Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

orb pilot sucked me off?

Many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

orb pilot sucked me off?

obama putting a big glass of alien cum up to his lips and just pretending to drink it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hatebag posted:

obama putting a big glass of alien cum up to his lips and just pretending to drink it

disgraceful cowardice

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

inchworm posted:

https://twitter.com/HighPeaks77/status/1701661119130018303

i recall james fox being brought up a couple times in leslie kean's book, is he cool and good or just another Dude

his movies are pretty good

but he's made a bunch of promises about crazy evidence!! that's always two weeks away and has always fallen completely flat.

still waiting on that Chuck Clark video Mr Fox

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Robert Bigelow is still trying to tell people... something. This time he did a Q&A with Mishlove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tXSujKC3k

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

inchworm posted:

https://twitter.com/HighPeaks77/status/1701661119130018303

i recall james fox being brought up a couple times in leslie kean's book, is he cool and good or just another Dude

e: the letter

"Hello James,

Its been a while since we collaborated on a public statement. As you know, I'm working to get private industry and Congress to collaborate on the UAP materials and biologics. Yes, both are part of the legacy program. I know we've had a few oddball comments from folks who haven't been in the program, but as someone with first-hand knowledge and knowing first-hand experiencers, we have been asked to formalize our testimony to the same ICIG process that David Grusch went through.

Unlike David I personally have not experienced any attacks from the government nor DOD. My reason for coming forward is purely to provide factual information concerning the people, locations, private laboratories, and research facilities that exist around the world in an effort to help the investigative process.

It's always my hope that the DOD, Pentagon, and the legacy program people are allowed to get out from under the heavy-handed weaponization of the exotic technologies they have. I believe there is a solid path for everyone to come forward without reprisal and to help mankind by making the non-classified aspects more transparent and available for the sectors of our societies that involve medicine, energy production, and the enlightenment of our collective mindset as human beings.

I'm encouraged by all the hard work that many unsung heroes are done behind the scenes as well as in the public domain. I will be coming forward when the time is right. I wish you and all those that you read this letter to, all the blessings and goodwill they deserve. The truth is now being revealed and I promise to continue doing my part."

He's legit as far as it goes, not like a Greer or Lazar, but he does:

A. Make his money from UFO stuff. He does documentaries though so not a straight grift at least like CE5

B. Seems a bit credulous so anything he comes out with could be a psyop duping him to get egg on his face so I'd take this with a grain of salt until the guy who wrote the letter actually comes forward and we can judge ourselves.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I have one more tarot post in me because my boyfriend was stunned I had not planned to consult the cards for the person who brought an actual bird offering for the bird oracles. I have been approaching tarot from a religion-based belief system rather than purely magical and so I will not argue with the ontological logic behind "they brought an offering," the first time around anyway. Bird cards, our friend "toggle" brought you a bird image. Please show us some bird images that will help them understand where to focus their energy, and thank you.

We start at the beginning with the Page of Wands. Look at that baby Raven. This card represents beginnings, formations, the first step of a journey, the first spark of a blaze. The first note of a new composition. Who inspires you? This card is enthusiastic, exuberant, optimistic. It says it's okay to leave your comfort zone. The strength of your beginning is what will carry you through the journey ahead represented by Seven of Wands. Things might get tough! They may seem scary! But even as you're facing down new challenges -- you have the high ground. Stand firm! You have the strength of your convictions to bear you through, and they will. And when they do -- you will find yourself borne to the energy of the Six of Pentacles. It is a card of charity, and generosity; it is asking you to give back. It suggests fair balance and reciprocity; debts being repaid. It is the flow of giving and receiving. Are you being asked to give back to whomever provided the support of Page of Wands energy earlier in life? Or does someone else, possibly, owe a debt to you? 6P suggests you focus your energy somewhere around sharing and mutuality. Observe the Raven bringing fish to the other birds, just as the Raven was once provided for by others.

Thank you for the bird picture :)

thank you! this is very.. accurate in what’s currently happening. :)

Nichael posted:

That's a beautiful bird.

it really is. this is a gallah. sassy birds full of cheekiness

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
brb, im going to dig a tunnel from my house to the woods so i can meet some elves

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPg1BO7h6A

Have a great evening/night/morning/day, Bird Thread!

TSH, that card pull still has me head spinnin'.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Barry Foster posted:

TSH, that card pull still has me head spinnin'.

Same

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:sickos: :tinylue: :getin:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What's hilarious is it wasn't even the content (that was fine, I'm happy/amused to know I'm Basic as heck); it was the specificity

Not that I've not been already, but thank you TSH/cards for making me feel emboldened to keep looking after my best friend/surrogate-brother. I recognise every step he takes, and all the pain and despair he is feeling, because our paths are so goddamn similar - I just happen to be a bit further along. I get impatient sometimes because I can see the way out and he can't, but I couldn't see it when I was him. So I can't blame him, and I will do my best to lead him responsibly (and "responsibly" is the hard part)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the draw was made of basic components when it didnt have to be. more about it than you. you might be a giant weirdo you seem to care enough for people you dont have to care about to qualify as strange and unusual. <3

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the draw was made of basic components when it didnt have to be. more about it than you. you might be a giant weirdo you seem to care enough for people you dont have to care about to qualify as strange and unusual. <3

I flippin' well hope so lol :love:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:five:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

These guys say they're going to stream to Mexican hearing

https://www.youtube.com/live/Vqq7fEOMDPc?feature=shared

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Hmm. Realizing I don't actually speak Spanish.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Hmm. Realizing I don't actually speak Spanish.

this is me minutes ago.

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
"AreaFiftyJuan" is a primo username

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

They showed footage of a flock of orbs recorded by pilots.

Someone in the chat translated and said that US planes are frequently seen following these things.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Now Avi Loeb is talking but you can't hear him because the Spanish translation is much louder lol

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

I don't believe I've posted it yet so I'll post it now and join the chorus

Welcome to the thread, LITERALLY A BIRD :unsmith: I'm really glad you're here.

It was like you were fated to be here, right? :)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

inchworm posted:

"AreaFiftyJuan" is a primo username

:dudsmile:

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
I was fuckin around thinking about fractals and geometry and the universe, as one does, and dug out some graph paper and doodled a bunch of pseudo-Q-Bert style cubes. I have always enjoyed how we can rotate a pile of 3d cubes and completely gently caress with our sense of orientation. Then I started to isolate patterns within the pattern, like how a 'front facing' square would repeat with a gap of 2 empty squares on the Y axis or how the snowflakes move on different axes. Anyway I am going to give it to my 8yo daughter as a "complete the pattern" kind of thing.

Then I figured there must be a free app to do it and found virtual-graph-paper.com

Pretty fun and easy way to make psychedelic inspired mandalas etc if anyone is interested

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

If you're not being directed by fate to post in this thread, you may wish to consult your spirit guide.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Barry Foster posted:

I don't believe I've posted it yet so I'll post it now and join the chorus

Welcome to the thread, LITERALLY A BIRD :unsmith: I'm really glad you're here.

It was like you were fated to be here, right? :)

:glomp: hey, thank you friend, those are all really kind things to say. I appreciate you and everyone else who has been so welcoming :lovebird: blessings.

I had not initially realized this was also a de facto ontology thread alongside UAP/UFO stuff, when I began following along. It's very rad.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

it's been said, but this is the best thread on the forums

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Fitzy Fitz posted:

They showed footage of a flock of orbs recorded by pilots.

Someone in the chat translated and said that US planes are frequently seen following these things.

in many places, a flock of orbs is known as a scrote

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:glomp: hey, thank you friend, those are all really kind things to say. I appreciate you and everyone else who has been so welcoming :lovebird: blessings.

I had not initially realized this was also a de facto ontology thread alongside UAP/UFO stuff, when I began following along. It's very rad.

It's cause this is the only rational place on the internet, possibly in the world, that understands these things are basically the same thing and not separate at all

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just like weird poo poo topics when they're explored by leftists and not chuds.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Yeah esoterica is good when it's not being used to oppress the masses

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mostly a lurker but

toggle posted:

it's been said, but this is the best thread on the forums

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

LuckyCat posted:

Mostly a lurker but

You should post more because you have one of the best avatars

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:cheersbird:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Slavvy posted:

Orbithology

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
LAB is the best in every thread sorry about the rest of you

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

mediaphage posted:

LAB is the best in every thread sorry about the rest of you

:lovebird: you’re too kind lol. I am happy to bring good cheer.

Meltycat
May 20, 2006

Melty and adorable!

Are they really saying they have alien bodies in that hearing in Mexico they have pictures of some E.T. looking dudes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Meltycat posted:

Are they really saying they have alien bodies in that hearing in Mexico they have pictures of some E.T. looking dudes

Hahaha holy poo poo what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/tinyklaus/status/1701759160134549830?s=20