Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shifty Nipples posted:

just keep pissing buddykins

just keep pissing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

Big Little Abe fan here

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i just had an idea for a cajun dog that's an andouille sausage on a roll covered in gumbo... suppose you could swap out the sausage for fried shrimp or blackened catfish too

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Spoondick posted:

i just had an idea for a cajun dog that's an andouille sausage on a roll covered in gumbo... suppose you could swap out the sausage for fried shrimp or blackened catfish too

That's gumbo served in a bread bowl

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Spoondick posted:

I find it extremely hard to believe that such a thing does not exist, though of course I congratulate your creativity in thinking of it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A new sub-forum is coming and this thread is being moved to it. Enjoy!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Spoondick posted:

a long time ago I ordered andouilliette sausage for lunch at a place in France and it literally smelled like a urinal, certainly the most disgusting thing I've ever tried to eat (I tried and failed).

Otherwise it was a really good lunch so I assume they like it that way.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Nonsense posted:

A new sub-forum is coming and this thread is being moved to it. Enjoy!

lurkers follow me

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Don Jr watches in disbelief

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

An Apple A Gay posted:

lurkers follow me

Forums Pied Piper would be a good username or gang tag

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

An Apple A Gay posted:

lurkers follow me

s e s h

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MLK Ultra posted:

That was the super chill one. She's bonded with the keeper so whenever the keeper starts talking about the pengos, she starts falling asleep to the voice.

https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1700912026216706215

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:yooge: DO I LOOK LIKE PUBLIC ENEMY #1 TO YOU?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/majeliskucing/status/1700692819609018848?s=46

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol I sent this to my brother because he's an elementary ed teacher and I like to watch a Mr. Rogers-esque guy descend into a fit of rage and swearing.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Spoondick posted:

smothering catfish and other stuff with gumbo-esque stuff like etouffee is pretty common in Louisiana, had it many times

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

No Man's Sky players wanted Starfield and Starfield players want NMS

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"So, I'm sorry, Congressman, what does woke mean?" Neville interrupted.

"Well, woke means, in this case in particular, politicizing sexuality, politicizing race, which is divisive for our country," Arrington replied. "It's dividing and detracting the interest of our military so that they are one big laboratory of social invention instead of focusing their efforts on being trying to fight and win wars."

The Fox News host cut the congressman off.

"Wait a minute. Excuse me," she remarked. "Do you think the military is simply concerned about their social agenda, if you will, as opposed to defending our country? Is that what you're saying about the military?"

"You better believe it," Arrington insisted. "They are absolutely distracted at best, if not divided within the Pentagon because of all these leftist ideological programs that have no business in our national defense and in our military."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hahaha

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

thief remake looking good

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

"Well, woke means, in this case in particular, politicizing sexuality, politicizing race, which is divisive for our country," Arrington replied. "It's dividing and detracting the interest of our military so that they are one big laboratory of social invention instead of focusing their efforts on being trying to fight and win wars."

"Wait a minute. Excuse me," she remarked. "Do you think the military is simply concerned about their social agenda, if you will, as opposed to defending our country? Is that what you're saying about the military?"

"You better believe it," Arrington insisted. "They are absolutely distracted at best, if not divided within the Pentagon because of all these leftist ideological programs that have no business in our national defense and in our military."

would they say the military is no place for “social experiments”? feel like I’ve heard this rhetoric before but just can’t put my finger on it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol theyre turning the friggin military gay!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

Minutes before Jean-Pierre ended the press conference, Biden had delivered a lengthy answer that involved a rambling explanation of why he uses the phrase “lying dog-faced pony soldier” in an attempt to explain his feelings about politicians who deny the existence of climate change.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'm tired

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hate Joe Biden and hope his son goes to prison

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

MLK Ultra posted:

That was the super chill one. She's bonded with the keeper so whenever the keeper starts talking about the pengos, she starts falling asleep to the voice.

goddamn that’s adorable

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

heil march

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nonsense posted:

I hate Joe Biden and hope his son goes to prison