Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Stafford and McVay begging each other for a year to retire first already so the other won't have to justify their own to the press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

JPrime posted:

which one

49ers in week 15.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

May your runs be established today friends.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The Niners are so loaded that I totally forgot about Elijah Mitchell

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Papercut posted:

The Niners are so loaded that I totally forgot about Elijah Mitchell

while Pittsburgh forgot about Brandon Aiyuk, apparently

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Just came to stay whoops 49ers might be good

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

32nd best QB lmao

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
There's 1:30 left in the half and the Steelers don't have a 1st down yet lol

Carillon
May 9, 2014

Trent nooo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Josh Dobbs BAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hell yeah niners.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Would've been a shutout if not for two bad Lenoir penalties

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Pat Peterson just learned a hard lesson

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Play posted:

this division is going to be bad this year compared to most recent years. I think. 49ers might be okay, but not as good as last year, Rams and Cardinals are gonna be utter poo poo. Only team really looking up from what I can tell are the hawks

Taking this opportunity to laugh at this post. There's no way that my post could come back to bite me, on the other hand.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I legitimately cannot believe multiple people picked the Seahawks to win the division. This team is already dead and buried.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Same old sorry rear end *checks notes* Seahawks

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Papercut posted:

Taking this opportunity to laugh at this post. There's no way that my post could come back to bite me, on the other hand.

Well, he got 1/4 right, lol.

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!

DancingMachine posted:

Yeah it's very hard to see how Seattle is better this year and a lot of reasons they might be worse. The offense fell off a cliff in the second half of the season which smells like tape/opposing coaches adjusting, so I wouldn't expect a replay of the fireworks from early last year. And the defensive line is arguably even worse than last year's terrible unit.
We can hope having 3 receiving options and a year of experience for 2 rookie OL will change things for the better I guess. Would love to be pleasantly surprised.

Doesn't feel good to be right! This team sucks!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

kensei posted:

This should be a fun season

:hawksin:

For other teams :gonk:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Its Rinaldo posted:

For other teams :gonk:

Welp

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Man it sucks to have lost all hope after Week 1.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
the mistake was ever having hope

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Manoueverable posted:

Man it sucks to have lost all hope after Week 1.

I've watch plenty of bad seahawk football over the years but that 2nd half might have been with worst I've ever seen. Lmao giving up 120 yards to a 5th round rookie WR.

Credit to the rams but seahawks might be the actual bottom 5 team if we're gonna be getting more of that 2nd half of football

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

This is going to be a long rear end year for the cardinals

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The defense being terrible is one thing, but I'm more worried about the offense flatlining. Even before both tackles went down they were weirdly tentative, and it's not like LA is running the 2000 Ravens out there. There were basically no explosive plays to speak of, and Walker vanished from the game script after a strong first half. They played scared and it showed on the field.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel but that was about as deflating as it gets for a home opener.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Well I certainly did not expect that.

I was only able to watch the RedZone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the entire game.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

hifi posted:

:yeah:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Manoueverable posted:

I legitimately cannot believe multiple people picked the Seahawks to win the division.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
That CMC guy might be kinda good. Same with that Purdy kid. Just overall dominant performance by the Niners on both sides of the ball. Oh yeah, Moody looked great today. My kicking fears are temporarily alleaved.

Go Niners

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I still can't believe the Niners were able to trade for CMC, he's ridiculous

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Apropriate that this was the season the Seahawks would push retro gear, they're playing like it's 1976.

So that's at least two Cardinals wins this year.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Papercut posted:

The league in general is really stupid about undervaluing top tier running backs. At the time a lot of people thought the 49ers were stupid for making the trade.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Same old sorry rear end... .

Benne posted:

Same old sorry rear end *checks notes* Seahawks

Goddamnit that's my joke.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The league in general is really stupid about undervaluing top tier running backs. At the time a lot of people thought the 49ers were stupid for making the trade.

It's because of his injury history. That's what all the hot takes were when he got traded.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Qwijib0 posted:

the mistake was ever having hope

hifi posted:

Yep.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks were pathetic all around. No excuse for that shir

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Papercut posted:

Speaking of the Niners and trades, apparently we've got $40 mil cap space after signing Bosa.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

trilljester posted:

It's because of his injury history. That's what all the hot takes were when he got traded.

i would actually like to see a lot less cmc and lot more elijah mitchell, especially when we go up 27-7 early in the third.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

trilljester posted:

Running backs get injured. That’s one of the reasons everyone says you shouldn’t pay them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DeimosRising posted:

i would actually like to see a lot less cmc and lot more elijah mitchell, especially when we go up 27-7 early in the third.

Same, spread the love around with establishing the run.