Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Vim Fuego posted:

Oops! - We forgot to put Jesus Christ in our big fatty story. The son of god has a plump bod, and he's showing it all on the crucifix. He must be more concerned with stigmata than the stigma of overeating- and that loincloth barely covers anything! Why doesn't he just go naked? He's obviously no stranger to the "Garden of Eatin'!"

ever notice how jacked ppl were in art back then

everybody buff as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

no definitely not unless I was incredibly drunk. I'm very much Irish with some Mexican mixed in, except the Mexican is mostly Scots and most Scots are Irish.

I stunned shop girls on a trip to Ireland with my name, and that was an experience because, well I won't get into it but allow me to recommend a trip to Ireland to all you people who enjoy looking at girls

hell yeah

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

no, "garam" is (ok I am pretty sure here) a cognate of "warm", and "masala" means "spices" or "seasoning".

think about how "garam" sounds, it's like "warm" kind-of.

And here I was hoping I'd come across another cool Sanskrit root

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

also why do all the roman senators and ceasars in the old movies have british accents?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag posted:

wow, no wonder they make food outta this fat gently caress!

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

crime fighting hog posted:

ever notice how jacked ppl were in art back then

everybody buff as gently caress

everyone walked everywhere and no one ate any preservatives

some european places are like this to this day

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ah, he finally learned his lesson the next day

https://twitter.com/chrisd9r/status/1700180761708556343

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Buddykins self-probes when he feels a moment of self-doubt. I shitpost until some poor rear end in a top hat has to probate me. That's how you separate the men from the boys.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

salt

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

im excited that my new job means I'll get outside more, I'm so tired of sitting at a desk all day every day

friend of mine got a job with city parks and rec mowing lawns and poo poo. he's never looked better and he's tanned as hell

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

And here I was hoping I'd come across another cool Sanskrit root

A Gin Palace did a crash-course in Thai and apparently there are lots of Sanskrit loan words in languages around there, including the word for "language" which is something like "vasa", or "voice", "vox", etc

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/gizmodo/status/1700212945651904663?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

crime fighting hog posted:

im excited that my new job means I'll get outside more, I'm so tired of sitting at a desk all day every day

friend of mine got a job with city parks and rec mowing lawns and poo poo. he's never looked better and he's tanned as hell

Some of my friends worked on central valley walnut orchards and had similar experiences. One put on a step counter and it said he walked 10 miles on an average day.

However they also had to come in at 5am and worked 10 hour days and 60 hour weeks in summer in brutal heat so maybe not

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Makes sense...why would a boy retire? Boys aren't even working age. And don't get me started on birds

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

With inflation you need a lot more than a boy and a heron to retire on

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

Some of my friends worked on central valley walnut orchards and had similar experiences. One put on a step counter and it said he walked 10 miles on an average day.

However they also had to come in at 5am and worked 10 hour days and 60 hour weeks in summer in brutal heat so maybe not

Yeah doing amazon delivery in a cargo van was about as hard as I could push it, and I was in good shape then. Doing work like that now would probably kill me as i've neared 100 percent body fat

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

let's check on my favorite morrowind god

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1699782281748197506?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vivek will be in the Trump administration don’t be a tough guy don’t be a fool!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat he is loving blasted in that second clip

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that boy on that heron

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1699596026900816371

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

that boy on that heron ain't right

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

I've been going through Deep Space 9 for the first time over the past few months and I now see why this twitter acct is so funny.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

How do we keep getting comedy this good

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lmao

THEYRE NOT LUMPY PILLOWS

LUMPY PILLOWS, KISS MY rear end

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What was the alleged reason for this? You know it's bad when the police don't even bother trying to get the media to run interference for them beyond calling it "an officer involved shooting".

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

RBC posted:

thats a cool idea

i wanna do this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Durf posted:

lmao

THEYRE NOT LUMPY PILLOWS

LUMPY PILLOWS, KISS MY rear end

Now you're an rear end in a top hat, you got that?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

[TRUMO] LUMPY PILLOWS, KISS MY rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

anyone have that pic of the emo kids looking at you saying something like "whoa dude you okay? Trump? MAGA? Coronavirus? you hit your head pretty hard, cmon, Linken Park is about to get on stage."

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i like this new comic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5CwBiDWnRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCAWNSUXsaY

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
you lumpy pillows, YOUR rear end. I don’t pillow my rear end

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wtf, jesus christ.

Remember that the judicial system treats cop's testimony like it's the infallible truth.

ABC News posted:

Originally, police had said that Irizarry was outside the car and was killed after lunging at police with a knife, but two days later the department acknowledged that he was shot while inside his car. Irizarry's family released security camera footage that showed him fatally shot by police in his car just seconds after Dial exited his cruiser.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Edmund Sparkler posted:

What was the alleged reason for this? You know it's bad when the police don't even bother trying to get the media to run interference for them beyond calling it "an officer involved shooting".

From what I've read it sounds like it started as a car chase, then the person stopped the car and gave up but the cop just ran up on him and opened fire. They knew that it wasn't a good shoot so they lied and said the guy had lunged at them with a knife but then the body camera showed the guy never even got out of the car.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Wtf, jesus christ.

Remember that the judicial system treats cop's testimony like it's the infallible truth.

lol

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

why da fuq that burger got two top buns

sphere is the most powerful shape

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Edmund Sparkler posted:

the guy was reported for "driving erratically" when the video plainly shows him lost and going down a one way street. the cop jumps out and shoots him within 5 seconds, plus they then lied about the whole thing.