Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Good Citizen posted:

here’s a thing to watch if you decide you need to be angrier today

https://twitter.com/davidgriscom/status/1701631344881623369?s=46
lol same guy who made the original Entitled Millenials Eating Avocado Toast and Drinking Lattes comment back in 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Who keeps feeding him graveyard dirt

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

External Organs posted:

Not really sure what I'm doing tbh. I was always a dog guy. The neighbor who runs a rescue org is coming over in a little while to give me some supplies.

cats are p self sufficient for the most part and raising them around dogs while theyre little is the way to do it if u decide to keep it also good to pick it up a lot when its little so they get used to it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bragging about being back at his fav hang

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

External Organs posted:

Not really sure what I'm doing tbh. I was always a dog guy. The neighbor who runs a rescue org is coming over in a little while to give me some supplies.

This cat will soon control your household, enjoy! :3:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

he'd have another stroke cartin around some fatass goon

i am not fat i am a spry and sleek individual he would not die taking hold of me and kissing me

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

handle them a lot as a kitten, including touching their beans so they get used to it

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

what new rropical disease today, jair?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
did bolsanaro get covid again?

is he trying to contract every strain or something

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

new kind of cat posted:

i am not fat i am a spry and sleek individual he would not die taking hold of me and kissing me

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
tropical trump!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WarMECH posted:

tropical trump!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WarMECH posted:

did bolsanaro get covid again?

is he trying to contract every strain or something

gotta keep up ur immunity against covid by getting covid 2-3 times a year its just smart and not dangerous like the jab

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

External Organs posted:

give em tummy rubs, play with them with a feather toy, don't step on them

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

This guy was almost assassinated in a knife attack immediately before taking office as president of Brazil, and has spent the last few years collecting every variant of COVID. So I have no idea what this surgery is for.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Simper Trimpers

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

sincerely: is this constantly sick thing some sort of psychotic political strategy?

i just don't understand how this man could still be alive if this is real

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Goof Tromp

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Plinkey posted:

handle them a lot as a kitten, including touching their beans so they get used to it

Frantically googling how to touch my cats beans respectfully.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Tropical Trump, please never get the vax. It unwidens you

https://twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1329113457694830597

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

William Bear posted:

This guy was almost assassinated in a knife attack immediately before taking office as president of Brazil, and has spent the last few years collecting every variant of COVID. So I have no idea what this surgery is for.

his guts dump poo poo into his body cavity so they gotta get in there and pressure wash him out periodically

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bolsonaro can hook himself up to you and kill you in less than an hour. He's not even a man anymore, he's just a sweaty biofilm of disease and hair.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

the fbi had a slam dunk case on gaetz with hard evidence of his crimes and they just let him walk lol.

Some real broken brains on this site when that happened, lots of people in March 2022 (or was it 2021) saying "there's no way they let him off for loving kids"

lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1701672450562613717

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Go easy on the cum next time

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

External Organs posted:

Don't teach him to play with your hands, only toys. If he bites you yell ow in your most pathetic dieing animal loud way so he learns your skin is fragile. You can't train cats only their flow like water. They will learn only what they like. You can only re enforce a behavior. Not stop one with punishment. An example is if they scratch your furniture get them a scratching post that's way better to scratch in a better place.

Oh don't teach him to play with your hands and feet under blankets, you will regret this

I highly recommend getting a fellow kitten or a dog as a playmate

A fellow kitten really helps because they teach each other stuff that we can't like being bitten clawed and kicked in the head hurts

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Sep 12, 2023

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

nurgle rear end bitch

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Some real broken brains on this site when that happened, lots of people in March 2022 (or was it 2021) saying "there's no way they let him off for loving kids"

lmao

lol yeah. the same division of the fbi that worked hand in glove with epstein for decades was going to bust some diddler congressman. makes sense to me!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Been told you all miss me. I'm touched. Been busy so im sorry I haven't posted as much in here.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

filled his punch card for the free 11th surgery

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

External Organs posted:

The cheeks of a cat release scents when rubbed (the bones on the cheek they run against things when happy) so those are really the best place to rub because you're connecting on their level. The joint where tail meets backbone is a good one too. Not all cats like belly rubs or scratches on the top of their head.

Use lots of toys to make sure they know how to entertain themselves without you.

Also like someone said before, don't play with your hands, use string or toys

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Crazypoops posted:

Don't teach him to play with your hands, only toys. If he bites you yell ow in your most pathetic dieing animal loud way so he learns your skin is fragile. You can't train cats only their flow like water. They will learn only what they like. You can only re enforce a behavior. Not stop one with punishment. An example is if they scratch your furniture get them a scratching post that's way better to scratch in a better place.

Oh don't teach him to play with your hands and feet under blankets, you will regret this

I highly recommend getting a fellow kitten or a dog as a playmate

A fellow kitten really helps because they teach each other stuff that we can't like being bitten clawed and kicked in the head hurts

This is great advice. I do have three dogs though and I'm pretty sure the big one would love to eat his kitten... I think we are gonna need to find a place for this catte that isn't here, as much as I enjoy petting it.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Behold. The face of cat jealousy:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i've said it before and i'll say it again, this should be the background music for cspam

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the milk machine posted:

i've said it before and i'll say it again, this should be the background music for cspam

It is a jam

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

the milk machine posted:

cosign

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Apraxin posted:

lol same guy who made the original Entitled Millenials Eating Avocado Toast and Drinking Lattes comment back in 2017

I was just thinking about that quote the other day when I was eating some avocado

but jfc this guy is just trying to be cartoonishly evil

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it gets him in the news and gets his name in front of rich fucks that agree with him

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

External Organs posted:

Behold. The face of cat jealousy:

once the kitten gets used to the new location introduce them slowly and they’ll be pals.

seconding using the “ouch!” tactic when they gently caress with flesh and not toys. They’re gonna bite for a while, but you’ll know it’s working when they don’t use their claws on you. kittens are super food motivated so get em some treats and reward good behavior like going on car rides in the carrier and knowing their name when called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
that kitten looks like a Turko if I ever saw one