Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

William Bear posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

You're probably right, but would he believe me? No. I would probably just order another jack and coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

it was a perfect phone call and they indicted me!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1700242557853180016

simply enjoy my message

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lumpy pillow lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald Trump will win overwhelmingly and Hawaii will vote for him.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lmao, only Trump has the balls to tell people that he doesn't mind if they don't give him money in a fundraising email.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
the gently caress is going on here
the gently caress is going on here?!?

the gently caress is that thing

:angel:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Mike Lumps

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Lol, thanks for reminding me that every school I went to had a problem with "penis belts". They could never give a valid reason beyond "it's gang related". I'm sure it was only coincidence that it was popular fashion for Mexican-Americans, which I just so happen to be.

i got in trouble for wearing one pant leg higher than the other in middle school. also gang related

yes the funny talking kid in the country is a hardcore gangbanger

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
my lovely pillow lumps

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I guess no elden ring 2 then

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nazi newspaper

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lux Anima posted:

the gently caress is going on here

the gently caress is going on here?!?

the gently caress is that thing

:angel:

they're enjoying the trbnp

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
credit louisgod

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Welp... 25m until another interview where I get to talk about how all of you dumb weirdos inspire me (rip Crusader)

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

2DCAT posted:

Welp... 25m until another interview where I get to talk about how all of you dumb weirdos inspire me (rip Crusader)

You'll do great!!

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

2DCAT posted:

gently caress you

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Serfer posted:

gently caress you

"everyone in cspam but serfer is cool and good" - a quote I'm getting ready to say

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Screaming out 'TRUMP ISN'T AS RICH AS HE SAYS HE IS' so loud that it echoes backwards in time to 2015 when it's all anybody would loving talk about

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

2DCAT posted:

en-spire this up the chute :balldo:

also: party on garth

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/janeosanders/status/1700181183567433976

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

2DCAT posted:

"everyone in cspam but serfer is cool and good" - a quote I'm getting ready to say

pisssss

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ex post facho posted:

credit louisgod

thanks, you can keep it

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

it'd have been pretty funny if a hot dog vendor walking down the steps tripped and knocked one of them over, then the other one hanging onto the flag tumbled over the railing and they both plummeted to their death

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

2DCAT posted:

no, no, you HAVE to support the serfs and any serfers out there. It's in the bylaws, by gum :toughguy:

Don't be a tough guy - don't be a fool!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

2DCAT posted:

Plinkey posted:

hey 2dcat, spoifly wants me to go deeper into you

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Eddie Izzard: "Trump or death! Trump or death!"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Plinkey posted:

hey 2dcat, spoifly wants me to go deeper into you

:goatsecx:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

loving hell man

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

how it started: criminal blockchain gang
how it's going: criminal block chaingang

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

PAGE 2: Crew also sued me on emoluments at my recently sold, and very beautiful, D.C. hotel, and LOST BIG. These are bad Radical Left people and groups that use the Injustice Department as though it were their own. Lisa Monaco does whatever they tell her to do. They play her like a fiddle. So bad for our once great Country. They will have major liability for what they are doing to America! It is, working with Deranged Jack Smith & others, ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before. MAGA!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Slumfrog posted:

how it started: criminal blockchain gang
how it's going: criminal block chaingang

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1700204608411332660

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nazism has been completley rehabilitated (again)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

2DCAT posted:

putting "inspired 2DCAT" on my resume rn

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The courts in Turkey do not gently caress around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

my sentence is measured in yugas