improvements, a new character/build, or a different game).

Trying out a Growing Hordes Beyond/Metamorph atlas at the moment that is in no way optimized but definitely gives me a bunch of stuff to kill and a bunch of mindless popcorny loot while grind up the bits and bobs to fight Maven. (Yes I could buy a carry but I've never killed her legitimately before and I think this one might be the one. Yes I could also just buy the writ but...I don't wanna.)

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

euphronius posted:

Oh i understand it’s like the old harvest craft to add an affix with a particular tag.

That still exists, but yes.

Filthy Monkey posted:

I've upped my uber exarch killing game with energy blade CoC. He no longer gets to do much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZWa2GlL5E

I've noticed that a lot of the builds of this on poe.ninja are extremely copy paste. Like, people who obviously have huge currency are using a lot of items which they should have dumpstered 20 divines ago for crafted influenced rares. For instance the stampede boots are everywhere, but they are massively slow in maps compared to a good pair of crafted influence boots. There is also a ton of cyclopean coil and astramentis, which isn't really good for anything other than a budget option.

Here is my dude above.
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/FilthyMonkey/GoatyMcGoatLord

tbf, a lot of players - probably most - just copy builds to the t and so do a bunch of less than optimized stuff. The funny version of this with captainlance’s hexblast build that I’m playing is you see everyone on poeninja copying it including the swap to a cluster and two Split Personality even though it’s actually (unless I messed up comparing them in POB anyway) a bit of a dps loss. There’s a bunch of other stuff that you can do with it to push it way, way further than what he posted too. I’ve tripled the DPS his build posted and haven’t even gotten to things like crafting a 7-8 socket helm, like this busted rear end thing.

mynnna fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Sep 7, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

goferchan posted:

IMO the least stressful, most idiot-proof way to blow an early windfall is on whatever the appropriate maxed out awakened/alt quality endgame gems are that your build uses. It's always a guaranteed upgrade and you don't have to worry about outgrowing or replacing them.

That said if your gear really sucks to the point where it's holding you back, it's probably the better investment. Agreed you should post PoB (or just your character name so we can look it up).

Nothing wrong with getting some so-so rolled uniques for a few days you can always resell them. I bought corrupted Koam gloves for 20c the fist week, finally go better rolls and uncorrupted earlier this week resold my old pair for 10c.

My bow I just went I have no idea what I need but my bow is from A2 so I just googled skill stat priority took a few of the suggestions put them into search put the items into PoB figured out what was actually moving my build the most and went from there. Just keep refining the search as you find "oh this stat sucks for my build" and "wow that's doing a lot". You can also build an item in PoB but I find importing live items in your budget range tends to teach you more about what is good that you can afford.

Maybe search for an open affix slot or two so you can mess with it on the crafting bench or YOLO and exalt at it. I paid 10c, I only went from 1 socket to 4+2 Link and added attack speed from the bench, it resold in a few hours for 80c after I was done using it a week later.

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

Random question that arose while I was loving around: Incandescent Heart adds 25% of elemental damage as chaos damage. Awakened Void Manipulation says I do no elemental damage. How do these interact? Or to rephrase, does void manipulation zero out my elemental damage before calculations, or is it still there and simply not dealt?

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

Krolm posted:

I really enjoyed your mf related posts, so thanks for those! Do you have an opinion maybe on more ssf-focused magic finding where the trade strat of permanent 4xsextant and 4x perfect gilded isn't viable? Like say if wandering path strat is still worth it with rusteds and random sextants, or growing hordes instead, or just a more normal pack size increase tree through beyond/abyss/breach/alva adding.

I scrounged together a deadeye with the voll's vision/rage gloves as well as a ventor's, bisco's leash, greed's embrace etc. sitting on ~40 quant ~120 rarity with flask up. It's mostly for getting some of the rarer 'build defining' uniques I guess. I did get a doctor card but 1/8 might as well be 0 on ssf :v:

You'll notice that I don't really have much more quant than that. Rarity is sort of whatever.

I don't really know about SSF but I imagine you would want to include harvest to be able to reroll your scarabs to the ones you want, etc.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mynnna posted:

Random question that arose while I was loving around: Incandescent Heart adds 25% of elemental damage as chaos damage. Awakened Void Manipulation says I do no elemental damage. How do these interact? Or to rephrase, does void manipulation zero out my elemental damage before calculations, or is it still there and simply not dealt?

I think you'd get bonus damage, similar to how you can do cold to fire + avatar of fire on say, ice crash.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

mynnna posted:

The zeroing gets applied after conversion.

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

pixaal posted:

Nothing wrong with getting some so-so rolled uniques for a few days you can always resell them. I bought corrupted Koam gloves for 20c the fist week, finally go better rolls and uncorrupted earlier this week resold my old pair for 10c.

Something that surprised me when returning to the game this season is that, with tainted currency, corrupted uniques are in some cases better than their uncorrupted versions -- easier/cheaper to 30-quality, easier to six-link (obviously not a thing with gloves), and of course you can get some sweet implicits. Even if you're not buying the perfect implicit, a 5% increased maximum life implicit is a nice boost.

The biggest downsides I can see to having corrupted gear are:
- Sockets are more expensive to color properly, especially if you need a lot of a single color;
- 4-socket / 4-link is a little more expensive than uncorrupted (but 6-socket/link is massively cheaper);
- Stats can't be divined (only matters for the absolute highest-end stuff);
- Base can't be sacred orbed (fairly negligible in most cases).

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Setec_Astronomy posted:

Something that surprised me when returning to the game this season is that, with tainted currency, corrupted uniques are in some cases better than their uncorrupted versions -- easier/cheaper to 30-quality, easier to six-link (obviously not a thing with gloves), and of course you can get some sweet implicits. Even if you're not buying the perfect implicit, a 5% increased maximum life implicit is a nice boost.

The biggest downsides I can see to having corrupted gear are:
- Sockets are more expensive to color properly, especially if you need a lot of a single color;
- 4-socket / 4-link is a little more expensive than uncorrupted (but 6-socket/link is massively cheaper);
- Stats can't be divined (only matters for the absolute highest-end stuff);
- Base can't be sacred orbed (fairly negligible in most cases).

Kaom gloves turn life regen into rage, voll helm gives life regen if you don't have any corrupted gear. By the time I can think of wearing corrupted gear I'll be looking for perfect kaom with a good implicit. Assuming I even play this league to that point.

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

pixaal posted:

Kaom gloves turn life regen into rage, voll helm gives life regen if you don't have any corrupted gear. By the time I can think of wearing corrupted gear I'll be looking for perfect kaom with a good implicit. Assuming I even play this league to that point.

I see! That's an extremely relevant downside I didn't know about. Makes a lot of sense.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

mynnna posted:

Embarked on a crafting project yesterday and… screwed up, whoops.

There was a point when I had the +2 and some random suffix, plus multimod+suffixes and prefixed cannot be changed. What I should have done was scrubbed them, crafted prefixes cannot be changed, and done an Aisling slam (hope for a prefix that then unveils +max life). Or maybe scrub it, recraft muiltmod and prefixes can’t be changed to fill suffixes, and then harvest augment life, which is about 90% to hit any +life mods and decent odds, at least as good as the aisling slam, to hit a tier 3 or better. That’s probably better, but either way, what I should have done was get my desired prefix on there.

What I did instead was go “drat I’m low on cash now, I’ll have to properly finish this later” and so scrubbed the mods, recrafted lock prefixes, and harvest reforged crit to fish for the crit multi. And now I’m stuck with the rarity prefix. Did an aisling anyway (because I realized, correctly, that I could just farm my own in less time than it would take for me to be the first one to message someone for one on TFT…) lost the crit multi in the process, got poo poo options because frankly there are way too many suffixes and very few I want.

So ugh. Shelved it for now, but later today I’ll reforge for crit again, craft mine throw speed and call it a day. Even scuffed I can probably sell it for a few to several dozen div.

Am I crazy? That's a rarity suffix not a prefix right? Can't you just craft prefixes can't be changed and scout it to go back to having +2 gems and nothing else on it?

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I don't know what those are. :shobon:

Here's my Occultist. Figured out PoB today. If something seems stupid then

1) I don't know any better.
2) I'm guessing/placeholding, like with the gem. "I'm next to a gem slot and I keep finding them, I wonder how much of an impact this will make?" I've got 20+ Regret orbs and most of the campaign book of regret points banked so I'm not worried about touching up even a full branch or two.
3) It's working so far! My survivability recently bumped nicely, my resists are high, I'm dying very rarely compared to my 70s-80s in mapping. If I need to change things I haven't slammed into the wall yet, but admittedly I'm playing slow and casually, 3-4 new maps a day when I scratch the ARPG itch. 38/115 Atlas, working on second tier of Maven quest. I figure this league is time to casually experiment and I can do a proper starter + Big Build next league.
4) I know I can 6 slot/6 link my chest for Bane and a green slot would be good to get back my Temporal Chains but I've put it off until I feel like making that BIG MONEY plunge. Getting the nice 5 slot ate into a lot of my baby new character stockpile as is!
5) My current skill tree plan is to pick up spell suppression and spell leech. I can also finish the Chaos Damage/Wither nodes in the northwest.
6) My next Ascendency is going to Big Energy Shields but I'm just blundering along maps and hoping the 4th lab entry method reveals itself.

I can shed skills for sure, though frost snap seems so strong I may keep it as a one off. Shredding trash mobs for free frenzy charges feels really good. Likewise on Void Sphere and Frost Trap. Throw them out every 10-20 seconds, free -resistances(my Grim Dawn training showing) and DoT damage as I dodge monsters and throw out blights or withers when safe.

I've got advanced tabs for listing trades but as all goons do I fear change and socializing. I also can't tell what anything is worth.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Alt-quality gems grant different bonuses for the quality of the gem. The alternate versions only come from Heist or some Divination Cards, everything you have is the default Superior quality. For example, Bane's Superior quality bonus is 0.5% increased effect of supported curses per 1% quality, but it also has Anomalous (1% skill effect duration/1%) and Divergent (0.5% chance for enemies to explode for 25% of their life as chaos damage/1%).

As for your character:

Drop all the cold stuff. Just focus on Chaos damage. Generally speaking, you want to whole-rear end one thing, not half-rear end two things. Temporal Chains always increases your DPS whereas Frostbite only works when you occasionally cast Cold Snap (and Chance to Poison ain't really doing dick on that because only physical and chaos damage can poison and it's a skill you can't spam, so you can neither make one big poison or a bunch of poison stacks with it).

Bane and Contagion seem kinda redundant, especially as Contagion is really meant to be paired with Essence Drain. For another chaos skill you can use, look at Soulrend. I did Bane/SR way way way way back in Synthesis and it was pretty cool (unlike the league itself, that was a dumpster fire).

Wither - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems. Use that for beefy targets.

Be careful with Void Sphere because it deals physical damage, which means you will insta-gib yourself in a physical reflect map.

I'd consider put Malevolence on a Divine Blessing as a temporary aura when you need the damage and plop in Determination to give yourself a bunch of armour, since right now you don't really have much in the way of physical mitigation, especially as you don't have block either.

You need more fire resistance. You're taking 60% more fire damage than you should be (40% / 25% = 1.6).

Why does your belt have an elemental attack damage benchcraft on it?

You have 2 life flasks, 2 quicksilver flasks and a granite flask, and only 1 of your magic flasks has a prefix on it. Keep the Damping life flask, throw an Aug at your Granite and Quicksilver, ditch Rotgut and the other life flask for a Quartz and a Sulphur (I'm iffy on using Sulphurs but can't think of something better to put here). You're also going to want an anti-freeze/chill flask, unless you've got a fully upgraded Brine King pantheon.

Doomykins posted:

4) I know I can 6 slot/6 link my chest for Bane and a green slot would be good to get back my Temporal Chains but I've put it off until I feel like making that BIG MONEY plunge. Getting the nice 5 slot ate into a lot of my baby new character stockpile as is!
5) My current skill tree plan is to pick up spell suppression and spell leech. I can also finish the Chaos Damage/Wither nodes in the northwest.
6) My next Ascendency is going to Big Energy Shields but I'm just blundering along maps and hoping the 4th lab entry method reveals itself.

4. You can afford a 6L
5. DoT doesn't leech, don't pick up any leech nodes.
6. Watch this video then reconsider your decision to not do Profane Bloom. You'll find a Labyrinth trial in level 75+ maps to get you an Offering of the Goddess needed to run the final lab (hint: Kirac missions).

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Sep 7, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

You can upgrade your level 20 gems to 20 quality level 1 gems by vendoring a single GCP with the gem (or 1 per gem you can do many at a time). This is also a great way to get some starting funds. You can level gems in your alt weapons too, look up what the most expensive superior gems your build uses then level 6 of them (if you have the funds for a level 1 20q start there if it makes sense at this point it likely makes sense, early in the league you are probably best just doing the vendor recipe). After you get them to 20/20 vaal orb it and see if you get Level 21 or q23. In a set of 6 I generally get at least 1 of each so exactly what I need with some extra funding, the corrupt 20/20 should also sell at a profit over the uncorrupted 1/20q Just list it for roughly what everyone else is and wait.

This should let you boot strap just about any build as you can slowly grind currency even if you are using multiple portals every map since gems don't lose XP. (there are better ways but this should never go out of style and a good lean if you don't know what to save and what to sell just yet)

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Am I crazy? That's a rarity suffix not a prefix right? Can't you just craft prefixes can't be changed and scout it to go back to having +2 gems and nothing else on it?

You know, I’m an idiot. Of course it is. I grumbled about getting a suffix out of aisling, was looking at mods, saw rarity listed as a possible prefix and went “oh that must be why” because my goldfish memory immediately forgot I had enchanted life. :v:

mynnna fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Sep 7, 2023

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

mynnna posted:

You know, I’m gonna have to check when I get home. I didn’t realize there’s rarity for both suffix and prefix.

Yep. Your item should be the following:

(Crafted Prefix) Max Life
(Prefix) +1 All Gems
(Prefix) +1 Chaos Gems

(Suffix) Rarity
(Suffix) Crit Multi

wemgo
Feb 15, 2007
In response to doomykins’ post:

I dont think the affixes “+dmg to attack skills” is doing anything for you since your damage appears to be coming from spells (not attacks). [Someone please correct me if im wrong.]

There are lots of other ways to get frenzy charges including the passive tree, items, skills (like frenzy) should you want to move away from cold snap.

Focusing on one dmg type (probs chaos in hour case) will help keep your dps scaling upward.

Try to get all (or at least most) of your resistances from items so that you can free up your passive tree to take some nodes to compensate for harder to acquire gear like spell suppression.

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Yep. Your item should be the following:

(Crafted Prefix) Max Life
(Prefix) +1 All Gems
(Prefix) +1 Chaos Gems

(Suffix) Rarity
(Suffix) Crit Multi

Yeah, realized how I was being wrong immediately after I posted.

Still has the “prefixes can’t be changed” from my later aisling attempt, so I don’t even have to scour, I’ll just redo Aisling. Or harvest augment life, whichever. Definitely harvest aug, thinking about it more. Way, way better odds to get a decent life roll.

…this whole exercise also has me thinking about rolling +2 amulets to sell and then I remind myself that hitting the initial +1 all in under 100 alts is Not Normal.

mynnna fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Sep 7, 2023

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Any elemental+ stuff or "damage to wand" is me piecemealing gear together. Like I found a piece that gives 4/5 good stats so I wear it. Not really into crafting yet, that is, I don't quite understand the sorcery of keeping mods you want and shuffling those you don't. I also don't have every crafting bench affix offered yet, so ele damage may be the only one I had not redded out for that slot.

As for energy shields vs corpse explosion.. I dunno! I never feel my crowd killing suffers? If there's little guys alive I cast more spells. Everybody explained the importance of corpse eating so I get that, but a 1 point Void can cover that if I'm not gibbing myself on phys reflect maps. I'll test it for sure when I get those last two points.

whypick1 posted:

Good Stuff

Thanks!

quote:

5. DoT doesn't leech, don't pick up any leech nodes.

WHAT. WHYYYYY, IT'S SPELL DAMAGE AIN'T IT

PPPOOOOOOEEEEEEE

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

For people focusing on Beyond, how is the keystone that stops bosses from spawning?

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Doomykins posted:

PPPOOOOOOEEEEEEE

Leech is the treat you get as a reward for making yourself vulnerable to reflect damage

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Doomykins posted:

PPPOOOOOOEEEEEEE

Leech is based off of hit damage. Only Cold Snap and Frost Bomb have hit components. Bane and Contagion apply a debuff over an area to monsters that causes DoT damage, no hits.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Fister Roboto posted:

For people focusing on Beyond, how is the keystone that stops bosses from spawning?
I was running it on wandering path 8 mod maps that rolled beyond. It's a fuckton more mobs! But I dunno if they actually drop anything :v: Did get a handful of tainted fusings, at least.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Leech is based off of hit damage. Only Cold Snap and Frost Bomb have hit components. Bane and Contagion apply a debuff over an area to monsters that causes DoT damage, no hits.

Bane is a particularly weird case because even though it doesn't hit enemies like you said, it will break pots.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
So uh, this thing just dropped along with another 81% darkness enthroned belt. Should I sell the gem or use it? Seems like it would work really well with this build but I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
that jewel is BIS for poison SRS and you absolutely want to use it

it's 30% more damage