Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Pfc is the kind of guy who goes to a bar and asks for a locals discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

19 o'clock posted:

you're a sucker if you don't

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
good morning

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1700145285119299760

set a reminder for three days from now

set a reminder for 354 days from now

trmp

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

McGlockenshire posted:

good morning

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1700145285119299760

set a reminder for three days from now

set a reminder for 354 days from now

trmp

Nice, officially election season

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bethamphetamine posted:

Thank you, Colonel Musk. Your grasp of warfare and tactics has saved the day

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699978767177756871

sad lol that this is the thing they'll finally drop him over

nazis and pedos, they didn't mind that

but he made ketamine fueled decisions not to drown some russian sailors, for this he gets bad press

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1699881762414116993

quote:

‘Project 2025’, or the Presidential Transition Project was created by the confederate Heritage Foundation – a conservative think tank founded during the Nixon presidency – as a way to cement conservative values into the GOP.

Project 2025 doesn’t just target LGBTQ+ rights, however. A number of provisions include anti-immigration policies, which it claims are to “defend our nation’s sovereignty,” and anti-abortion policies.

Project 2025's director is former Trump administration official Paul Dans.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

but he made ketamine fueled decisions not to drown some russian sailors, for this he gets bad press

I really doubt it, he's going to flood the zone with his autobiography and Trump really broke the seal on rich people being above the law here. In all likelihood he's going to be America's Idiot King.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

He's too rich and too popular with enough chuds to suffer consequences. Sure the DoD could shuffle contracts to one of a dozen other oligarch space programs but it would make fox news grandpas angry so they won't.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

19 o'clock posted:

That man does not leave the 'burb

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

I haven't been to a bar in nearly four years

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elon won and will continue to win until something funny happens

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Animal-Mother posted:

I can excuse racism, but I draw the line at blood for the blood got

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

yeah ducking out of a war to control fossil fuel sales in europe is like one of the only good decisions musk has ever made, if he's actually telling the truth. though there's also the self-serving interest of not wanting to be assassinated, too

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Page 2: There was MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, evidence and findings that the Unselect Committee DID NOT WANT SEEN. This deleted and destroyed evidence is a big part of my defense, and the defense of many others. They should be the ones who are prosecuted, not Peter Navarro who, by the way, was single greatest trade negotiator against China, who paid the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars during the Trump Administration (never paid ten cents before us!). Only China is celebrating the Navarro conviction!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

titty_baby_ posted:

thank god

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm glad SOMEONE remembered sailor

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hatebag posted:

yeah ducking out of a war to control fossil fuel sales in europe is like one of the only good decisions musk has ever made, if he's actually telling the truth. though there's also the self-serving interest of not wanting to be assassinated, too

He was playing both sides in the style of mac from its always sunny. If he wanted ukraine not to be using starlink he probably shouldn't have sold it to them on uncle sams dime.

Apr 7, 2003

how is your search for a house going? I have a spare I can sell you if you're still looking.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

He's too rich and too popular with enough chuds to suffer consequences. Sure the DoD could shuffle contracts to one of a dozen other oligarch space programs but it would make fox news grandpas angry so they won't.

plus musk probably bribes procurement officials in the dod

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

... China, who paid the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars during the Trump Administration (never paid ten cents before us!).

!!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/marisakabas2/status/1699906557893652712 master shook

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
pter navarro is a MESS, it’s all about ron vera

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

By "dead show walking" I thought for a second he meant a zombie show.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Louisgod posted:

been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

OMG I had no idea you were so far gone

ED: jk, I bought something like these for my sweetie a few months back. A fancy stone building made of thin sheet metal.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

dang those are pretty sick

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Louisgod posted:

Absolutely twisted

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

petit choux posted:

OMG I had no idea you were so far gone

i'm a 73 year old grandmother

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Louisgod posted:

i'm a 73 year old grandmother

You LIE

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
kid on Forrest Gump’s bus:

Slumfrog posted:

misbeehiving

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

if that's a skate park then my driveway is a velodrome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7f1nHt3sQk

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*flipping through the newspaper and chuckling* hm, hah, trump. indeed.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Louisgod posted:

drat!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

elon doesn't tell the truth

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Louisgod posted:

interesting dioramas but have you considered wasting all of your time looking at dumb garbage instead?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
those are pretty dope. is it mostly cardboard cutouts?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

elon doesn't tell the truth

yeah that's why i put that caveat in there. plausible that his lovely space wi-fi just poo poo the bed and stopped working so he made up some bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hatebag posted:

interesting dioramas but have you considered wasting all of your time looking at dumb garbage instead?

I refuse to read d&d

Demon Of The Fall posted:

those are pretty dope. is it mostly cardboard cutouts?

they're made from wood and in turn are super sturdy.