Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

never knew seth mcf almost went into the insurance business im learning so much today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump is a beautiful person

:patriot:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Oh no! You witnessed 9/11?

You poor thing.

In 2011 on October 10 I watched Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell fail to eat the agreed-upon number of eggs, cheating the world out of the promised spectacle.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

no tie, not a real trunmpo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Why doesn’t FoxNews, or the Globalist Wall Street Journal, put up the tremendous polls that are being released daily showing that I am up on their “candidate,” Ron DeSanctimonious, & all of the others that are having a good time “running” (but with no results!), by record type numbers. “Aida” Hutchinson just scored a big, fat ZERO. What is he doing? Same for Sloppy Chris Christie, a complete psycho with nothing to say. I hope they are all having a good time. Poll: I’m beating Crooked Joe BIG!!!

wow! what a poll!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i remembered 9/11 and all i got was this lousy shirt

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
[Tỡợp]: I’m beating Crooked Joe BIG!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I am all cried out. Time to invade a Popeyes in honor of 9/11 troop respect

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

They need to do an edit where he either trains the hijackers or flys one of the planes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The one thing I never understood about politics? Who the hell would ever vote for Crooked Joe Biden? Do they watch him at press conferences? He can’t put two sentences together. The WORST EVER on the foreign stage! We’re being INVADED, our Border has COLLAPSED, INFLATION & CRIME are rampant, Economy sucks, Interest Rates and Taxes are through the roof, you can’t by a home, our Elections are Rigged, our Military is Woke (Afghanistan was a catastrophe!), our Airports are DONE, NOTHING WORKS. MAGA!

gregday
May 23, 2003

support the toops

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

he saw them fall through his solid gold telescope and it spurred his solid gold heart into action

MR PRESIDENT SIR

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

William Bear posted:

You poor thing.

In 2011 on October 10 I watched Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell fail to eat the agreed-upon number of eggs, cheating the world out of the promised spectacle.

and now hes dead. karma

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This motherfucker talking about string two sentences together in a coherent way.

pot/kettle

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Really? Thanks!!

Return is gonna suck. 12 hour overnight layover in Vienna.

Imagine thinking that spending 12 hours in Vienna is a bad thing.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lladre posted:

Imagine thinking that spending 12 hours in Vienna is a bad thing.

They've got great sausages

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Bethamphetamine posted:

This motherfucker talking about string two sentences together in a coherent way.

pot/kettle

I dunno he makes a pretty good point

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The once fabled United Autoworkers of America will soon go OUT OF BUSINESS under Crooked Joe Biden if he is allowed to pull off his ALL ELECTRIC CAR HOAX. China will build them all. ENDORSE TRUMP! Likewise, TRUCKERS better get on board with “TRUMP” because the new all electric trucking mandates will quickly DESTROY THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY. Vote TRUMP and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

"toop?" "Solid gold."

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/NSC_Spox/status/1701225059237396925

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The once fabled United Autoworkers of America will soon go OUT OF BUSINESS under Crooked Joe Biden if he is allowed to pull off his ALL ELECTRIC CAR HOAX. China will build them all. ENDORSE TRUMP! Likewise, TRUCKERS better get on board with “TRUMP” because the new all electric trucking mandates will quickly DESTROY THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY. Vote TRUMP and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I’d like to see the complete list of things he thinks qualify as hoaxes or just what he thinks a hoax is

gregday
May 23, 2003

the grandpa Simpson death is everywhere scene but with HOAXES

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ziggy PGI

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
TRUCKERS better get on board with “TRUMP”

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The one thing I never understood about politics? Who the hell would ever vote for Crooked Joe Biden? Do they watch him at press conferences? He can’t put two sentences together. The WORST EVER on the foreign stage! We’re being INVADED, our Border has COLLAPSED, INFLATION & CRIME are rampant, Economy sucks, Interest Rates and Taxes are through the roof, you can’t by a home, our Elections are Rigged, our Military is Woke (Afghanistan was a catastrophe!), our Airports are DONE, NOTHING WORKS. MAGA!

old & busted: its the economy stupid

new hotness: economy sucks!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

UAW....out of....business...?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:yooge: NOTHING WORKS!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

big beautiful truckers

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The Truth Social deal between Digital World Acquisition Corp. and Trump Media & Technology Group may have received a lifeline last week when shareholders approved an extension to finalize a pending merger, but now new questions are being raised about its future viability.

With the extension last week, DWAC avoided a liquidation deadline that would have forced the company to return more than $300 million to investors, leaving Donald Trump with little to no income from the deal.

But, according to a new report from the Wall Street Journal, before the deal can conclude, "Trump Media needs regulators to approve financial statements documenting its recent business performance," which have been hidden from the public and regulators for two years.

Some analysts are skeptical about the value of Truth Social, which has never scaled the heights in sign-ups that were predicted and which has seen a precipitous decline in new users since 2020, dropping 50 percent.

According to Julian Klymonokochko, who manages a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) focused fund at Accelerate Financial Technologies, the lack of information at this late date should set off alarm bells.

“It’s wildly overvalued…We just haven’t seen anything by way of revenue, users on the platform or anything else,” he stated. “It’s extremely difficult to judge how viable this actually is.”

JUICERO but only social media? YES PLEASE!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
our Military is Woke

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

William Bear posted:

You poor thing.

and now he's dead

the moral: eat the eggs on 9/11 :patriot: :911:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:yooge: DO SOMETHING :yooge:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/1701045524713840690

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gregday posted:

support the toops

Q: Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?
A: The toops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol also a nibiru guy drat he rules

I put an alert on his account so I’m first in line to know penetration has occurred