Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my friend's dad who used to pirate vhs tapes had tango and cash. the family later got deported. but the movie was pretty fun, though there's some 80s homophobia. Robert z'dar is in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

lmao they stipulated that Trump is the head of the conspiracy

this is their motion:

this seems like standard lawyer poo poo?

Euphorious I have a legal question

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 22 minutes!
Soiled Meat
I just saw a lady walking through the terminal who looked exactly like the square hole video gal.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

VideoKid posted:

this seems like standard lawyer poo poo?

Euphorious I have a legal question

they're accepting that the various J6 convicts were talking about him when they were "acting on orders"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
48 hours is an actually good 80s action comedy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mdemone posted:

they're saying he's who she was referring to

she never said that, but was responding to explicit arguments made by the J6 convicts about acting on Trump's orders.

they're saying she was right to say that, and that they acknowledge she was talking about him

I see what you’re saying but the ‘one man’ in the first quote isn’t very ambiguous. The second quote is more broad but I don’t think a judge is gonna establish any facts based on that wording.

agree that these lawyers are gonna be a clown show at trial tho

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bip Roberts posted:

48 hours is an actually good 80s action comedy

The overt racist poo poo really rocked me when I watched that for the first time.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“Remember when they said that ISIS was an idea, they were the JV, even though they were beheading Americans and slaughtered thousands?…And then Trump came along and he beheads the beheaders. We have TRUMP and the MILITARY to thank for not having to think about ISIS anymore, which then allows us the freedom to think about jailing Trump and turning the military into an equity cult. Success brings the downfall of this Country, never forget that!” Greg Gutfeld, The Five

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

:gbsmith:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

CROOKED JOE BIDEN is NOT too OLD, he is too INCOMPETENT!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“Remember when they said that ISIS was an idea, they were the JV, even though they were beheading Americans and slaughtered thousands?…And then Trump came along and he beheads the beheaders. We have TRUMP and the MILITARY to thank for not having to think about ISIS anymore, which then allows us the freedom to think about jailing Trump and turning the military into an equity cult. Success brings the downfall of this Country, never forget that!” Greg Gutfeld, The Five

that was like 20 years ago dude

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my friend's dad who used to pirate vhs tapes had tango and cash. the family later got deported. but the movie was pretty fun, though there's some 80s homophobia. Robert z'dar is in it.

i remember asking "hey dad can we watch beverly hills cop" and all he said was "don't call me dad"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i freaking wish isis was my #1 concern in life

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Yup

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

yes he is

yes he is

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

More like greg BUTTeld.
Got 'em

Hi five me.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

mister timrp

turn on your monitor

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

they're accepting that the various J6 convicts were talking about him when they were "acting on orders"

lmao

stand back and stand by

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/LolOverruled/status/1701055925723742468?s=20

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

UFOTacoMan posted:

if I got to choose the national anthem (for a good country) I might choose the sanford and son song.

the solemn video of Olympic medal ceremonies would be worth anything

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vq6Cte8inw

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I don't care much about football anymore but I am looking forward to Aaron Rodgers getting eaten alive by NYC

gregday
May 23, 2003

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/OFQkKlI.mp4

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Joementum posted:

this is offensive.

how dare you imply I’m from New Hampshire :argh:

keeping track of which way the triangles are pointing is hard :negative:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
TRUMP > Send Rudy J No Police

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Rudy J?

RUDY J?!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

crime fighting hog posted:

Rudy J?

RUDY J?!

(((Rudy J)))

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SomethingBeautiful posted:

oh poo poo it's 9/11 lol

__________/

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mdemone posted:

no one has ever been as hosed in federal court as these guys are about to be

Listen. His lawyers are extremely good at dog law.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

I can feel this in my bone marrow

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

crime fighting hog posted:

Rudy J?

RUDY J?!

BIG
WET
WOOP WOOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mogwai posted:

“He said, ‘I saw the towers come down through that telescope.’ I lifted my head up. ‘Oh my god,’ I gasped. ‘Solid gold,’ he said.”