Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Machai posted:

What do you mean "normal men"?

innocent men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

kazil posted:

put one in my brain space daddy

"No, no, the monkey died with a Neuralink implant. Totally unconnected event."

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elon should get rob desantis the first neuralink to help beco e the first transhumanist president

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Imagine letting Musk put a brain implant in you.

Concerning.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

redshirt posted:

Imagine letting Musk put a brain implant in you.

Concerning.

He's only going to put implants in make-a-wish kids that will die anyway

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
I'm going to name my kid DeMoulas/Market Basket

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

Technar Mechanical

Scott Dilbert with another spicy take

The joke so nice, musk had to make it twice

friendship with stephen king over I guess

:lol:

EXCUSE ME, my child's dumbass name is Tau Techno Mechanicus!

Good loving God

Also why is email so painful to Elon? Is that why he has no clue what the FAA is talking about?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Pookah posted:

I was just looking up his other kids to see if the stupid names were always a thing and found out that
a. the 6 he had with his first wife all have/had reasonably normal names, and
b. five of them were the result of IVF.
I presume he prefers to use IVF to select the baby's sex
:barf:

I have no doubt in my mind that this is why he's so mad at his trans daughter: she dared to sever herself from his glorious male linneage!

Also INSHALLAH at Musk actually getting nervous the Fed might get him for Ukraine

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Machai posted:

What do you mean "normal men"?

Sorry, that was meant to be taken as a very sarcastic "normal". Should have used scare quotes around it.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Lots of "why just boys" theories when the most obvious is that the :females: take the last name of the male, ensuring his lineage, because the pedo nazi shitboer is just that loving basic.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i hope all of his kids change their names and want nothing to do with him when older

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What the gently caress is the brain implant even supposed to do?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Send Elon memes directly to your cerebral cortex.

"Terminal monkeys" is such a hilariously blatant lie that I'm dying like those healthy monkeys did on the operating table.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

EXCUSE ME, my child's dumbass name is Tau Techno Mechanicus!

Good loving God

Also why is email so painful to Elon? Is that why he has no clue what the FAA is talking about?

He has no has no idea what the FAA is talking about because he's not on SpaceX's "need to know" list. That information is for the people who actually know what they're doing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Musk's poo poo posts beamed directly into your thoughts. Also, you can order a pizza on X.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

...! posted:

He has no has no idea what the FAA is talking about because he's not on SpaceX's "need to know" list. That information is for the people who actually know what they're doing

Here's the poo poo if anyone wants

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Autechresaint posted:

I know right? The first two names are exactly what I’d expect to see on their later albums.

I call all my kids Gantz Graf.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
I love the action items "improve assumptions for new pad deck design" and "improve pad design process," which I assume are FAA-speak for "get Elon as far as possible from the team actually designing things."

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

kazil posted:

Here's the poo poo if anyone wants

lmao its just perfect musk to be like "yeah we're like basically almost completely done" when the things on the list that are done are like "require X procedure on future launches" and "change out your broken parts/add more welding"; and the six to-be-completed items are all like "redesign these fundamental pieces and swap the parts", which are all fixes that can't be done over the weekend

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

poisonpill posted:

lmao its just perfect musk to be like "yeah we're like basically almost completely done" when the things on the list that are done are like "require X procedure on future launches" and "change out your broken parts/add more welding"; and the six to-be-completed items are all like "redesign these fundamental pieces and swap the parts", which are all fixes that can't be done over the weekend

or someone capable at SpaceX already got this list and kept Musk out of the loop

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

That's an honest mistake on Elon's part, people keep talking about "terminal monkey brain" around him when they think he can't hear them, and he hasn't put two and two together.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OakyRixuNA0

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

we're just innocent men

Was that from anything before it was from the clip of the puppet talking to the lady? Or is it just a funny thing for a puppet to say?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1700297475628871719

The thought of any person being sterilized is a nightmare scenario to someone like Elon.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

Was that from anything before it was from the clip of the puppet talking to the lady? Or is it just a funny thing for a puppet to say?

just from the show

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

my son, techno mechanicus

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Vichan posted:

The thought of any person being sterilized is a nightmare scenario to someone like Elon.

The plebs gotta make more chattel!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Lord Stimperor posted:

I'm going to name my son, Madcat Jade Falcon

mine is John F Madcatz

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

What sort of promise would it take to convince you to love Elon? That's what it's supposed to do. He's claimed it'll cure loving Alzheimer's, enable human telepathy, any idiot thought that goes through his cavernously empty mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddbGcKYtn4

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Pirate Radar posted:

he was just trying to make her laugh because they're supposed to keep it together

quote:

And why innocent men? “It was just to throw her under the bus. I didn't know what the hell I was talking about,” he says, discounting bizarre fan theories including one that suggests Phil and Hacker were referencing a time they were once pulled over by the cops in Leeds while drunk, proclaiming that they were innocent men. The Reddit user – @timidimage – later clarified that it was all an exercise of Cunningham's Law, an online theory that the best way to get the right answer is to first post a wrong one, popcultural poppycock for us cockers to enjoy.

Something Phil does remember, though, is that the silent moments we see in the clip were anything but; although CBBC is meant to be silly, they are meant to keep it professional rather than crumble into uncontrollable laughter. “What you don't see in that clip is what we have in our (earpieces),” he says. “When we start laughing and losing it, they're shouting to us to get on with it and to stop being stupid and screaming that we're going to get taken off air. I wish you could hear what the backstage producers are saying, it would be much funnier.” For Lauren, it was a try-not-to-laugh game she couldn’t win. “Phil is a tyrant and loves to make you laugh, knowing that you’ll have to try and hold it together for a further minute,” she says. “Clearly I failed.”

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

naming my next one Alive 2007 by Daft Punk

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Vichan posted:

:chloe:

Dude is loving obsessed with human breeding

Like holy poo poo dude, try sex for fun just once in your life

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

:chloe:

Dude is loving obsessed with human breeding

Like holy poo poo dude, try sex for fun just once in your life

If anybody ever had sex with Elon for fun, it would be the first time in history that anyone had "fun" hanging out with him.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

two crooks in prison by the end of the year?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"He thought, probably correctly, that would cause a major war."

lmao what the gently caress are the words coming out of your mouth, Walt

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

It was a blooper, so the latter.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

MrQwerty posted:

"He thought, probably correctly, that would cause a major war."

lmao what the gently caress are the words coming out of your mouth, Walt

Phew, glad we avoided that major war in Ukraine.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Underwhelmed posted:

If anybody ever had sex with Elon for fun, it would be the first time in history that anyone had "fun" hanging out with him.

the one time elon tried to gently caress for fun we got the grimes smells like a roll of nickels quote so its impossible to say if its bad or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TK-42-1 posted:

the one time elon tried to gently caress for fun we got the grimes smells like a roll of nickels quote so its impossible to say if its bad or not

lol and he threw a tantrum because it was the crazy black chick and not the australian with a fake rear end pretending to be black