Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Migrants pouring into our Country are DESTROYING our Cities and States. This is an invasion the likes of which has never been seen before. It is a Death Wish for America! I will fix it IMMEDIATELY upon re-entering Office (along with so much else!). MAGA!

you do so much for us mr presidemt we dont deserve u sir

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

which rapist murderer is your favorite?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Kinda surprised at the 6 for Obama

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

choose your war criminal

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Kinda surprised at the 6 for Obama

Why? His policies are indistinguishable from GWBs

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I misspelled "trouble" as "torubel" today, which makes me wonder if this thread is having a bad influence on me.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

William Bear posted:

I misspelled "trouble" as "torubel" today, which makes me wonder if this thread is having a bad influence on me.

everytime I see anything that starts with Tr i always laugh now thanks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Louisgod posted:

been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

Those are very nice. You should build a trump thread one featuring everyone's avatar, terrible posts, and our favorite president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Those are very nice. You should build a trump thread one featuring everyone's avatar, terrible posts, and our favorite president

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Louisgod are those kits or do you get the parts custom laser cut?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Migrants pouring into our Country are DESTROYING our Cities and States. This is an invasion the likes of which has never been seen before. It is a Death Wish for America! I will fix it IMMEDIATELY upon re-entering Office (along with so much else!). MAGA!

Mr. President, sir, this is a Starcraft 2 match.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

do my kitty or my girl av

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The Biden Crime Family MUST mine ADDITIONAL VESPINE GAS from the leases in Alaska (you're welcome!) Or Else this country will fall to the Zerg - beep boop - Terrible!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

William Bear posted:

Torubel!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Buddykins posted:

do my kitty or my girl av

mods

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

*Click*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Buddykins posted:

everytime I see anything that starts with Tr i always laugh now thanks

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Louisgod posted:

been on a rampage building those cute diy book nooks, here are a few I've completed lately. built two or three others as well, I have a problem lol

i love these, what is your process you follow to create them, is it all from scratch or are these some kind of kit form? either way rad af and i'd like to make some of these for folks for presents

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Georgia Grand Jury report has just been released. It has ZERO credibility and badly taints Fani Willis and this whole political Witch Hunt. Essentially, they wanted to indict anybody who happened to be breathing at the time. It totally undermines the credibility of the findings, and badly hurts the Great State of Georgia, whose wonderful and patriotic people are not happy with this charade of an out of control “prosecutor” doing the work of, and for, the DOJ. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Georgia Grand Jury report has just been released. It has ZERO credibility and badly taints Fani Willis and this whole political Witch Hunt. Essentially, they wanted to indict anybody who happened to be breathing at the time. It totally undermines the credibility of the findings, and badly hurts the Great State of Georgia, whose wonderful and patriotic people are not happy with this charade of an out of control “prosecutor” doing the work of, and for, the DOJ. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

amazing.

Apr 7, 2003

i dunno, maybe they should take his social media away before he starts asking for people to take care of this troublesome DA

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The battle of Fort rear end in a top hat

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i dunno, maybe they should take his social media away before he starts asking for people to take care of this troublesome DA

what the hell are you talking about? fewer trump posts? go to hell!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ranger, no!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

election interference, flag on the field, 1st down 45 yard line

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

let him cook!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thoatse posted:

i love these, what is your process you follow to create them, is it all from scratch or are these some kind of kit form? either way rad af and i'd like to make some of these for folks for presents

Just search amazon for bookend diorama, it will give you a slew of them.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Page 2: There was MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, evidence and findings that the Unselect Committee DID NOT WANT SEEN. This deleted and destroyed evidence is a big part of my defense, and the defense of many others. They should be the ones who are prosecuted, not Peter Navarro who, by the way, was single greatest trade negotiator against China, who paid the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars during the Trump Administration (never paid ten cents before us!). Only China is celebrating the Navarro conviction!

If it’s deleted and destroyed how will it be a part of his defense?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

watching Wrongfully Accused

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Buddykins posted:

you do so much for us mr presidemt we dont deserve u sir

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Impkins Patootie posted:

watching Wrongfully Accused

One of the highlights of family vacations growing up was watching this on the hotel TV.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Why? His policies are indistinguishable from GWBs

Good luck explaining this to your average conservative

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Thinking about ramp this morning
https://i.imgur.com/1A5Bnhn.mp4

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

McGlockenshire posted:

good morning

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1700145285119299760

set a reminder for three days from now

set a reminder for 354 days from now

trmp

no need for a reminder. we can never forget 9/11

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Is not even a wine group immune from this woke mind cancel culture??

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vim Fuego posted:

Louisgod are those kits or do you get the parts custom laser cut?

Thoatse posted:

they're all pre-made kits made from laser cut flat pieces of brittle yet sturdy wood that you simply pop out with your fingers. they come with everything you need except glue (some people use basic elmer's glue, I use model glue with cyanoacrylate though you gotta be careful with it as it causes weird whitening on wood, so only use a little). here's what a kit looks like, for the most part. they come with step-by-step instructions and the more complex ones come with stickers and/or paper you need to cut/remove and put on pieces.

here are some links to a few I bought, you can go to the "also recommended" section to see many, many others.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5PVMBG8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CD3C2N3B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFQK73SZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

also, many have a touch plate you install for the lights, so no need to flick a switch, you simply press a piece of the wood and the lights turn on, it's slick

Louisgod has issued a correction as of 16:58 on Sep 8, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I wish i had hobbies or talent

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My PhD in posting thesis: Pick up artists / relationship strategists are for incels as Life Coaches are to hot girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I feel completely ripped off not getting a ladybugs indictment