Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A grim winter in the south. Ron desantis and his favored sons, the Jacksonville Jaguars, have planted their wretched flag at the top of poo poo Mountain.

The populace yearns for a new hero to emerge. Somebody to finally free them from the oppression of that giant nosed dumbshit who really could only luck out against the most cursed team in the league, let’s be honest.

Good to see something we can all laugh about. Anyway, hark! What clarion call from the smokey mountains? Is it the mayor of Murfreesboro?

Or is it one of the many faceless losers who play for Houston or Indiana?

Probably not them, no.

Mmmm. Yes. The hero of prophecy. The return of the King.

https://youtu.be/vBjzAdpZzf0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't read it right. i thought it was some kind of thread that i didn't understand what it was. well i love the afc south. i love the jaguars, i love the titans

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
ITT Kuharsky Vindicated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Y9X7xQdFc

poo poo is hilarious

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Thanks cav. Looks like this finally might. Be the titans year to move up to the AFCN. Your support is now duly documented

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
super excited to draft not a QB at 2 this year based on all these rumors

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

houston texas home of the texans

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
sigh chargers

may the texans or somebody exact revenge maybe eventually

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
drat it feels good to be elite

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Paid Jeff

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Sorry Texans (not that sorry though), I sure know how it feels to draft a hopelessly bad QB in the first round https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1649856219782193154

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i dont watch college football so its hard to have an opinion, just gotta hope they draft someone good lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

i dont watch college football so its hard to have an opinion, just gotta hope they draft someone good lol
will levis is a 24-year old project player

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I don't know how to feel about the Titans potentially trading up to 3 to get Stroud if the Texans do pass on him.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I don’t love the idea of the tits taking any of these dudes because they’d have to give up a lot and there’s a lot of holes. But if we were gonna move up stroud would be the guy I’d want, I guess.

I really just want Paris Johnson or Skronkonkski

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

sure does suck to be in franchise quarterback purgatory. can't relate

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I want a hall of famer that's what I want this draft

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i just want the pain to end

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Metapod posted:

I want a hall of famer that's what I want this draft

Titans drafting an HoF punter in the 2nd

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

JT Jag posted:

Sorry Texans (not that sorry though), I sure know how it feels to draft a hopelessly bad QB in the first round https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1649856219782193154

This would be significantly worse than drafting Will Anderson!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao

oh well, I'd still rather have him than a rapist

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
yeah but I'd rather have WIll Anderson and draft a QB next year than go through a couple years of mAyBe WiLl LeViS iS jOsH aLlEn 2.0 and also not have the rapist

Or, and this is my idea do not steal, they could draft CJ Stroud and I could hope for good things

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oh yeah stroud is still definitely my top choice, and if he goes to the panthers then take bpa and worry about qb later because the team has so many needs

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Intruder posted:

oh yeah stroud is still definitely my top choice, and if he goes to the panthers then take bpa and worry about qb later because the team has so many needs
From what I hear, Bryce #1 is pretty much set in stone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

i just want the pain to end

I feel like this is something at least 19 team's fanbases want

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Paid Jeff

I hope they gave him one of those oversized novelty checks

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
it's draft week and my tennessee titties are gonna look a whole lot different come sunday

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I've resigned myself to the Texans doing something dumb and am choosing to be excited to see which dumb path it will be

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

fast cars loose anus posted:

I've resigned myself to the Texans doing something dumb and am choosing to be excited to see which dumb path it will be

I hope you enjoy one Bijan Robinson.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fast cars loose anus posted:

Even if they do the thing you want, because it's the Texans you know it'll be a failure

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Colts are extremely all in on Levis so it would be extra bad if Houston drafted him!

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Here's the dumbest possible path:

quote:

It also opens up the possibility of a trade back since there are plenty of QB-needy teams looking to land a potential star signal-caller this week. We've assumed all along the Texans wouldn't trade within the AFC South, but I've heard the Colts (No. 4) and Titans (No. 11) are both intrigued by the passers in this class and could jump up.

Trading with either of those teams, who grab Stroud, and he turns out to be a killer.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I can see the Texans handing the Colts yet another elite quarterback.

And I can see the Colts wasting yet another elite quarterback.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: nvm misunderstood the point

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/TitansStats/status/1651374676336058368?s=20

Dunno about the rando quoting the video but Russini is super plugged in with the titans. If she thinks they’re moving up, I am inclined to believe her…but her being in good with Vrabel is kind of common knowledge so if they were gonna try to put some bullshit out there, she would be the ideal mouthpiece for it.

If they’re moving up, I hope it’s for stroud.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's coming a day after Peter King reported them losing faith in Malik, so it's definitely believable (sorry to the Malik fans/those in denial out there)

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I don’t believe anything Peter king says as a prediction. I do think Malik isn’t gonna be it but I would not at all be opposed to them giving him some run with a (hopefully) competent OC this season if they don’t go for a QB in the draft. He was for sure bad last season but he also was in about the worst circumstances possible

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

Well, our mediocre LT decided to do PEDs i guess, so our Oline is going to be even more poo poo this season.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope we all have a good time with the draft tonight :)

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Well we can’t trade AJ brown again so it’ll be an improvement over last year at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Well we can’t trade AJ brown again so it’ll be an improvement over last year at least.

Monkey’s paw curls, Titans trade Jeff Simmons for a 4th.