Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I still lol randomly thinking about

flowers eh, SKULLS for Negaduck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Cornfed and Launchpad would be fun together

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

snergle posted:

how about more darkwing duck
See, him I know.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

snergle posted:

Well, Gosalyn is dead (learned that when I read up on Marty Sherman being dead: same VA)

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

snergle posted:

Only if they don't touch the theme song, that poo poo slaps hard.

If I'm being honest, the show never really lived up to it imo

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Woolery was the host of Love Connection, hence he could help you get women on TV. He was the original host of Wheel of Fortune but Pat Sajak is the much better know host of that show.

Don't forget he also hosted Scrabble!

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
It would be great if they just continued the Darkwing Duck from the Ducktales reboot.

I was a huge fan of the original show, superhero comedy was my favorite genre for a while.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

TVs Ian posted:

It would be great if they just continued the Darkwing Duck from the Ducktales reboot.

I was a huge fan of the original show, superhero comedy was my favorite genre for a while.

It was pretty clever for them to pull a Gray Ghost bit to keep the original in semi continuity

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I could go for some more Duke Phillips.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

dialhforhero posted:

I am not advocating for more Duckman.

oh my god, you should be. duckman ruled, a lot of the poo poo it satirized holds up today.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

loving Moron posted:

I could go for some more Duke Phillips.

Duketastic

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I just found out Duke Phillips is dead, this is a duketastrophe

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

My Spirit Otter posted:

oh my god, you should be. duckman ruled, a lot of the poo poo it satirized holds up today.

The funniest gag in Duckman is the nuclear level please-renew-our-show cliffhanger that it ended on and that will never (and could never) be satisfyingly resolved.

Also it's real loving weird going back and there's an actual loving Homer Simpson cameo in an episode at the exact microscopic tipping point in The Simpsons' popularity where such a cameo would be both desirable and possible.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Grassy Knowles posted:

I just found out Duke Phillips is dead, this is a duketastrophe

I've actually heard that Duke is life.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You thrust your pelvis HUH

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

I've actually heard that Duke is life.

All hail Duke

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

The funniest gag in Sledgehammer! is the nuclear level please-renew-our-show cliffhanger that it ended on and that will never (and could never) be satisfyingly resolved.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

*bird-crunching noises*

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Dukelicious

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

This sucks for the employee, apparently 77yo racist lich was a harassment regular to the DD, went through the drive through, was asked to leave, came into the store, called the employee a bunch of poo poo, got punched, hit his head, and died 2 days later. The employee is facing aggravated manslaughter charges with a max of 30 years in prison.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The voice actor that did Duke Phillips died?

What a quyzbuk!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

spookykid posted:

This sucks for the employee, apparently 77yo racist lich was a harassment regular to the DD, went through the drive through, was asked to leave, came into the store, called the employee a bunch of poo poo, got punched, hit his head, and died 2 days later. The employee is facing aggravated manslaughter charges with a max of 30 years in prison.

Employee deserves a medal.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

The voice actor that did Duke Phillips died?

What a quyzbuk!

Thank you for completing the Duke lexicon

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

HAMMERRRRRRRRR!

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
this guy is awesome

https://i.imgur.com/Crh8z5V.mp4

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
another uespi masterpiece

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
the hero we need

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

This person is a titan.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oh poo poo; they're aware autistic people exist! We need to hide and protect them quick! :ohdear:

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
That's a lot to accomplish in a 19 second video.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Him, pangzai and the low budget cosplay guy are like the three peoople holding up the world

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Milo and POTUS posted:

Him, pangzai and the low budget cosplay guy are like the three peoople holding up the world

On a boogie board pulling rugs out from beneath it

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

awesome

What ever happened to that one dude that used to cobble together costumes from random household objects? Anyone know who I mean?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/LOWCOSTCOSPLAY/status/1701518450693460057

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Watson was getting real tired of all these cases that hinged on the smooth, creamy taste of easily digestible peanut butter.