Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/80BwqQQY31w?si=WX0Cqz11dzkxOPZF[/youtube]

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gently caress!!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:smugdon:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

https://twitter.com/sometherapist/status/1699091404230987818

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Slumfrog posted:

Ranger nooo get out of there

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

sry that was retweeted by the "real estate in abandoned cities gets expensive" guy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Driving while DTs is bad! Keep it flowing, this car ain't slowing!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

poo poo I didn't mean to quote myself but it's Friday

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

lmfao jesus

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

makin some kick-rear end risotto tonight

asparagus mother fuckers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

emfive posted:

Report to the cspam reeducation shell at once

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

It's on you to get those posting numbers up

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
SODA

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

obamna

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Crooked Joe Biden just stopped Oil & Gas drilling in large parts of Alaska just as prices surge. WORST (AND MOST CORRUPT!) PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY!!!

These wiseguys never let up.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

rear end drilling

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Found this while mowing last week, it's still there today and bigger:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what the gently caress

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Watched the obamna soda video again and some ad against issue 1 (legalizing abortion in Ohio) came up. Just some old white dude calmly discussing about how issue 1 will make your kids gay + trans

They tried this last time and they all ate poo poo so good luck!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It's fricking huge, maybe 24" at the widest point. There are actually 3 of them.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
Lick it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Buddykins posted:

what the gently caress

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

hella bootstraps on this lad

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That's for happy hour

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

hella bootstraps on this lad

Enterprising young man

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol that he has an actual glass

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1700184539262279690

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
how else is the alcoholic kid supposed to get to work on time?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

petit choux posted:

That's for happy hour

I moved back to ancient old growth forest and there are all sorts of mushroom and slime molds and weird life that it brings joy to my heart

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah lemme just grab a loving glass to pour this bottled or can beer in from the house and then we can go

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs posted:

lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WBALPete/status/1700184155001094582

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

yeah lemme just grab a loving glass to pour this bottled or can beer in from the house and then we can go

No, he has a keg in the trunk with a tap in the glovebox

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Buddykins posted:

I wish i had hobbies or talent

done!

i'm actually a genie irl and just for shits and giggles i'm going to comp you this one. your wish has been granted, you now have talents and hobbies. you are welcome.

buuuuut here's the thing, i'm not so much a "your wish is my command type" instant gratification kind of genie, i'm more the other kind, the kind where you really should be careful in how you phrase your wish unless you like surprise twists. you were not careful

so y'know all those talents you now have and the hobbies you enjoy? what's that? you say you don't know....

yeah. surprise bitch

oh you got 'em alright, some real good ones too. thing is i ain't telling you what they are. you want them, only way you're going to find out is by getting out there and trying a bunch of different things. might take a while, might have to give all kinds stuff a go, but i promise you, when you find out you are good at or just enjoy things you never imagined, it's worth it. you'll be amazed.

buddykins in case my tremendouly subtle veneer of bullshit obscured my message, you have talents you don't know about, and there's a billion hobbies, some of which you will enjoy. you gotta go find 'em sometime tho.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Buddykins posted:

lol that he has an actual glass

young Julian from Trailer Park Boys

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Wapo is now saying Ladybugs is getting indicted too.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Apraxin posted:

lol that trump's 2024 pitch is just I Am Going To Have So Many People Killed, You Won't Believe How Much Blood Will Flow and it's going to make zero difference to the race or how it's covered

The NYT will write that he’s never been more presidential

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PoliticsPA/status/1700186752340619614

This guy is challenging Scott Perry, who provided like 3-4 fully loaded tour busses to take people to DC for Jan 6th