Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i dont think anyone genuinely dislikes richarlison, its just really, really funny that he got a huge back tattoo essentially proclaiming himself the scion of brazilian football and then got more yellow cards for goal celebrations than he got goals last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

i dont think anyone genuinely dislikes richarlison, its just really, really funny that he got a huge back tattoo essentially proclaiming himself the scion of brazilian football and then got more yellow cards for goal celebrations than he got goals last year

His new neck tat is pretty horrendous too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eau de MacGowan posted:

and then got more yellow cards for goal celebrations than he got goals last year
pub quiz question for the ages imo

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

His new neck tat is pretty horrendous too
Neck tats are universally horrendous. Everyone went off Cody Rhodes when he got his one and its way worse than Richarlisons.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Mudryk has some pretty horrific tattoos

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Richarlison seems like a great guy off the pitch and good for him, but also it's really funny that on the pitch he's awful

szary
Mar 12, 2014
Big Ange will unlock Richarlison any day now

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

szary posted:

Big Ange will unlock Richarlison any day now

Yeah I reckon he's the man to double, maybe even triple his league goal tally. He might even outscore a few centerbacks!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Eau de MacGowan posted:

got more yellow cards for goal celebrations than he got goals last year

How does that even happen? Did he get two yellows on one goal?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ilmucche posted:

How does that even happen? Did he get two yellows on one goal?

VAR giveth and VAR taketh away.

Only goals, the yellow for popping your top off sticks even if the goal doesn't.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

private eye added a bit more to the rubiales story

• Luis Rubiales appeared dumbfounded by his treatment after his unsolicited World Cup kiss
- perhaps because he has dodged so many other controversial incidents in his career.
A year ago, his disgruntled chief of staff filed a complaint with the anti-corruption office after he was fired from his job. He accused his former boss of using the federación's money to rent a house on the Andalusian coast for an orgy with "eight or ten girls" who he said were "18 years old". He also claimed that Rubiales had asked him to "find a formula to send money to his father" (señor Luis Rubiales senior). The former chief of staff in question, Juan Rubiales, is Luis Rubiales's uncle.
The spotlight was already on Rubiales after recorded conversations between him and
Gerard Piqué - then still an active Barcelona player - emerged. The player and the president
discussed how they could broker a deal to move the Supercopa tournament to Saudi Arabia. A company owned by Piqué would pocket €4m a year for the deal, while the Spanish FA would rake in another €6m. Rubiales angrily defended the deal, saying: "The Supercopa was in its death throes
- this money is not for a mansion, it's for female football, for the most humble football."

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
If anyone knows about covering up years of sexual abuse to continue careers it’s Private Eye, sanctimonious cunts.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/OneFootball/status/1700859422023536651

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Total Meatlove posted:

If anyone knows about covering up years of sexual abuse to continue careers it’s Private Eye, sanctimonious cunts.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
its time to take down Gerard Pique for good imo, can't be too careful in these situations

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Ban Rubiales from TRP for sexual harassment and unironically using the word “humble”

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Lol, lmao even

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Silver lining here is maybe he taints the peroxide look and everyone else knocks it off

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

At least United have a strong history of taking a stance against this kind of thing

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Soon someone will claim that there is a white paper somewhere that shows that Manchester United is not a club for abusers and other thugs.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

there's a painting in ed woodward's attic of united players giving women increasingly large hugs every day

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66637879

Rubiales gone

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

quote:

"I cannot continue my work," the 46-year-old said as he announced his intention to resign on the television programme 'Piers Morgan Uncensored'.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
finally

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

lol what the gently caress

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Good thing he didn't just apologise to a woman and maybe offer a figleaf guesture.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Apraxin posted:

lol what the gently caress

Skimmed the quote and got my hopes up that Piers Morgan was resigning too.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

Total Meatlove posted:

What’s this referring to?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsntlJZ9h1U

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

rip evil zabaleta, you just couldnt stop doing sex crimes in front of a global audience

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

They kept Nick Cohen on staff for years after people had been accusing him of sexual harassment at the Guardian

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

mycatscrimes posted:

Skimmed the quote and got my hopes up that Piers Morgan was resigning too.

https://twitter.com/bryn_boranga/status/1700973890581967290?s=46

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s cool he’s been forced out but it’s still cringe that the women’s world cup is most memorable for something some lovely dude did lol

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

jesus WEP posted:

it’s cool he’s been forced out but it’s still cringe that the women’s world cup is most memorable for something some lovely dude did lol

Ahem excuse me

"She loving ran into me ya twat."

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/TheAthleticFC/status/1701228859088159014

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

compelled them all to strike for better wages right now too, although i think internationally his situation was overshadowing this quite a bit

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

and by better wages i mean more than the paltry 16 grand a year they were being offered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/1701258794590744644?t=2UUKvdLbJBvDyDh6e-9WzQ&s=19

Pogba suspended for a doping test