Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Working hard, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
*points to screen for my mom to see, "That's LastGirl."

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Vim Fuego posted:

Everyone is always asking "Where's Melania?" but no one ever thinks to ask "How is Melania?"
:freep: :btroll:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

chainprobe PFC till his friends in high places step in

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

petit choux posted:

Most people ITT don't realize that "lib" is just last year's "woke." They also don't realize that they've been suckered by a propaganda campaign.

yup!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I've got friends in high places

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Maybe it's a probe for protection

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

insane clown pussy posted:

under the momfluence of tradwifery

thank u

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

i'm usually down to gawk at youtube drama but this poo poo makes me wanna scream

too bad nobody can hear u

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

PDP-1 posted:

how is she thinking?

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

FunOne posted:

People want three things:
Cold beer
Warm pussy
A place to poo poo with a door on it

that's a quote from the guy responsible for everything in america being made from processed corn

https://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,946703,00.html

quote:

En route to help dedicate a screwworm eradication plant in Mexico, Earl Butz took a plane to California just after the Republican National Convention in Kansas City. He could have flown either Continental or TWA, but his aide, Roger Knapp, chose TWA. In the first-class compartment, the Agriculture Secretary spied Singers Pat Boone and Sonny Bono, and John Dean, the former White House counsel who had blown the whistle on Richard Nixon and had just worked the convention as a writer for Rolling Stone. A gregarious man who likes to flaunt his snappy country—and often barnyard—sense of humor, Butz, 67, wandered over to make idle conversation, after Knapp had warned him that Dean was now a reporter.

Butz started by telling a dirty joke involving intercourse between a dog and a skunk. When the conversation turned to politics, Boone, a right-wing Republican, asked Butz why the party of Lincoln was not able to attract more blacks. The Secretary responded with a line so obscene and insulting to blacks that it forced him out of the Cabinet last week and jolted the whole Ford campaign. Butz said: "I'll tell you what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to poo poo.”

After some indecision, Dean used the line in Rolling Stone, attributing it to an unnamed Cabinet officer. But New Times magazine enterprisingly sleuthed out Butz's identity by checking the itineraries of all Cabinet members. The publication informed the Secretary's office on Tuesday, Sept. 28, that it was planning to print his name. Butz mulled over the problem until Thursday, before tipping off the White House. On Friday morning he found himself on the carpet in front of an exasperated Gerald Ford.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I keep hoping that one of these days Tayne will reflect on being probed and how maybe he could be a bit less of an rear end in a top hat and in return be able to post as much as he wanted

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

I keep hoping that one of these days Tayne will reflect on being probed and how maybe he could be a bit less of an rear end in a top hat and in return be able to post as much as he wanted

Its the yin and the yang

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

was helping my parents with a garage sale and this completely unhinged dude starts going off about how nice is to live up here cause the cities are totally taken over by the pedo rape cult gangs and deep state; poo poo str8 out of pooky postin word for word. I was just trying not to outright laugh and wishing I had recorded this dude, it's so dumb out there.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

yeah if your being probed every other day change your posting or get out

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Virgil Vox posted:

Unless it's a probe from 15-bit butthead

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Virgil Vox posted:

Ironic you're speaking to one of the most punished and chain probed posters in recent memory

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this is still the loving best response ever

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1700283311724061085?s=20

lol Republicans are going to win so hard next year

That's a funny photo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Ironic you're speaking to one of the most punished and chain probed posters in recent memory

lmao

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

insane clown pussy posted:

that's a quote from the guy responsible for everything in america being made from processed corn

https://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,946703,00.html

quote:

Butz started by telling a dirty joke involving intercourse between a dog and a skunk

I couldn't find the joke online. Sad.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This one's loving horriffic.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

nobody understands man’s pain

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

External Organs posted:

When will Barron POST

Buddykins is Barron, it all makes so much sense

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

My good friend, who was raised in a conservative Christian church and also lived in Utah for a while, follows all sorta of muckraker people who look into this poo poo and has sent me a bunch of stuff about this

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

lol

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

tacodaemon posted:

in conclusion, boomers need to grow up and turn off the TV and start scrolling through social media and the something awful forums all day like I do instead
you joke because it's obviously just a shift to a newer medium of enslavement to the news cycle (and background noise to stave off loneliness, let's say :unsmith:) but the key difference with online news-posting is that there's an actual conversation among the populace with the news as its presented, instead of simply letting the talking heads run their corporate-owned mouths for hours a day on a tv screen.

Any time politics comes up with my centrist-lib parent, she will mention how she'll sometimes turn on Fox news just to see what they're talking about over there instead of getting all her news from CNN and MSNBC. She thinks that this - occasionally changing the TV station to a competing national news outlet - makes her more well-informed than her boomer peers on facebook, and heck she's probably right. Pelosi can do no wrong and Biden is misunderstood and not getting enough credit, etc etc.

The US Boomer generation grew up wanting the TV as the hearth of their homes and demanded it define their lives, and by golly are they killing themselves and the rest of us with it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the horror....the horror....trmpe....

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Isentropy posted:

what makes you think racist wanna be white dickheads like him wouldn’t do what they did in the UK and just start deliberately destroying any records that could prove people were documented kids

Worse than that.

When Biden got in he canceled Trump's Muslim ban and reversed all of the immigration decisions that were based on it by executive order. That creates a legal precedent that immigration status can be reversed by executive order.

So both of my brothers-in-law, who're naturalized citizens, could suddenly be made illegal immigrants with the stroke of a pen. Which would make all of my nieces and nephews the children of illegal immigrants and therefore subject to deportation.

This is why I said that the GOP might not quite understand what sort of violence they could unleash. I'm not even their parent and I'd go to almost any lengths for those kids. And the state coming to haul just regular people's relatives off for deportation could easily drive even fence-sitting centrists to desperation.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lux Anima posted:

The US Boomer generation grew up wanting the TV as the hearth of their homes and demanded it define their lives, and by golly are they killing themselves and the rest of us with it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Worse than that.

When Biden got in he canceled Trump's Muslim ban and reversed all of the immigration decisions that were based on it by executive order. That creates a legal precedent that immigration status can be reversed by executive order.

So both of my brothers-in-law, who're naturalized citizens, could suddenly be made illegal immigrants with the stroke of a pen. Which would make all of my nieces and nephews the children of illegal immigrants and therefore subject to deportation.

This is why I said that the GOP might not quite understand what sort of violence they could unleash. I'm not even their parent and I'd go to almost any lengths for those kids. And the state coming to haul just regular people's relatives off for deportation could easily drive even fence-sitting centrists to desperation.

sir i only wanted to ask if you wanted the ghost pepper sauce with your daves double meal

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

So what should've been done to reverse those decisions then

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Lux Anima posted:

teacher
mother

secret lover

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i like-a da trumpa and da pee and da poo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Virgil Vox posted:

His posting is perfect. this place is too hosed up to realize it