Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Totally nude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

smarxist posted:

jesus. 6 guys doing a "show" for 11 watchers

I loved Dave as Ron's clown, but he has zero appeal as a host

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Sam’s dad rules.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

AndrewP posted:

Was there a triggering thing that started Fez’s spiral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EhN7IAIKs

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
the guy who blew Obama in gurney is back

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
We can take care of it right here… in Gurnee.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Where are you going? I did this for youuuuuuu

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

How did he get so big??

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Where are you going? I did this for youuuuuuu

This is a good pic/meme but Opie played it to loving death and I skip past it every time.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

i wonder what the virus would think of some recent news stories

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I hardly ever listen to Opie and Anthony clips anymore, but I put on Ant's mother-in-law "I wanna go home" stories and they're so good. Imagine if we could have had that version of Ant for longer

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I cont make leff hon churns! 🍷

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Morter posted:

I cont make leff hon churns! 🍷

Three rights make a leff, I wann go home.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Just remembered this moment: Beal of Steem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqlXIa4XY8s

Meth Rollins
Jun 24, 2005

John Romero posted:

i wonder what the virus would think of some recent news stories

Give us just ooone punchline...

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

big boi posted:

I hardly ever listen to Opie and Anthony clips anymore, but I put on Ant's mother-in-law "I wanna go home" stories and they're so good. Imagine if we could have had that version of Ant for longer

The bombs and flubs omnibus is a great listen

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
i don't know what the context of this is but lol

https://twitter.com/RayDuhVito/status/1703917988007596172

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Morter posted:

Just remembered this moment: Beal of Steem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqlXIa4XY8s

goddamn I miss R&F. My wife, who had to deal with me playing the "Skippy, cookie?" show on a roadtrip years ago, does not.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

goddamn I miss R&F. My wife, who had to deal with me playing the "Skippy, cookie?" show on a roadtrip years ago, does not.

oh my god my wife would murder me.

definitely gonna have to see how long she'll sit through it next time we're doing a long drive

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

There's a line from Bobo that i keep thinking about but i'm too lazy to find.

It was one of the many times he was in studio and they were talking about some girl on twitter who he knows he's going to sleep with (he doesn't), despite it likely being a scam. I don't remember the exact context but the boys are teasing him and asking him why they think this person he hasn't seen IRL yet would even sleep with him, and he just yells out in desperation: "IT'S GOTTA HAPPEN!" I remember that line/delivery killing me.

I have a feeling it was the one with the "girl from Canada" that had an oddly English accent.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Morter posted:

I have a feeling it was the one with the "girl from Canada" that had an oddly English accent.

Pretty sure it's not that one but Christina, the employee that worked at another station, I'll see if I can find it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/1704667448165777763

Opie is following Anthony into politics I guess.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

THE DESTROYER strikes again!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/1704667448165777763

Opie is following Anthony into politics I guess.

*grunts* get rid of the WASP

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Twitter views have been inflated greatly to try to trick advertisers and Opie still gets less than 7,000 lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol, Cumia playing the long game by being out loud racist, now X is swinging around to his point of view and promoting his content ahahahahaha, just loving flush the whole thing down the toilet and shoot everyone involved in the back of the head

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

But don’t worry. Racism isn’t on the rise on X.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Long Shory Stort.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

...in a baaar

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

You know whats not racist? Those deals they have over at Tesla!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I still remember one episode, it had Patrice on it, I want to say it was the Gallagher episode, one of the best examples of racism out there. At some point Patrice is asking everyone, are you RACIST or RACIAL and everyone says RACIAL until Ant who just says, "Yeah I think I'm more racist" and everyone just accepts it and moves on. Ant has always been an immense racist it's just that the fucker had Patrice and others to keep him in check, where his insane racism was a legit aid at getting to the bottom of some hosed up views in society. He could have really made his racism work for him if he had a living Patrice and was also just not himself.

What I'm saying is gently caress that racist sack of poo poo, why did he have to be funny every now and then!

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I think Anthony was your standard blue-collar racist from Queens for most of the show. When Obama won, it made him crazy and he went full-on stormfront.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Play the “When Will It Come Out” game where you wait for a funny and charming bit to go full KKK. His rant about room service comes to mind until he has to mention the ethnicity of the delivery guy.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

https://x.com/opieradio/status/1709621697626701865?s=46&t=6w3l4wp4wE4DGNgfx8BZWw

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
All i can think of when remembering Anthony are the interminable minutes of silence with him reading racist jokes from instant feedback quietly to himself and ringing the "racism bell", hope he's finished

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Rest in piss

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He died?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
He’s in the hospital with some sort of heart blockage. I would guess he’s getting a stent put in.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Two Kings posted:

He’s in the hospital with some sort of heart blockage. I would guess he’s getting a stent put in.

Oh he's not gonna die then lol. That is a very routine thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mcmagic posted:

Oh he's not gonna die then lol. That is a very routine thing.

its probably like his 5th or some poo poo, he had at least 2 when O&A was still around