Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Stem snap is a way to tell. I shy away from the bovada packets because they alter the terpene profile

Got any more info on that? They link terpene test results on their website but I’m curious what you’ve seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Yeah, I'll probably just stick to my little bubbler, that thing plus some dank herb is good times.

And I'll keep it clean from now on, because I neglected to deep clean it for months and then bought some bong cleaner. The difference was night and day. I knew it had some resin inside the stem, but I thought the rest of the stem was smoked glass. Nope, it was originally bright, clear glass. It'd just been filthy so long it turned a cloudy gray/beige.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Re: decarbing at lower temps from the last page, this thread has some useful graphs that can help you guestimate your temp + times:

(more data in the link)

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Every little bubbler I've tried has snapped apart.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I LOVE edible gummies. Just pop one in and let it sit there for 30 minutes or more, I'm not even sure.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

redshirt posted:

I LOVE edible gummies. Just pop one in and let it sit there for 30 minutes or more, I'm not even sure.

You boofing gummies, or...?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Macichne Leainig posted:

You boofing gummies, or...?

Well you just eat them, don't you?

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Brain Curry posted:

Got any more info on that? They link terpene test results on their website but I’m curious what you’ve seen.

My info is from old heads - nothing in a research paper

e: I have three year old weed in jars that I didn't humidity packet and it has held up. I just make edibles though so what do I care about terpenes anyway

My Dad Nintendo fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Sep 9, 2023

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hammu-rob-i posted:

My info is from old heads - nothing in a research paper

e: I have three year old weed in jars that I didn't humidity packet and it has held up. I just make edibles though so what do I care about terpenes anyway

Gotcha. I’ve never tried the packets but have been curious about them.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Heading to Mallorca tomorrow and it turns out I can't take my prescription. It's weird because cannabis is completely decriminalised at the personal level in Spain, but the laws against import, even personal amounts, are still serious. It's so weird.

Anyway everyone is apparently growing there so I'm sure I'll find some with no trouble.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
even with humidity packs terps will fade away in a few months time ime (using standard mason jars at least) but smoking the weed still does its job just fine

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm fighting the urge to purchase a Flowerpot B0 ball injector vape....

I'm not winning at all

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Don't inject weed into your balls IMO

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ReelBigLizard posted:

Don't injectshove weed into your ballsbutt IMO

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

fuctifino posted:

I'm fighting the urge to purchase a Flowerpot B0 ball injector vape....

I'm not winning at all

those things look like a good way to scar yourself for life

there is a reason so much glass exists

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ReelBigLizard posted:

inject weed into your balls IMO

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

ReelBigLizard posted:

weed balls IMO

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

weed balls

weed balls

WEED BALLS

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

ReelBigLizard posted:

Don't inject weed into your balls IMO

You can only go so far with boofing, OP

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

What are you lookin' at, weed balls?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:goofy:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
weed ballers

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Philthy posted:

those things look like a good way to scar yourself for life

there is a reason so much glass exists

I've already thought ahead. It's going to sit on the coffee table directly next to a desktop bong with whip, and I've factored in this housing thingy for the hot bit.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

thats also my hesitation. i have a good permanent spot for the thing, but didnt look into safety and the 'full' cost yet for extra bits i dont know that i dont know about

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Crimson Harvest posted:

thats also my hesitation. i have a good permanent spot for the thing, but didnt look into safety and the 'full' cost yet for extra bits i dont know that i dont know about

I already have the bong hardware needed, so I totalled up my setup including upgrading the ruby balls from 4mm to 3mm (this apparently makes a huge difference, according to the many reddit threads I've read) and it comes to £375 for everything all in. That's cheaper than a volcano, and offers so much more imo (at least for my needs)

I think I'll be ok with something hot if everything has a safe space. I use a dynavap daily, and I've used torches before without branding myself.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Sep 10, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not doing a very good job at talking myself out of it.... am I?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

gently caress!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT GOONS!

It should be with me on Tuesday

:420:

heh

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

fuctifino posted:

gently caress!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT GOONS!

It should be with me on Tuesday

:420:

heh

What was that cool stacking stash pot you had for the dynavap?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

ReelBigLizard posted:

What was that cool stacking stash pot you had for the dynavap?

That's the Reload from Mad Heaters - https://madheaters.co.uk/collections/accessories

They've recently upgraded the design.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Remember that terrible beer/soda can "bong"?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

redshirt posted:

No judgement on you, you do you, but I've switched to edibles because I don't want to smoke anything. Smoke is bad IMO. Even if it is weed.

I don't smoke either, only vape. It's still bad, but not as bad.

Edit: Edibles and stuff remain on the table for me. I just mean when I inhale, it's going to be flower rather than some kind of smokeable/vapeable concentrate. I do want to do more experimentation with tinctures, as well.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 10, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Got a bunch of weed today and the Grape Gorilla Glue is tasty as hell

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
i was so fried yesterday i couldn't even eat a PB&J. like i was doing things but wasn't sure i actually did it... dreaming while awake i guess.

fuq it imma do a whole rundown of my high: so i smoked a joint and got sorta kinda high but not enough. So i took out the rest of the joint and put it in my bong (an 18mm bowl, about a quarter of the bowl.) I was gonna corner it but my dumbass lit the whole thing up with the hemp wick so I had to inhale. i regretted that poo poo as soon as my lips left the bong.... my whole body was just waving and gyrating but in a spiritual kinda way. even my writing was really flowy and curvy. i call this poo poo Blue Wave, cuz that's exactly what you feel like.

Phat Phingers fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Sep 10, 2023

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

if youre gonna wobble spiritually anyway might as well put it to use

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!

Crimson Harvest posted:

if youre gonna wobble spiritually anyway might as well put it to use

wobble for christ! ha he hu haaa

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

fuctifino posted:

Re: decarbing at lower temps from the last page, this thread has some useful graphs that can help you guestimate your temp + times:

(more data in the link)

yeah these days I decarb weed in a foil pack in the oven at 240F for about 40 min.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah these days I decarb weed in a foil pack in the oven at 240F for about 40 min.

I purchased a Herboven decarboxylator/infuser last year, and it does such a perfect effortless job. If you decarb a lot, it might be something to look into

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
About to pick up some hash for the first time. I'll be using my dynavap tip which should just be straight forward to use.

Any tips appreciated

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smoke it and get high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

afroserty posted:

About to pick up some hash for the first time. I'll be using my dynavap tip which should just be straight forward to use.

Any tips appreciated

Create a cool environment beforehand. So you can chill and enjoy.