Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ypmzq2eKLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

another shot, also from 1978. restaurant and attached sub shop

the place is gone now (as is its founder/owner Nicholas Riggione) but the Riggione family still owns pizza joints in the Albany/Troy area

here's an ad for the grand opening of the sub shop part of the place, from the Albany Times-Union of May 22, 1968

starving for a rigi

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Serfer posted:

DT phone home

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

euphronius posted:

going to need a pallet cleanser

lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
my excellent baby cat, the goodest boy ever, Raskolnikov aka Rascal, who is a geriatric kitten, is not doing great right now and so I am going to post pics of him being cute as per usual

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hes gonna pre

lollapalooza really fell off huh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

bebop esq posted:

my excellent baby cat, the goodest boy ever, Raskolnikov aka Rascal, who is a geriatric kitten, is not doing great right now and so I am going to post pics of him being cute as per usual

oh god he looks so much like my Luna I am praying for the two of you. I am so sorry bebop

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:boom: roasted

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bebop esq posted:

poor boy, get well soon cat friend

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bebop esq posted:

sending good vibes to your Russian lit cat

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Stupid Boxes posted:

why are her tits so big

the mandate of heaven confers certain… benefits

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

i must be getting old because this is really good

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs posted:

New ppe just dropped

:hmmyes:

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Rudy J.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Filthy Hans posted:

sending good vibes to your Russian lit cat

Bearjew posted:

poor boy, get well soon cat friend

Consummate Professional posted:

oh god he looks so much like my Luna I am praying for the two of you. I am so sorry bebop

thank youse all

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BUSH 2112 posted:

i must be getting old because this is really good

That's right :hai:

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

hope ya lil buddy is ok

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

i'm listening to the whole album rn and it kicks rear end so far

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

rudy i and i

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hunter biden put one on his hog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

smarxist posted:

starving for a rigi

let me know how your free baby rigi rootbeer is

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

i have information that will lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I want to do a reboot of Grave of the Fireflies except it's about Techno McMobile and his baby sister Beep-X-Boop running away from home during the climate apocalypse when all the Teslas have become carnivorous

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hunter biden put one on his hog

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

bebop esq posted:

aww as a fellow geriatric animal haver i hope he feels better soon

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

bebop esq posted:

Sending positive vibes to your kitty :(

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

quote:

I (22 M) and my 4 roomates (21-24 F) all share an apartment with 1 kitchen, 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms. We tend to get along but we argue over the bathrooms more than we’d like

They tend to take a long time to get ready in the mornings, and I tend to take a long time at night because of my coping mechanism.

Basically once or twice a week, I take a few edibles, turn off all the lights, and shower while on the floor in complete darkness, rolling around in soap. I call this my Olm time after the blind cave salamander. I basically roll around in all the soap and just pretend I’m a little cave dwelling salamander while high as poo poo, and then rinse off and crawl out of the shower and head to my room.

It’s like meditation. I go to a completely different state mentally. This is the only thing that has significantly helped me with stress, while allowing me to incorporate all of my self care duties into my routine. Becoming one with the Olm is my only option.

My roomates don’t know about Olm time but they have realized I take a while in the shower some nights, and they have tried to argue by saying that everyone needs to get ready for bed too. I’ve told them that they take a really long time in the mornings, and I often have to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink because the bathrooms are basically locked from around 6:30-8:45 every day because of how long they take.

Basically they’re all pretty frustrated with me and I’m pretty frustrated with them. That self care time is pretty much what keeps me going through really hard days, and they don’t seem to get that, even when they tell me how important their getting ready time is for them in the mornings. I don’t know if I’m being an rear end in a top hat or if I’m genuinely standing up for myself here. AITA?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

a.lo posted:

Every kid in this country is fat. Everything a parent feeds their kids is just junk n poo poo. Parents don't give a poo poo. Here's a plate of french fries for you young man; go to town. Parents don't even encourage their kids to get exercise anymore. Every kid these days just have motorized bikes they take to school because they can and their parents do not want to take them. This isn't about fat kids, it's about the poor and why should anybody have to help those people out

well maybe if you had posted a salad once in a while!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

eh I’ll just watch the cutscenes on YouTube like the last 2

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

has Jordan Peterson always tweeted in free verse like that or is it a recent affectation

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

tacodaemon posted:

has Jordan Peterson always tweeted in free verse like that or is it a recent affectation

i remember someone saying a little while back that he had started doing that because he thinks he's writing beautiful poetry lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Boo-urns

https://twitter.com/margommartin/status/1700593050244788470

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

95% cheers and 5% boos (except during quiet periods)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bebop esq posted:

sending thoughts and prayers to rascal