Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

I wish i had hobbies or talent

my friend, you don't need talent for most hobbies, just jump in and embrace being poo poo at them

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752?s=20

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't believe in creating pleasing things for other human beings to enjoy. Only destruction

Check out, Jean Tinguely - Self Destruction Machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRLeLgst2E

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Sep 8, 2023

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Buddykins posted:

I wish i had hobbies or talent

I recommend paragliding

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Migrants pouring into our Country are DESTROYING our Cities and States. This is an invasion the likes of which has never been seen before. It is a Death Wish for America! I will fix it IMMEDIATELY upon re-entering Office (along with so much else!). MAGA!
  • something happening unlike anything before
  • I will fix it!
  • and so much more
yup, thats a trump original alright

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Plinkey posted:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsPA/status/1700186752340619614

This guy is challenging Scott Perry, who provided like 3-4 fully loaded tour busses to take people to DC for Jan 6th

lol the dems are always putting up some dumbass class traitor piece of poo poo troop against a nazi and then being all shocked when the troop gets their poo poo wrecked by the nazi

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Louisgod posted:

my friend, you don't need talent for most hobbies, just jump in and embrace being poo poo at them

I struggled with this for a long time because I hate being bad at things, but now I'm bad at all sorts of things and love it.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Buddykins can't you do impressive bartender tricks, like flipping drinks up 30 feet in the air and then they land perfectly in little glass with umbrellas

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tacodaemon posted:

the actual reason is that Ian Miles Cheong told him to do it and he thought it would be lit

jfc

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Louisgod posted:

yeah, i'm dogshit at this stuff but it's still fun!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

my campaign promises to give more money to murderous billionaires didn't resonate with the brain dead nazi voters for some reason. wakanda forever

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I struggled with this for a long time because I hate being bad at things, but now I'm bad at all sorts of things and love it.

for the longest time I was a horrible poster. now, I'm even worse but post the occasional funny photoshop, so it evens out

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tenderjerk posted:

nancy pelosi will be 84 next year

like what the gently caress are democrats doing lol

Getting you to say off their lawn.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

I recommend paragliding

Buddykins, don't paraglide

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*Rodney Dangerfieldishly* so he asks me if I've done this before, and tell him, I'm a paraprofessional! And this guy, he pushes me right out of the plane!

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm glad SOMEONE remembered sailor

about drat time too

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
https://youtu.be/P4hIVetQAkA?si=mBvoCy8kn3o5uIjQ

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

paraprofessionals are people that go to corporate development retreats wearing balaclavas and green headbands that say "death to bankers and mbas long live homeroom"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

thinking about getting really high and eating a cheeseburger. I'm manifesting burg

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1700178731476652032/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/BfuA95tklxIsCpJe.mp4?tag=12%20type=

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Hatebag posted:

thinking about getting really high and eating a cheeseburger. I'm manifesting burg

drat that sounds good, I'll join you in this adventure

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

https://twitter.com/HeyWhatDay/status/1700154587003445534

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Link to a bunch of PillowMan energetic deposition videos.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1700176904987328625.html

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

drat that sounds good, I'll join you in this adventure

my mindburger has sambol and a hash brown patty. I'm rotating the burger in my mind

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

my mindburger has sambol and a hash brown patty. I'm rotating the burger in my mind

https://primantibros.com

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

"burg" works as a substitute om.
burg burg burg burg burg burg burg burg burg

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Stupid Boxes posted:

about drat time too

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

External Organs posted:

We are all too busy trying to geolocate TRUMP

He was in our hearts the whole time!

Louisgod posted:

Yep

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

what is wrong with these ghouls?

you are 83 years old and disgustingly rich, go spend your final years on a beach with your grandkids

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

Too bad bitch, burgers are made of flesh and linked to climate change, enjoy your dr fauci lab meat...bitch

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Eat your bacon burgers you stupid sweaty goon

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The best hobby is posting

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

you are 83 years old and disgustingly rich, go spend your final years on a beach with your grandkids

they cling to power harder than they cling to life

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bacon infused buns :catstare:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

they don't have sambol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

The Nastier Nate posted:

yeah i really don't get it

people say "power is addictive" but i dunno, do these people have *that* much power as individuals? even still, go play golf until you croak or whatever god drat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

angerbot posted:

The best hobby is posting

conveniently, it is also praxis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Louisgod posted:

I have a problem lol

....it's not a problem....yet.