Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Ham Cheeks posted:

hearing for the first time that it's 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AwfulButGreat/status/1701375454131666973

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lol Ham Cheeks posted toop so hard be became IK

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Jon Irenicus posted:

toop what you want to toop

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Jon Irenicus posted:

bee the toop you want to see in the world

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

the gently caress is there a Christmas tree in that room

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

he was soo depressed :love:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Judge: Uhm no

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

bee the toop you want to see in the world

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol rodgers hurt like 3 minutes into the game

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Joementum posted:

that’s 1700 more than were constitutionally permitted :colbert:

the marine corps is an organization within the navy department, which is constitutional. which is why the citations for their big medals always end with poo poo like "for conspicuous gallantry reflecting great credit upon himself and the Naval Service, PFC Deadguy gets the medal of honor and some minor fringe benefits he cant use because he is dead af"

lol one of their biggest idols is this general named CHESTY puller, he got like 20 navy crosses and ptsd so bad he called his own new wife a "[slur] coward" for not jumping in the ocean with him on their honeymoon. if they had kids i imagine they probably became serial killers

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

happy 38th to this lady wherever she is

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Can you believe that Crooked Joe Biden is giving $6 Billion to the terrorist regime in Iran? That money be used for terrorism all over the Middle East, and, indeed, the World. This incompetent FOOL is absolutely destroying America. He had the audacity to announce this terrible deal today, September 11th. To pay for hostages will lead to kidnapping, ransom, and blackmail against Americans across the globe. I freed many dozens of our people from various unfriendly countries and never paid a dime!

Anybody attacked and Indicted by the failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), or Deranged Jack Smith, will, I assume, & as I will be doing, show how the Presidential Election of 2020 was Rigged and Stollen, the probable reason for your protestation and/or protest. The evidence in Georgia, and Nationally, is both massive and conclusive. The J6 Unselects even illegally destroyed and deleted all findings, evidence, and proof. That fact alone should be reason to drop all charges against!

as soon as he finds the right combination of words to truth those charges are gone

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1701395176780910922

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

never forget

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

never forget

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Can you believe that Crooked Joe Biden is giving $6 Billion to the terrorist regime in Iran? That money be used for terrorism all over the Middle East, and, indeed, the World. This incompetent FOOL is absolutely destroying America. He had the audacity to announce this terrible deal today, September 11th. To pay for hostages will lead to kidnapping, ransom, and blackmail against Americans across the globe. I freed many dozens of our people from various unfriendly countries and never paid a dime!

Anybody attacked and Indicted by the failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), or Deranged Jack Smith, will, I assume, & as I will be doing, show how the Presidential Election of 2020 was Rigged and Stollen, the probable reason for your protestation and/or protest. The evidence in Georgia, and Nationally, is both massive and conclusive. The J6 Unselects even illegally destroyed and deleted all findings, evidence, and proof. That fact alone should be reason to drop all charges against!

the dastardly deranged dems destroyed and deleted my devastating defense!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

New York sports have hit a true low this year, and I'm here for it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao i looked at the score and saw wilson was in and then looked further and lmaooooo did he blow his loving achilles in the first game

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bush had his goons destroy Aaron Rodger's ankle

:stare:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

magiccarpet posted:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Every Mets ticket is sub $200
Yanks have been below .500 all year
Giants just lost the opener 40-0
Rodgers dead

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Plinkey posted:

QQron

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

It's ok tho cause Eddie Kingston is gonna hold two belts as of next week. God bless you Eddie.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
the J6 committee took all of the evidence around the globe and flushed it down the toilet and now my defense is gone forever! biggest crime conspiracy in the history of mankind and they managed to eliminate every trace of it ever occurring.

p badass if true these guys should probably be in charge if they’re that good

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
normally I’m on tmepr’s side in all of these things but he raised some badass points worth considering

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kalli posted:

I saw Packers fans dancing and celebrating outside the stadium

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here in the glorious 21st century, nothing outrages rightwingers more than cartoons not being fuckable enough

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

19 o'clock posted:

the J6 committee took all of the evidence around the globe and flushed it down the toilet and now my defense is gone forever! biggest crime conspiracy in the history of mankind and they managed to eliminate every trace of it ever occurring.

p badass if true these guys should probably be in charge if they’re that good

All my j6 videos from my harddrive. Like my apes. All gone.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

here in the glorious 21st century, nothing outrages rightwingers more than cartoons not being fuckable enough

Somebody show this horny man Ai image creators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

no one else on his level of posting

Hes a real life dril