Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spoondick posted:

an old friend of mine is an army lifer and he stopped by for a bit between deployments and he was saying that when he was in germany a lot of the army guys were having their personal cars shipped over and they would bring their lifted ford f350s and then park them on base for the entire deployment because european roads aren't navigable by comically oversized pickups

Owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

There you finally put up hospital records. Or at least the first time I've seen it. No, I don't know jack about it.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

another victim of the vaccine. sad!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

gregday
May 23, 2003

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Almost everyone here got free money from the government but yet you all complain about job creators getting more free money. Hypocrites much?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the failing new york times!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I had a hard time sleeping again last night and in the middle of tje night my gf turned over and said something about ants and I started thinking they had made their way to our room but I realized she was just dreaming because she wouldn't answer my questions

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I think I'm going to make "South Shore" (southern reaches of Boston metro, not near an actual shore) bar pizza in a cast iron skillet tonight, I don't have one of the special pans but I think I can get close.

This is how Chicago style got started

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

I want free money but I’m too stupid to lie. Thoughts?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vaxxed ?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

titty_baby_ posted:

I had a hard time sleeping again last night and in the middle of tje night my gf turned over and said something about ants and I started thinking they had made their way to our room but I realized she was just dreaming because she wouldn't answer my questions

We both do this all the time, just sit up and make a confusing observation or joke about a situation that just straight up is not happening

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

insane clown pussy posted:

oh i just meant how they sound. but yeah ergonomic stuff's important. the easiest way to make a lovely cheap guitar feel like a nice one is to round over the edges of the fretboard and make sure the ends of the frets are also smooth and flush with the neck. that takes a few minutes of hands on work and it's the first thing they skimp on at the factory

Yup, so I hear. The guys and dolls at the guitar thread would recommend some special files and stuff for doing that. I want to.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

kaleedity posted:

it's p wild to punch in zip codes you're familiar with and how many individuals reporting 1 job got 10-40k for free.

conservative bar owners near me got $121k

Hahaha holy poo poo, a small candle store from my hometown of 6k people got $170k

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

piss guzzler 420 posted:

don't think of it as lying...more like bending the truth...

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Real Mean Queen posted:

Oh gently caress welcome back to the land of the living

Yeah, glad you didn't have worse troubles.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo, a small candle store from my hometown of 6k people got $170k

Candles are a great backup light source in emergencies. These people are an essential business and you find that funny?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

maybe they are not good at the economy and their family is dying

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

then you have stuff like this https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/loans/st-andrews-parish-united-methodist-churc-4606457700

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I do MongoDB stuff now

hey just between you and me (well and all these other people), is it stupid? I'm not making fun of you; god knows I work with poo poo that is at least as stupid as I suspect Mongo is. I'm just curious because it's impossible to get non-insane opinions from the general population.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

2DCAT posted:

Getting new covid boosters is super simple now that no one cares about it anymore...

Well it was for me. Somebody was saying the new ones are going to be available on the 18th?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I looked at my home town and several churches got 90k+ plus bailouts lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

emfive posted:

hey just between you and me (well and all these other people), is it stupid? I'm not making fun of you; god knows I work with poo poo that is at least as stupid as I suspect Mongo is. I'm just curious because it's impossible to get non-insane opinions from the general population.

Look within your heart for the answer

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

first thought? you probably aren’t nearly stupid enough.

I seriously cannot overstate how much free money we gave to small business owners who had zero need for it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

You though? You better shut the gently caress up and get back to work

https://observer.com/2020/03/ex-goldman-sachs-ceo-lloyd-blankfein-suggest-lift-coronavirus-lockdown/

quote:

Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO Calls On America to Return to Work ‘Within a Few Weeks’
"Extreme measures to flatten the virus 'curve' is sensible...But crushing the economy, jobs and morale is also a health issue," Blankfein tweeted.
By Chris Roberts • 03/24/20 12:02pm

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I am not a fan but I work with what I'm paid to work with, not with what I want to work with

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/6abc/status/1701951568835211357

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i was working for doordash at the time and my mom works for the small business administration but in the disaster relief side so she told me about how I was technically eligible for PPP. I ended up getting like 4000 bucks when I was lucky to make like $300 a week with delivering poo poo.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

He glowed up on the run tbh. New fit, new haircut, new gun. I'd let him stay on the outside bc it seems like he's turning over a new leaf

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i bet he’s going to prison

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Spaced God posted:

He glowed up on the run tbh. New fit, new haircut, new gun. I'd let him stay on the outside bc it seems like he's turning over a new leaf

I've been outside of prison this whole time and I don't have any of those things

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

nu metal is back

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

He probably gave himself up once Dog the Bounty Hunter announced he was on the case

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

go birds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quiggy posted:

go birds