Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I found a mostly-abandoned science post with a terrormorph lurking around it and it turned into a horror movie for a couple minutes before I ran into one of the funniest bugs I’ve ever had in a video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obElPrpZOPM

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I found a mostly-abandoned science post with a terrormorph lurking around it and it turned into a horror movie for a couple minutes before I ran into one of the funniest bugs I’ve ever had in a video game

Hey guys and gals me Mutahar and as it turns out - I SUCK at shooting! Hahaha, mmnkay

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thats kind of badass. Glad Todd went for quality over quantity with the glitches.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Ran into this good interaction pretty early on.
https://streamable.com/g3jsvy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

hahaha fantastic! Excellent background music, too :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

thank you todd

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1700150940714635528?t=0eIZoGgnr9lU3GI6TaWV3w&s=19

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Squeezy Farm posted:

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more hype. Lets GO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvlaxcjtV9U

Dongicus posted:

Saw a down-and-out Bosmer in the Arena District the other night. His sign said not "I need Sweetroll" or "I need Septim" but "By Azura, I need a fat bitch". What could this mean? Disgusting creature. Goodbye. So long.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Completed the codex. Currently in a standoff with a police helicopter on the roof of a hospital like John Q (2002) with my arms held out angelically.

Lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Urm, OK... sooo, I last saved in Cydonia and when I load the save my character just starts punching non-stop. Nothing I can do stops it. To make matters complicated, Sarah was right in front of me when I saved, so my character just impulsively decks her as soon as the game loads... :v:

Now, I know Sarah is a bit of a killjoy, but I'm not sure if this bug-induced violence will have any additional complications, like causing me to have a bounty for hitting her. I also can't stop punching, so talking to people in this save may be somewhat more complicated than usual. No idea how often this bug occurs, but yeah, you might want to make sure to always have a backup save, just as a PSA. Since I tested a few times and it seems like that particular save file is screwed for me now, but previous ones are OK.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Urm, OK... sooo, I last saved in Cydonia and when I load the save my character just starts punching non-stop. Nothing I can do stops it. To make matters complicated, Sarah was right in front of me when I saved, so my character just impulsively decks her as soon as the game loads... :v:

Now, I know Sarah is a bit of a killjoy, but I'm not sure if this bug-induced violence will have any additional complications, like causing me to have a bounty for hitting her. I also can't stop punching, so talking to people in this save may be somewhat more complicated than usual. No idea how often this bug occurs, but yeah, you might want to make sure to always have a backup save, just as a PSA. Since I tested a few times and it seems like that particular save file is screwed for me now, but previous ones are OK.

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Major Isoor posted:

finish the playthrough like that imo

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

tourettes mode activated

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

lol

----------------

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Major Isoor posted:

nice

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

this isnt just how the game plays down under?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this isnt just how the game plays down under?

its how it plays in adelaide

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

Speaking of which, I know they made the entire Earth a desolate wasteland in Starfield, but if you fly down to Noarlunga, it actually looks better than ever! Less litter and fewer bogans around the place, which is a great improvement! :D Aside from that it seems like business as usual, to me

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Speaking of which, I know they made the entire Earth a desolate wasteland in Starfield, but if you fly down to Noarlunga, it actually looks better than ever! Less litter and fewer bogans around the place, which is a great improvement! :D Aside from that it seems like business as usual, to me

:stare:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Starfield Platinum lol

buff br0
Mar 22, 2020

i am having fun.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Major Isoor posted:

Could you get a video of this? I wonder if you still punch people during dialogues

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

buff br0 posted:

i am having fun.

Wrong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

:cheers:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Major Isoor posted:

Major Isoor posted:

Lmao

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Major Isoor posted:

are there bin chickens in space

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

are there bin chickens in space

Bing Chilling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bing Chilling.

Mfao dumbass.

Adbot