Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
these loving refs are trying to kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/Colts/status/1700952418681495601

lmfao jaguars

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Fire tim kelly, replace the oline with trash cans, put tannehill in one of the trash cans, run wild henry every down

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
ryan tannehill might be bad at football

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Smelling toast, am I having a stroke? No, just Tannehill on my computer screen.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Get Malik some reps, we'll probably go 7-10 but it'll still win us the division and we can get crushed by whoever the 5 seed is.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man I am so loving tired of watching teams that lose 12+ games every single year.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kirios posted:

Man I am so loving tired of watching teams that lose 12+ games every single year.

afcs baby

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Weird how tannehill keeps doing this across 3 OCs

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Done with the dude. Still hate the Levis pick. Should've just tanked.

gently caress.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Probably Magic posted:

Should've just tanked.

We're in luck

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Freakin’ hell, the Jaguars are really good this year.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This is about what I expected from the Colts this year. Okay enough to compete, but they've got a lot of young people and some holes that need fixed before they can win more than they lose.

Just gotta make sure to lose enough to where they can get Marvin Harrison Jr.!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol the fg there

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Demon Of The Fall posted:

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

no need to quote tannehill

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Imagine starting Ryan Tannehill as your quarterback in TYOOL 2023.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Season starts Week 5, everyone knows that.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Order re-established

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Are you really a king if all that’s under your reign is smoldering garbage?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's nice to have a good kicker again. Too bad we're gonna wear him out with this garbage offense.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Richardson looked pretty decent today. Hopefully he isn't hurt. He's got a lot of heart though and that's great to see. Just needs to learn to not take those unnecessary risks and hits.

But yikes to all the RBs today. Colts need to mend fences with JT right away. Go ahead and pay the man, make him happy.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Richardson looked pretty decent today. Hopefully he isn't hurt. He's got a lot of heart though and that's great to see. Just needs to learn to not take those unnecessary risks and hits.

But yikes to all the RBs today. Colts need to mend fences with JT right away. Go ahead and pay the man, make him happy.
I agree, the Colts should pay me

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Very happy with the defense today
Having a kicker make all their fgs felt great
Oline did as expected
Henry looks healthy which is nice
Nuk is NOT cooked

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Looks like Tannehill sucked dick! Sucks for everyone else, I’m assuming he’s seeing ghosts darnold style. Looks like the defense was as good as advertised

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Tennessee: worst QB room in the division? it's more likely than you think

Honestly think even with Richardson (or with Minshew if he's out for while), if the Colts defensive front 7 continues to look that good, they could easily come in second in the division

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JT Jag posted:

I agree, the Colts should pay me

You would probably be a better RB than Deon Jackson, yeah.

Richardson isn't injured too, so good news there.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Codependent Poster posted:

Lol that all it took was one game for you to change your tune about Taylor

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

it's also worth noting that the Jaguars defense has several faults, but I think their run defense is gonna be really stout all year

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yeah it wasn’t bad last year. Definitely stronger than the pass defense

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I liked what I saw from Ridley overall, a little rust but one hell of a first half. Going to be exciting to watch how they gel as the year goes on.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Lol that all it took was one game for you to change your tune about Taylor

Hey I thought that maybe the RB by committee thing could work.

Then Hull got hurt and Deon Jackson had like the worst game ever.

So yeah, I say pay the man.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Probably Magic posted:

What's the shittiest QB we could draft... ?

Will Levis and Malik Willis?

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Even if you guys start Willis or Levis, you still have the oldest trash QB in the division.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol buddy is trubisky https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/1701076406296272933?s=20

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/ZachHicks2/status/1701038221738569926?s=19

lol try worrying about your own lovely QBs

https://twitter.com/titansfilmroom/status/1701003761093939424?s=19

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Sep 11, 2023

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol the pistol isn't a right side only exclusive formation

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

Lol the pistol isn't a right side only exclusive formation

No, but they basically set it up as look to the right, read 1, read 2, and then gtfo. Lots of bunches and floods. I wonder if this is going to be team specific. Like against the Texans maybe due to personnel/alignments it's the left side.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Caught the highlights from the game, can Tannehill no longer throw even an ok deep ball? I know he was never some hail mary god but drat looked like at least 2 of the interceptions were from being underthrown with the third being a short enough route that I don't know if the route was run wrong or if Tanny just doesn't know where to throw the ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

His arm is extremely cooked. I know a lot of QBs looked bad yesterday, but I don't see Tanny getting back into reliable shape, just too old and banged up to recover.

Like, I feel bad for saying poo poo like I hate him yesterday, it's not like he's playing stupid, he just clearly can't make a huge amount of plays physically anymore. If AJ Brown was still around, might make up for it, but that's not possible now.