Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Vim Fuego posted:

they'r3 all old

some are even older

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
The toop dynasty begins
50 million perisb

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
sound
https://i.imgur.com/Ilzq7EU.mp4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1700982517564871076

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

daft punk most influential since 2000

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol at the thread title

thread's been toopified

"toopified" is the best Disturbed song

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

wut?

I started a new job at the beginning of the year that is and will always be 100% remote, for a 15% raise

must be nice

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

Now that Ham Cheeks is a mod we do not need somebody like Shifty as one too.

You are a chaos agent, love it.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

electric mayhem most influential since 1980

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

the milk machine posted:

"toopified" is the best Disturbed song

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

An Apple A Gay posted:

daft punk most influential since 2000

daft punk owns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

it is, thanks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Daft Stunk

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

cool fake wikipedia

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

Daft Stunk

this made me lol for real

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Go ask Alice,

ArmZ posted:

so high right nowwww
When she was just small :h::lsd::h:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

might as well have been, the parts with the american teenagers out of their suits had basically nothing to do with the rest of the show lol

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sorry dr teeth and the electric mayhem

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

these people are loving psychotic, how broken does your brain need to be to deny food to children

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
crazed electric dentists you say

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

those look like white castles

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

these people are loving psychotic, how broken does your brain need to be to deny food to children

hungry kids are funny. it's why oliver twist is a timeless classic

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nobody likes fat kids

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

An Apple A Gay posted:

those look like white castles

the milk cartons?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

In a phony and probably rigged Wall Street Journal poll, coming out of nowhere to softened the mental incompetence blow that is so obvious with Crooked Joe Biden, they ask about my age and mentality. Where did that come from? A few years ago I was the only one to agree to a mental acuity test, & ACED IT. Now that the Globalists at Fox & the WSJ have failed to push their 3rd tier candidate to success, they do this. Well, I hereby challenge Rupert Murdoch & Sons, Biden, WSJ heads, to acuity tests!

Page 2: I will name the place and the test, and it will be a tough one. Nobody will come even close to me! We can also throw some physical activity into it. I just won the Senior Club Championship at a big golf club, with many very good players. To do so you need strength, accuracy, touch and, above all, mental toughness. Ask Bret Baier (Fox), a very good golfer. The Wall Street Journal & Fox are damaged goods after their failed DeSanctimonious push & stupid $780,000,000 “settlement.” MORONS!!!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Plinkey posted:

the milk cartons?

haha

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if that 7 year old is hungry they've probably overextended themselves and need to sell a vacation home or downgrade their audi s6 to a highlander, some people only learn this lesson the hard way... no school like the school of hard knocks

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

In a phony and probably rigged Wall Street Journal poll, coming out of nowhere to softened the mental incompetence blow that is so obvious with Crooked Joe Biden, they ask about my age and mentality. Where did that come from? A few years ago I was the only one to agree to a mental acuity test, & ACED IT. Now that the Globalists at Fox & the WSJ have failed to push their 3rd tier candidate to success, they do this. Well, I hereby challenge Rupert Murdoch & Sons, Biden, WSJ heads, to acuity tests!

Page 2: I will name the place and the test, and it will be a tough one. Nobody will come even close to me! We can also throw some physical activity into it. I just won the Senior Club Championship at a big golf club, with many very good players. To do so you need strength, accuracy, touch and, above all, mental toughness. Ask Bret Baier (Fox), a very good golfer. The Wall Street Journal & Fox are damaged goods after their failed DeSanctimonious push & stupid $780,000,000 “settlement.” MORONS!!!

this isn't even his final form

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I want to see trump ride a bike, that should be the test

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If you don't have kids can you have an opinion on 'benefits' for kids? Like do they really need food?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TorOP: I hereby challenge Rupert Murdoch & Sons, Biden, WSJ heads, to acuity tests! I will name the place and the test

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Bethamphetamine posted:

Page 2: I will name the place and the test, and it will be a tough one. Nobody will come even close to me! We can also throw some physical activity into it. I just won the Senior Club Championship at a big golf club, with many very good players.

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

nobody likes fat kids

Every kid in this country is fat. Everything a parent feeds their kids is just junk n poo poo. Parents don't give a poo poo. Here's a plate of french fries for you young man; go to town. Parents don't even encourage their kids to get exercise anymore. Every kid these days just have motorized bikes they take to school because they can and their parents do not want to take them. This isn't about fat kids, it's about the poor and why should anybody have to help those people out

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

if that 7 year old is hungry they've probably overextended themselves and need to sell a vacation home or downgrade their audi s6 to a highlander, some people only learn this lesson the hard way... no school like the school of hard knocks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

a.lo posted:

Every kid in this country is fat.

:thejoke:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump will name the place and the test. It will be a hard one. Like a long form birth certificate.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a.lo posted:

Every kid in this country is fat. Everything a parent feeds their kids is just junk n poo poo. Parents don't give a poo poo. Here's a plate of french fries for you young man; go to town. Parents don't even encourage their kids to get exercise anymore. Every kid these days just have motorized bikes they take to school because they can and their parents do not want to take them. This isn't about fat kids, it's about the poor and why should anybody have to help those people out

no I'm not gonna let em catch me no
not gonna let em catch the midnight rider

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ur going to eventually hear reports of simple men like me getting attacked by a gang of teenagers on electric bikes and there is nothing I can do about it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i have a hard time getting one kid to eat enough calories so i load them up on pasta alfredo and whole milk whenever possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

Like, yeah. I'm giving a.lo a child free critique pass even if he is one. But the rest of you? Nah