Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Because the creator, Everett Peck, died last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

ookiimarukochan posted:

Because the creator, Everett Peck, died last year

That's a lovely way to find out, RIP.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TxTIaOk.mp4

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

apparently folks were chill about it. the model said this afterward:

"Drew could not have been more supportive, same with the producers. They came up to me, and they loved it. They thought it was the funniest moment, and they embraced it, and they’re like, 'We’re not gonna pick it out, we’re gonna air it as it happened.'"

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

I get that she hosed up somehow, but I don't know how. America, explain!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Shaking lemur butt posted:

I get that she hosed up somehow, but I don't know how. America, explain!

She pulled a card that the contestant didn't call out

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

She accidentally revealed the winning dollar amount before the contestant had chosen it.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

It's not a catastrophic gently caress-up because the contestant got two more guesses but she gave away the answer. It's in a show where you want the contestant to win though so it's all just very cute and the fun lies in how embarrassed she is for getting a very simple task wrong and basically gifting an old lady a car.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

I legit want this jersey as well as the Music / Band shirt.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Grendels Dad posted:

It's not a catastrophic gently caress-up because the contestant got two more guesses but she gave away the answer. It's in a show where you want the contestant to win though so it's all just very cute and the fun lies in how embarrassed she is for getting a very simple task wrong and basically gifting an old lady a car.

I'm sure in the moment she was pretty embarrassed and maybe scared that giving away a car may lead to adverse employment effects

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

maybealabia posted:

I'm sure in the moment she was pretty embarrassed and maybe scared that giving away a car may lead to adverse employment effects

She probably was afraid that the car was going to come out of her salary, but I'm fairly sure her dominant thought at that point was "Oh my god I'm on TV and I just did that, fuuuuuck!"

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Oh, that's a weird mistake to make. I thought maybe she was supposed to reveal an incorrect one to increase the contestant's chances or something. Guess she derped out completely.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Total Mitch McConnell moment, happens to the best of us

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
It was probably just a reflex since at the end, they likely reveal what the actual cost was. So in her head, it was probably "Person guessed wrong, so now show which was the winning one". But since there were two more guesses left, it was too early to pull that one.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Well, since no one else did it...

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Well, since no one else did it...

lol perfect

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
This is probably only funny to me, but I took the screenshot so I'm posting it.

Who would you buy your gold from, tight too small blue jacket guy, wide black shoulders guy, or too long gray pants guy?

e: oh poo poo, wide shoulders guy is an optical illusion from the guy behind him, guess it's not as funny now

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Clearly I would buy the gold from Chuck Woolery.

I wonder if he works in the call center, and if he puts you on hold he says "I'll be back in 2 and 2."

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Wifi Toilet posted:

Who would you buy your gold from, tight too small blue jacket guy, wide black shoulders guy, or too long gray pants guy?

Do people just not buy their gold from their local leprechaun anymore?

The gently caress???

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Wifi Toilet posted:

e: oh poo poo, wide shoulders guy is an optical illusion from the guy behind him, guess it's not as funny now

I buy all of mine from this guy.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Wifi Toilet posted:

You know beige pants man had to do it to em

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I, too, would be mad if someone called me Racial Slur.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Clearly I would buy the gold from Chuck Woolery.

I wonder if he works in the call center, and if he puts you on hold he says "I'll be back in 2 and 2."

He’s sell you gold but give you his opinions on the world wide Jewish conspiracy for free

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Nenonen posted:

I, too, would be mad if someone called me Racial Slur.

New secret Musk baby just dropped.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Gregor Mendel's lost final treatise

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Splicer posted:

And there it is. Someone who has no idea who Chuck Woolery is. Truly, I am old.
:negative:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Splicer posted:

...... by "beige pants man" you mean Chuck Woolery??? :ohdear:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kheldarn posted:

he never helped me get girls on tv, I don't know what he looks like either

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kheldarn posted:

I am also old, just not American. I have seen many parodies of wheel of furtune but never seen the actual show.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Zipperelli. posted:

...... by "beige pants man" you mean Chuck Woolery??? :ohdear:
With those pants, more like Chuck Cottony.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Huh, the front desk person has a really weird looking head. I never noticed that before.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Splicer posted:

I am also old, just not American. I have seen many parodies of wheel of furtune but never seen the actual show.

:psyduck:

I'm American and never knew why he was famous except for being a right wing talking head and Idiot on Social Media!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Splicer posted:

Woolery was the host of Love Connection, hence he could help you get women on TV. He was the original host of Wheel of Fortune but Pat Sajak is the much better know host of that show. Also, as I obliquely mentioned before, he eventually succumbed to boomer brainworms and has a particular fixation on who with money and power is or isn’t Jewish

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Nebrilos posted:

Huh, the front desk person has a really weird looking head. I never noticed that before.

You're telling me that Tim B^Uckley is a bad artist?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Philippe posted:

You're telling me that Tim B^Uckley is a bad artist?

What does my face tell you

B^U

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

dialhforhero posted:

But since Jon Lovitz IS the Critic and that show doesn’t require an ensemble of people it could still work if they brought it back like Beavia and Butthead. Same with Duckman.

I am not advocating for more Duckman.

how about more darkwing duck

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Woolery was the host of Love Connection, hence he could help you get women on TV. He was the original host of Wheel of Fortune but Pat Sajak is the much better know host of that show. Also, as I obliquely mentioned before, he eventually succumbed to boomer brainworms and has a particular fixation on who with money and power is or isn’t Jewish

Millennials like myself probably know him better from something like Lingo on GSN, during his "desperately trying to still be a game show host" phase in the 2000s.

TIL he had a brief music career, because why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

snergle posted:

how about more darkwing duck

Darkwing Duckman, Private Dick