Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NaeNaeKitty_ETH/status/1700249746907202000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

At his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, Trump welcomed anyone willing to pay $100,000 for a plate, with the proceeds (allegedly) going to Giuliani’s legal defense. Thus far, there’s been no word as to what was served to justify that steep cost but given Trump’s palate, I’m going to wager it was some variation of a fast food buffet—perhaps a Diet Coke fountain was also present? I get it. When there’s this much federal crime on the table, best to just keep it simple and serve McDonald’s fries.

So, just how much money did this fête actually make? Reportedly, somewhere around $1 million...meaning about 10 individuals showed up.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Slumfrog posted:

how it started: criminal blockchain gang
how it's going: criminal block chaingang

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

William Bear posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

He's said many times that he had a great life and he should have just gotten in a big truck and driven away.

Ultimately I think he needs to be the center of attention and watch himself on the news though.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

just protecting the streets and upholding the law

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

2DCAT posted:

Welp... 25m until another interview where I get to talk about how all of you dumb weirdos inspire me (rip Crusader)

good luck 2DCAT

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder how expensive 90 felony counts in 4 jurisdictions is

he also just lost again to carrol which will be another 5 + million

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

cat can ball

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

William Bear posted:

"You'll be impeached twice, lose reelection, and get 90+ felony indictments after leaving office"?

Surely if Trump knew that those were the consequences of him becoming president, he wouldn't do it.

He never thought he'd win. He didn't figure on :abuela:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

good luck 2DCAT

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s possible but I do think he was trying to win

he’s has a big Hitler thing

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

euphronius posted:

He's never going to pay any of it. There is nothing more Trumpy than not paying your debts.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

euphronius posted:

For real I do wonder how much money Trump actually has liquid vs tied up in real estate and horse deeds

Lawyers are loving expensive. Good lawyers even more so but I believe none of the good ones are coming within a standardized 10-foot pole of his poo poo for years now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/dexerto/status/1700136593560904110?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Substandard posted:

He's never going to pay any of it. There is nothing more Trumpy than not paying your debts.

you usually pay criminal lawyers in advance

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Ride On Berning Star :bernget20:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it would be hard for criminal lawyers to live if they depended in convicts to pay them later

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Louisgod posted:

they're all pre-made kits made from laser cut flat pieces of brittle yet sturdy wood that you simply pop out with your fingers. they come with everything you need except glue (some people use basic elmer's glue, I use model glue with cyanoacrylate though you gotta be careful with it as it causes weird whitening on wood, so only use a little). here's what a kit looks like, for the most part. they come with step-by-step instructions and the more complex ones come with stickers and/or paper you need to cut/remove and put on pieces.

here are some links to a few I bought, you can go to the "also recommended" section to see many, many others.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5PVMBG8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CD3C2N3B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFQK73SZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

also, many have a touch plate you install for the lights, so no need to flick a switch, you simply press a piece of the wood and the lights turn on, it's slick

In the 90s I had a buddy that had a laser printer table that could cut through thin balsa wood and he used it to make balsa airplane kits.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

euphronius posted:

it would be hard for criminal lawyers to live if they depended in convicts to pay them later

I mean.. They know where to find them.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

euphronius posted:

you usually pay criminal lawyers in advance

sounds like a bad deal, what if they do a bad job? just pay them if you're found innocent imo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xT0vWporWs

1 2 3 4
everybody out on
the dance floor

5 6 7 8
obamna!
ma i wanna vape!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

sounds like a bad deal, what if they do a bad job? just pay them if you're found innocent imo

literally unethical and illegal

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

euphronius posted:

dont sign ur posts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Serfer posted:

gently caress you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey posted:

gently caress you

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the lawyers are being paid in exposure

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

he got tired of all the winning

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

good luck 2DCAT

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Rubellavator posted:

the lawyers are being paid in exposure

the gig economy takes no prisoners

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

LFG Cybertruck 70+ only, need healer

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it looks like a dumb el Camino

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

If I was going to jail forever I wouldn't pay my lawyers, just do a chargeback on the credit card

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

euphronius posted:

I think they just don't want to have to work for it like the rest of us

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Plinkey posted:

If I was going to jail forever I wouldn't pay my lawyers, just do a chargeback on the credit card

that’s why they only take cash

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Oglethorpe posted:

i got in trouble for wearing one pant leg higher than the other in middle school. also gang related

yes the funny talking kid in the country is a hardcore gangbanger

I got in trouble for that too!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

2DCAT posted:

"everyone in cspam but serfer is cool and good" - a quote I'm getting ready to say

we love our 2dcats don't we folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

I think they just don't want to have to work for it like the rest of us

the fee covers appeals so it’s usually fair .