Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Did they ever go back and do episode 420 or whatever it was that they skipped?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

flesh dance posted:

Why so much content?!

A wrestling one does sound likely, maybe I'll check those out again. At any rate, it was a funny thing to remember out of nowhere and gave me a decent laugh

e: vvvvvv lol this isn't the bit I'm thinking of, but it's still great

If it helps, I believe they (it would have been Griffin) also talked about how Brock Lesnar doesn’t have any muscles or bones or organs, it’s just all blood in there.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Pretty sure the bit about Brock Lesnar eating the word Ham is out of the Pebble episode

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

CainsDescendant posted:

Pretty sure the bit about Brock Lesnar eating the word Ham is out of the Pebble episode

Yes! Just rewatched it, the whole episode was amazing to go back to. And it came out.... eight years ago? Yikes

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Ariong posted:

If it helps, I believe they (it would have been Griffin) also talked about how Brock Lesnar doesn’t have any muscles or bones or organs, it’s just all blood in there.

that’s how he keeps the dick-sword on his chest turgid

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

Did they ever go back and do episode 420 or whatever it was that they skipped?

Yes, it was the episode they said goodbye to Yahoo! Answers
https://maximumfun.org/episodes/my-brother-my-brother-and-me/mbmbam-420-funeral-for-a-friend/

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Ariong posted:

I don’t remember exactly which one it was but I know for a fact the joke you are talking about was in reference to Brock Lesnar, so it was almost certainly one of the wrestling ones. Those are all fantastic so I’d say just watch all of those until you find it.

EDIT: Actually my fuzzy memory is telling me this might have been an MBMBaM bit.

Oh yeah you're right, it's the Brock Lesnar bit in one of the two wrestling videos

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So are/ were the woodamils(?) an actual attraction?

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Oh, the Wood-imals are very, very real.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

flesh dance posted:

Yes! Just rewatched it, the whole episode was amazing to go back to. And it came out.... eight years ago? Yikes

This is the first McElroy content I ever watched and it holds a special place in my heart to this very day.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Man, the things the Greatest Generation found entertaining will never stop being mindboggling

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

flesh dance posted:

I haven't watched any old monster factories in a very long time, but I was cooking with ham and randomly remembered one of their characters doing something along the lines of swallowing the word "ham" and then no one could say it for a week

I remember that line being stupidly funny, what episode was it from? There are 85 videos on that playlist and I can't for the life of me remember, one of you has to have seen it recently enough to know

I don’t know about that specific ham instance but they do talk about adding more chunks of ham to Yoba.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

The McElroys, asking the question that matters: can a horse see its own penis?

Paper Tiger fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Sep 12, 2023

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

flesh dance posted:

I haven't watched any old monster factories in a very long time, but I was cooking with ham and randomly remembered one of their characters doing something along the lines of swallowing the word "ham" and then no one could say it for a week

I remember that line being stupidly funny, what episode was it from? There are 85 videos on that playlist and I can't for the life of me remember, one of you has to have seen it recently enough to know

This is a WWE game! I believe it's the one where they make a hosed up version of The Rock. Brock Lesnar was the ham-eater.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oh no! This steeplechase opening already fills me with dread

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
The latest episode of Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake features Brian David Gilbert in a guest role, including a full-on animated musical number:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipE_nqzp-o

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Good for him. Nice to see squigglevision is alive and well.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Solid MBMBAM this week, Travis's AITA game was just dumb enough to loop back around to being actually funny despite the entire joke just being realizing what the concept of the game is, and I LOLed at their "all about the franklins" run

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Even the munch squad is interesting (for the first couple of minutes)

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nameless Pete posted:

The latest episode of Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake features Brian David Gilbert in a guest role, including a full-on animated musical number:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipE_nqzp-o

Wow, this seems like a pretty major role. Looks like this character is central to the whole episode.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

flavor.flv posted:

Even the munch squad is interesting (for the first couple of minutes)

I think it’s one of the worst. Like after the first 2 the bit just goes on for another 30 minutes of vacuous press releases. Justin can’t even do his own bad bit has to have griffin and travis do it.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Don’t be jealous of what a good gig they have to just fill 50 minutes of CONTENT a week with stupid bullshit that fans mostly find and email/link for you online?

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Ariong posted:

Wow, this seems like a pretty major role. Looks like this character is central to the whole episode.

He absolutely is central and major to the episode. Weak-level series spoiler that I think any trailer or early review has covered: The jist of the series is dimension-hopping, so alas that's all she wrote, but I'm so glad for him! I hope this opens some mainstream doors for BDG.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

BDG is in Starfield too.

https://youtu.be/nD10I01Jnm0?si=NAUCHzU0ZfieeuIb

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Does the whole game look like that? It looks like a fleshy ventriloquist dummy is talking to me in a very unfortunate uncanny valley.

Good for BDG, living the theatre boy dream.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Does the whole game look like that? It looks like a fleshy ventriloquist dummy is talking to me in a very unfortunate uncanny valley.

Good for BDG, living the theatre boy dream.

I wasn’t going to click the video until I read your post and what the gently caress.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah that's a Bethesda game alright. It is better looking compared to their older games but not commensurate with peoples expectations for presentation for sure, it looks bad even compared to games from 10 years ago, let alone something contemporary like Baldurs Gate 3.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wtf I had no idea

it's funny because now I listen and it's like, of course that's him who else would it be? but it didn't even cross my mind when I first talked to him in-game

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

He streamed himself searching for his character:

https://twitch.tv/videos/1919496734?t=3472s

he phinds Phil at 8:22:10

El Jeffe fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 19, 2023

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Odd that they got BDG to voice such a normal seeming character.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The problem is that he's putting more character into that character than it can hold

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

no offense to brian david gilbert but if i was playing starfield and randomly found this guy, i would think todd howard put himself in the game again lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpZCaPs1q6w

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

They should have let him do a read like that one guy in oblivion (?) where they didn't edit the take down so he reads his line, says something like crap lemme take it again, and does a second read

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

It was indeed Oblivion and it's an absolute classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9REWMEOLdI&t=22s

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Oh man I could have sworn it was a guy that did it. Still hilarious either way but I stand corrected!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I know the average MBMBAM fan is way too sensitive about things, but thinking people might be offended by a Titanic costume really blindsided me

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

grittyreboot posted:

I know the average MBMBAM fan is way too sensitive about things, but thinking people might be offended by a Titanic costume really blindsided me

Wait

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The question asker was worried about it being in bad taste. We don't know when the email was written so it could have been sent just after the death sub.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

At 19:30 on this week’s episode Steeplechase exits the slump and achieves new heights. We back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Warbird posted:

At 19:30 on this week’s episode Steeplechase exits the slump and achieves new heights. We back.

Oh hell yeah