Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

StratGoatCom posted:

Yeah, and if nothing else, if they waste their resources on each other, less to gently caress with us. Let them fight. Lmao if you think they'd obey any rules not to gently caress with the left anyway.

BUT MOOOOM, HE STARTED IT FIRST.

lmao at the 101st keyboard division deciding they're going to take up the crusade to fight the holy war alongside the democrat party.

as if the libs wouldn't as soon throw you in the camps if you became inconvenient to capital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

we got plenty of camps on the border with mexico right now

oops i mean decompression centers

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hey lots of new posts maybe something wild ha-

Gunshow Poophole posted:

this is quite the word to have in your autocorrect

Ah

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 04:16 on Sep 9, 2023

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Banning other parties from running and using RICO laws on activists are acts of totalizing the state. The Democrats are fascists.

ban all parties but the communist party

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Willa Rogers posted:

BUT MOOOOM, HE STARTED IT FIRST.

lmao at the 101st keyboard division deciding they're going to take up the crusade to fight the holy war alongside the democrat party.

as if the libs wouldn't as soon throw you in the camps if you became inconvenient to capital.

No, it's that you're literally demanding we go out to fight for lib precedents that will never protect us no matter what in defense of assholes who attacked nurses in the capital of my country and tried to burn down an apartment because they objected to the honking.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
:gas:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

willa making the meltdown rounds today

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

Hey lots of new posts maybe something wild ha-

Ah

Lol yeah when they pointed it out to me I just about laid an egg. I'm gonna go drink and eat mozzarella sticks now. TGI Fridays brand and some expensive tequila combined with an offensive mixer I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking diet lemonade, reduced sugar orange juice or that zero sugar fruit punch I got*

*:I get it partially for my diabetic dad, and partially so I can reallocate some of those to more fried foods so I can obliterate my body in a slightly different way.

Anyways goodnight goons. I look forward to being owned thoroughly either in the morning or once I sit down to check the thread.

Edit:

RadiRoot posted:

ban all parties but the communist party

Also this.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
politics is boring who gives a gently caress lets smoke some weed yall

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Well folks I done hosed up. Going to get obliterated. Have fun mocking me. I'm not mad

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

RadiRoot posted:

politics is boring who gives a gently caress lets smoke some weed yall

HallelujahLee posted:

willa making the meltdown rounds today

I had my tdap & second-round shingles vaxes today & they've given me contrarian superpowers.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

Well folks I done hosed up. Going to get obliterated. Have fun mocking me. I'm not mad

📋

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

if i had autocorrect-posted an extremely specific old-timey slur into the doomsday econ thread i'd feel compelled to try and smooth things over even if i knew there was no way to do anything but the opposite of that

also, i'm a confirmed go for smoking weed

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

we need to stop building new apartments until we can figure out what's going on

I want to say the landlords greed will end up working out in the publics favor by way of the massive insane push into real estate where every rich person chasing the platonic ideal of a Luxury Apartment with 1,000 units generating 3,000 a month ends up creating a massive surplus that actually does drive prices down. There are still a trillion Luxury Estates under construction as vacancies rise and people run out of money.

They'll just be torn down and converted into the less dense mcmansion sprawl

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

learned about PBMs tonight from a guy in big pharma

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacy_benefit_management

all i really understand is that they exist in US healthcare, and eat up a lot of money that goes between patients and drug makers, and are currently the target of reforms by congress, like the Lower Costs, More Transparency Act introduced today

i also learned that if you're going to get hepatitis you should get nonalcoholic hepatitis because alcoholic hepatitis is not a profitable drug target. also that i could never work in pharma.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

[Landlord Econ] this is quite the word to have in your autocorrect

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

LonsomeSon posted:

if i had autocorrect-posted an extremely specific old-timey slur into the doomsday econ thread i'd feel compelled to try and smooth things over even if i knew there was no way to do anything but the opposite of that

also, i'm a confirmed go for smoking weed

See this guy gets it

Mr Hootington posted:

Also 8.5/10. No hesitation, great improvisation of a classic. If you feel wronged I'll go up to a 9 if you make a good case but I'm really trying reserving the 9+ area for some :supaburn:

Also my drink is Don (autocorrect insists done but is wrong again) Julio, mixed with big red zero sugar and pineapple rings turned into chunks with a fork. I added a strawberry that I removed the green part and split in half with a spoon because I have no impulse control.

Finally... Does anyone know how to look up emoji? I'm gonna do it right now with Google.

Edit: and it's a clipboard, which I figured, but I'm not privy to the implied meaning.

Edit2: Honestly I haven't been interacting with as many people as I'd like back and forth, so as far as gaffes go this has been nice to shoot the poo poo. Still not as owned as I am by my low sociability and other poo poo I'm bad at IRL (but I'm pretty sure my corneas would get seared off if someone managed to suck (autocorrect would like to suggest suck) burn me with a post worse than I do every day squandering the chance I have to play social catch up).

thechosenone has issued a correction as of 05:47 on Sep 9, 2023

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

post COVID posted:

learned about PBMs tonight from a guy in big pharma

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacy_benefit_management

all i really understand is that they exist in US healthcare, and eat up a lot of money that goes between patients and drug makers, and are currently the target of reforms by congress, like the Lower Costs, More Transparency Act introduced today

i also learned that if you're going to get hepatitis you should get nonalcoholic hepatitis because alcoholic hepatitis is not a profitable drug target. also that i could never work in pharma.

I have no true understanding of what a PBM is. I will simply assume it's bad because they only exist in the American health care system. I refuse to investigate further

death to all PBMs

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

HallelujahLee posted:

nobody cares about ukraine when your struggling to live outside of yeah the endless aid and by aid i mean weapons because literally none of it is actual aid for food or medical supplies
It's become america's favorite bloodsport slash passtime this decade.

It's become america's favorite bloodsport slash passtime this decade so far.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

saw this and lollled

it's great this is going to be a thing on every page. And because it's so widely used, its going to be adopted by the Blurry JPEG of The Internet Machine the media calls 'ai' and regurgitated anyways ad nausea to be even more meaningless than a prop65 notice.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Bar Ran Dun posted:

at this point yes. if one is a republican one is almost certainly in the category of “revolutionary romantic”. everybody that isn’t onboard with that has left it at this point. I mean one is looking at a quarter to a third are strongly supportive of and over 85% are sympathetic to Jan 6 folks.

I mean we can quibble about that last 10-15 percent, but they are looking to past that never existed (romantic) and supportive of violence and over throw of the state (revolutionary) to get it and make it a totalizing state.

yes republicans are fascists.

however one characterizes the Dems they are not revolutionary lol. that’s kindof an essential bit they are missing.
this is what fascism (i.e. arguing for the dissolution of formal liberal parliamentary electoral process) looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1zjNntlXPo

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1331430550557650952

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

comedyblissoption posted:

this is what fascism (i.e. arguing for the dissolution of formal liberal parliamentary electoral process) looks like

yeah, liberals are getting real scary and it's concerning how many of them are and how sure they are they are correct

so correct you should be stopped at all costs if you disagree. You can't even agree with them in a different way than they prefer

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have absolutely no time to waste on the people feverishly pushing to protect neonazis who would without a second thought sign my death warrant, because somehow protecting the Actual Nazis will make the leftist revolution possible :jerkbag:

"No, no, we have to be fair to everyone!", hey, guess what, they don't loving care that you were fair to them, they'll put a bullet in your skull regardless.

The same failure moron who spent the past decade hyperventilating about "discrimination" against boomers is going to bat for neonazis? loving shocker.

Wisconsin managed to tip the scales on the state supreme court, specifically on the issue of undoing the psychotic gerrymander that's handed near-total control of the state to the Republicans, and the Republicans immediately moved to strip all of the Demonic Otherparty of their legal powers and are trying to remove the scale-tipping judge from her elected seat. And here you are crying and whimpering that we aren't giving boomerpublicans sufficient deference.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:aochloe:

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 09:38 on Sep 9, 2023

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

our present circumstances find ourselves with bernie and the democrats materially supporting dangerous nazi movements to a much larger degree than trump

a lot of the motivation of the lawfare and censorship could be said to support the nazis, since it's intended to continue the war

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

Lmao poo poo is loving bleak

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1700114509061562692?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Average monthly rent: 1702

Average monthly mortgage: 1672

Average monthly grocery bill: 341 per person (NC)

Help I’m fomenting Revolution

That's "just leave" financial territory. Very few jobs are going to be worth those cost of living expenses.

Griz
May 21, 2001

DancingShade posted:

That's "just leave" financial territory. Very few jobs are going to be worth those cost of living expenses.

where? how? moving is really loving expensive, cheap CoL areas have no jobs, and other countries don't want useless poors.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Griz posted:

where? how? moving is really loving expensive, cheap CoL areas have no jobs, and other countries don't want useless poors.

When things get bad enough those won't even be concerns. It'll be people walking to places where work and food might be, carrying their bindle. A lot won't make it.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

hello fellow children
https://twitter.com/chrisdmowrey/status/1699878517914181755

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

motherfucker get out of your right hand drive car and kill your own loving monarch before talking about my goddamn country

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

motherfucker get out of your right hand drive car and kill your own loving monarch before talking about my goddamn country

That Audi is super nice for this 14 year old to drive

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the nice thing about liberals being obsessed with twitter is that theyre basically screaming “JOE BIDEN GOOD” onto neo-stormfront to 0 effect. the only positive reply I see is from vaush lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

could be driving an import

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Even that was backhanded compliment as gently caress

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

fits my needs posted:

could be driving an import

Which makes him even richer than regular Audi owners gently caress this dude

fits my needs