Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Pok駑on type?
This poll is closed.
Plain 6 3.17%
Hot 7 3.70%
Wet 15 7.94%
Green 11 5.82%
Shocking 2 1.06%
Cold 3 1.59%
Punchy 7 3.70%
Poisonous 4 2.12%
Brown 7 3.70%
Bird 11 5.82%
Weird 17 8.99%
Gross 11 5.82%
Solid 2 1.06%
Scary 8 4.23%
Dragon 5 2.65%
Creepy 18 9.52%
Mech 33 17.46%
Pink 22 11.64%
Total: 189 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

I played the first half of the Medium and and actually thought what was there was pretty good, but just stopped for some reason. Ive heard the second half goes off the rails?

The game comes to the conclusion that the rape survivor should kill themself to rid the world of their trauma monster and it's pretty loving vile actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

:same:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have cleared Yeah! You Want "Those Games", Right? So Here You Go! Now, Let's See You Clear Them!

That was neat and for ten bucks it felt like a nice casual game to chip away at. I think the ones I enjoyed the most were "Color Lab" (towers of hanoi style) and "Parking Lot" (like a sliding tile/sokoban combo). The ones that were the most like the mobile game ads, "Pin Pull" and "Number Tower", were fine. The one annoying one was "Cash Run" which was like a subway surfers thing but with really finicky controls and weird collision.

Useful life advice

I wish they'd included a game where you run through gates to add or subtract mans from your group

Waffleman_ posted:

Yooooooooooooooooooo

:thatsrad:

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Yooooooooooooooooooo

What game is this?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wildtortilla posted:

What game is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkygiqC7ulQ

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

that traffic jam one is based on a real puzzle game you can get in physical board form

it comes with a deck of cards

Oh I had that game once upon a time!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rush Hour! One of my favourites as a kid

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kiryu: Kasuga, you really are Like a Dragon

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I'm glad the youthful 40 year old Ichiban is there to take over when Kiryu needs a break.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Yooooooooooooooooooo

one of the most insane difficulty spikes i've ever experienced in any game

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah but now I'm at a point where I'm so strong and have so much money and so many restorative items that I Am Invincible

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I haven't done that fight yet but I think from grinding the hobo dungeon at the end of whatever act I was on should hopefully carry me through whenever I finally get to finishing it. I decided to take a break to play the rest of the entire series real quick before finishing 7. I'm on 3.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I never finished True Final Millennium Tower even after doing a huge amount of post-game grinding. The RNG is just too harsh in that place. It dawned on me by the end that I'd maybe not specced some characters into the right jobs and I couldn't stomach chasing after the hobo "metal slime" encounters for another full day to max those jobs out, so I admitted defeat.

Loved the game though, my favorite in the series.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it's funny that there are a series of insanely grindy weapon upgrades you can get which are completely pointless because the only challenge in the True Final Millennium Tower is not dying, which the weapons don't help with at all

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, if there was EX equipment you could dump all that money into instead that gave you additional defense or health then TFMT could eventually become manageable. IMO it instead ends up being a luck-based gauntlet of boss fights.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Like and Subscribe Dragon: THERE WERE TWO COIN LOCKER BABIES

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I got the plat in Like A Dragon, that true tower suuuucked.

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.
I am happy I didn't wait for Starfield and played BG3 instead, but I have been enjoying having Sips play Starfield on my side monitor while I do other poo poo. It is boring enough to not need to pay attention but amusing enough to watch him collect toilet paper.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

TWO OF THEM

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

ShimmyGuy posted:

I am happy I didn't wait for Starfield and played BG3 instead, but I have been enjoying having Sips play Starfield on my side monitor while I do other poo poo. It is boring enough to not need to pay attention but amusing enough to watch him collect toilet paper.

if anyone could make Starfield entertaining it would be Sips.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

youtube recommendation algorith is good actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3W9ELXuV4

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Anyone giving Ever Crisis a go?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

In Kamurocho for the final chapter and they keep saying there's enemies all around but I have the accessory that disables map enemies so lol

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
I知 being told there are different endings in Armored Core 6, and you get to choose a different one in new game plus?
So I guess in NG, I値l cross the Rubicon. And in NG+ I値l doublecross the Rubicon.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Done got AC7 and all the dlc for PC and let me tell you, quite a temptation to just blast the early missions with the FALKEN or the Top Gun Planes.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

DalaranJ posted:

I知 being told there are different endings in Armored Core 6, and you get to choose a different one in new game plus?
So I guess in NG, I値l cross the Rubicon. And in NG+ I値l doublecross the Rubicon.

I just finished chapter 2 (the great "Filter" I have been told) (I played to stay ahead of one "jerma985")

game seems good.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
In case you thought it was a good idea, don稚 do the Kamarocho sewers, or at least past the beginning of the second floor with invested vagabonds you can just fight forever by going down/up the stairs to make them respawn.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If you skip the sewers don't you skip dj Roomba?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Man it's cool that this is one of those RPGs where if the protagonist dies it's an instant game over because cool wow an instant kill move

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Have you tried not getting the protagonist killed?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

Man it's cool that this is one of those RPGs where if the protagonist dies it's an instant game over because cool wow an instant kill move

use Ichiban's level 16 Hero skill

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1701103855910724075

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
never played the "like a dragon" series but have you considered not getting hit?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hwurmp posted:

use Ichiban's level 16 Hero skill

I did that the second time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

"Bro I would never do that to Kirby, I love Kirby" lmao

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I did that the second time

do it the first time next time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I saved Japan from a politician!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Waffleman_ posted:

Is this referring to a ryu murakami reference in yakuza:lad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007