Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Slumfrog posted:

oh poo poo my family literally used to do this when i was a kid. there was an old typewriter sitting out that always had to have paper in it and anyone could use it to write whatever they felt like, as themselves or anonymous ( or someone else) but it had to be left there for anyone to read. it was pretty cool, we still have some of the sheets in order. scarily similar to posting, about 30 odd msgs per page, some cool, some nice, tons of stupid poo poo, and ever more inventive attempts to gently caress with the other posters brains.

wow that was a nice memory, thank you poster Boob Cop

That is adorable, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1699434156621468004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Vim Fuego posted:

With inflation you need a lot more than a boy and a heron to retire on

and yet with prices the way they are who can afford a heron, let alone a boy!

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Buddykins posted:

anyone have that pic of the emo kids looking at you saying something like "whoa dude you okay? Trump? MAGA? Coronavirus? you hit your head pretty hard, cmon, Linken Park is about to get on stage."

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Hatebag posted:

garum was an ancient roman condiment made of fermented fish and herbs. Worcestershire sauce is a sort of british recreation of garum

I have been aging a bottle of garum I made awhile ago with the good scraps from work

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/dexerto/status/1700207380112568635?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

egg is a pro tier burg topping

hell yeah

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/AnyTechnology/status/1558501417320685568

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

my favorite part is when he calls himself ol' mike like gil from the simpsons lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/staidindoors/status/1699235030365790316

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

eh he'll get that knocked in half on appeal

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Louisgod posted:

they're all pre-made kits made from laser cut flat pieces of brittle yet sturdy wood that you simply pop out with your fingers. they come with everything you need except glue (some people use basic elmer's glue, I use model glue with cyanoacrylate though you gotta be careful with it as it causes weird whitening on wood, so only use a little). here's what a kit looks like, for the most part. they come with step-by-step instructions and the more complex ones come with stickers and/or paper you need to cut/remove and put on pieces.

here are some links to a few I bought, you can go to the "also recommended" section to see many, many others.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5PVMBG8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CD3C2N3B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFQK73SZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

also, many have a touch plate you install for the lights, so no need to flick a switch, you simply press a piece of the wood and the lights turn on, it's slick

ty!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao thank you

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

loving lmao

did anyone already ask euphronius legal questions about this because i have some

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving lmoa

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the guy was reported for "driving erratically" when the video plainly shows him lost and going down a one way street. the cop jumps out and shoots him within 5 seconds, plus they then lied about the whole thing.

Harsh, but fair

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just protecting the streets and upholding the law

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the milk machine posted:

loving lmao

did anyone already ask euphronius legal questions about this because i have some

The "next day" video I posted had the lawyer saying he was seeking "costs" because of the poo poo Lindell did on the first day. Doing crack before the depo was perhaps a mistake

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Hey man, there's only two days, the day you go in and the day you get out

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Doing crack before the depo was perhaps a mistake

that's a thread title right fuckin there

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
sitting beside pillow mike trying to keep him from completely tanking his case while he screams at the plaintiff's lawyer. i'm only charging this rear end in a top hat 500 bucks an hour for this. thinking about drinking. thinking about changing careers. what have i become, my sweetest friend. everyone i know goes away in the end

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The group suing me in Colorado to ridiculously try and Unconstitutionally keep me off the ballot (I am leading against DeSanctimonious by almost 50 points, and beating Crooked Joe, BIG!), is TRUMP DERANGED “CREW,” composed of many slime balls & groups like Norm Eisen through Brookings or Just Security, Andrew Weissmann, Joyce Vance, et al. They are, perhaps illegally, working with Weissmann acolyte Lisa Monaco at “Injustice.” I have been beating them for years, including Impeachments. MAGA!!!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol, thanks for reminding me that every school I went to had a problem with "penis belts". They could never give a valid reason beyond "it's gang related". I'm sure it was only coincidence that it was popular fashion for Mexican-Americans, which I just so happen to be.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

i hear the first 1000 is the hardest

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The "next day" video I posted had the lawyer saying he was seeking "costs" because of the poo poo Lindell did on the first day. Doing crack before the depo was perhaps a mistake

oh yeah absolutely, if you do poo poo like this in a deposition the court can and will order more deposition time and order the other side to pay the other side's attorney's fees, court reporter costs, travel and such if relevant, etc. scheduling all of that poo poo is a huge pain in the rear end and none of the people whose job that is want any surprises

federal judges get to run a little fiefdom with contempt of court powers and they use them

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Buddykins posted:

lmao thank you

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/electionlegal/status/1699981356074217549?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it is 110° outside

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
taken isn't even close to the best phone call scene in a movie

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I will never not laugh at this. god i loving miss him

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

it was a PERFECT PHONE CALL

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I'm actually scratching my head wondering what I could tell Trump in this scenario to convince him not to run

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

no more bull poo poo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

crime fighting hog posted:

I'm actually scratching my head wondering what I could tell Trump in this scenario to convince him not to run

Tell him the escalator is broken

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

no more drock bock

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

crime fighting hog posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The group suing me in Colorado to ridiculously try and Unconstitutionally keep me off the ballot (I am leading against DeSanctimonious by almost 50 points, and beating Crooked Joe, BIG!), is TRUMP DERANGED “CREW,” composed of many slime balls & groups like Norm Eisen through Brookings or Just Security, Andrew Weissmann, Joyce Vance, et al. They are, perhaps illegally, working with Weissmann acolyte Lisa Monaco at “Injustice.” I have been beating them for years, including Impeachments. MAGA!!!

tired of winning