Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

emfive posted:

all the GOP campaigns are pointless except His

they wont be if he gets arrested tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Okay i have counted tri state areas and there are more like 40 something, i forgot about coasts

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

CODChimera posted:

Yeah that guy will happily eat that Pence slop up if it's the only R on the ballot.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

alnilam posted:

Okay i have counted tri state areas and there are more like 40 something, i forgot about coasts

What about the tri-state area of depression, anxiety, and stoned?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

CODChimera posted:

getting arrested would probably make him stronger in the primary tho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CODChimera posted:

I can understand thinking that from the Upside-Down but that will only boost His campaign

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I could fail to describe movies for less than they pay to use ai

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Good news to fans of my posts - my newest update strengthens my posts with a "dual-ion exchange process" and then polishes each with nanocrystalline particles which etch each of them for a "textured matte finish."

My posts will no longer require lightning mode.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Please stop referring to the tech as AI, that poo poo can't even solve captchas, it's dumber than dogshit.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/GuntherEagleman/status/1701945729449684993?s=20

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CODChimera posted:

I've got bad news for you if you think being in jail would stop the cult.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

It's weird of Hunter to quote the New testament so much, I agree

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Please stop referring to the tech as AI, that poo poo can't even solve captchas, it's dumber than dogshit.

Neural network computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, every 5-10 years or so they change which buzzword is in vogue and go nuts about it. Fwiw the field itself mostly rolls its eyes at the hype and buzzwordism and just carries on. Personally I think AI is the poorest term for it - they are all fairly task-specific and the word intelligence implies a much more broad and adaptive sort of aptitude

trempe

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

They should call it very stable genius computing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lol if they exhume Beau Bidens grave before Ivanka

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I've got bad news for you if you think being in jail would stop the cult.

*Realizing how many funny video we will get of maga people trying to break trump out of jail....

!We needs to put Trump in JAIL! FOR THE CONTENT!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/afcraig02/status/1701659603514093712?s=46

the French looking at this call for a riot :pathetic:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

External Organs posted:

Lol if they exhume Beau Bidens grave before Ivanka

she's dead? wow, I didn't know that. You're telling me for the first time. Wow.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mdemone posted:

she's dead? wow, I didn't know that. You're telling me for the first time. Wow.

Always has been :chaostrump:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Same, but I need another word.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

somebody on Stack Overflow the other day wanted to parse HTML outside a browser (so no DOMParser) and asked ChatGPT 15 times and came up with nothing. People are so loving gullible it's unbelievable. There should be a college b-school major in "grifting stupid people", which itself would be grifting stupid people.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

love huge cracks in my cement balcony

it's gonna let water into the reinforcing structure, bad times

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Same, but I need another word.

SI, Simulated Intelligence

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

emfive posted:

somebody on Stack Overflow the other day wanted to parse HTML outside a browser (so no DOMParser) and asked ChatGPT 15 times and came up with nothing. People are so loving gullible it's unbelievable. There should be a college b-school major in "grifting stupid people", which itself would be grifting stupid people.

many universities already have business departments

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a long time ago when my wife worked at a co-op preschool they got a consultant guy to tell them about fund raising and he said that by far, like way way by far, the simplest thing to do is ask people for money. Car wash days, candy sales, raffles, all that poo poo is nowhere near as effective.

So when you're not actually a worthwhile organization, it's much easier to get money from people by simply lying about what you're doing with it. Bibles for El Salvador, whatever.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

it's gonna let water into the reinforcing structure, bad times

That photo looks like a really scary place to be in the event of an earthquake. Greece have any seismic activity?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

petit choux posted:

That photo looks like a really scary place to be in the event of an earthquake. Greece have any seismic activity?

I don't think there's anywhere in the Med area that is not at least theoretically at risk. I mean, the African plate is squishing into Europe.

e: https://www.icm.csic.es/en/news/after-ring-fire-mediterranean-one-most-active-seismic-zones-interview-ferran-estrada

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

My brain is so broken by this covid bullshit that I'm just happy they're all wearing masks. That might be an old picture though.

edit: I'm an idiot and tired.

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 17:16 on Sep 13, 2023

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

UFOTacoMan posted:

maybe they are not good at the economy and their family is dying

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

quote:

We would like to express our concerns and extend our deepest apology on behalf of previous staff, management, and previous vendors that have worked here. I want to make it very clear, we have all new staff with maintenance, office and vendors personnel. It is our goal to complete all emergency work orders that have been causing damage to the units and causing your living environment to become uncomfortable. We have the full support of [company] to make sure we can do everything that is reasonable to complete these outstanding work orders. We understand that the ball has been dropped, but it our priority to clean up the mess that was handed to us.

With that being said, we ask for your understanding while we are actively and diligently working on completing everyone’s requests. To help us, we ask that if you have a pending work order for one item please to do not put in multiple work orders for the same item. If you would like to check the status of your work order you can always come into the office to get updates or call us. We are working extremely hard to clean up and improve this beautiful community

got this loving poo poo this morning, my washing machine has been broke for a month and a half and they've deleted both of my maintenance tickets.

just get all new staff each year and you never have to actually fix anything. one weird trick.

a building burnt down yesterday.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

hey just between you and me (well and all these other people), is it stupid? I'm not making fun of you; god knows I work with poo poo that is at least as stupid as I suspect Mongo is. I'm just curious because it's impossible to get non-insane opinions from the general population.

Nosql imo has a different use case and mongo is fine for when you need to get whole objects quickly. Did a big shipping project where we had to store structured data in different states depending on where it was in the process, and doing that in a relational DB would have been overkill, but spinning up mongodb and storing it by key was a snap.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
one day people will figure out you can impeach people who aren't the president

they could have opened impeachment proceedings against hunter and run this whole thing on easy mode

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

one day people will figure out you can impeach people who aren't the president

they could have opened impeachment proceedings against hunter and run this whole thing on easy mode

or, it's her turn

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

yeah that’s why you get a lawyer to defend you

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
what's goin on

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

it was nice of him to bold the particularly incriminating parts, in an sms somehow

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

what's goin on

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

alnilam posted:

it was nice of him to bold the particularly incriminating parts, in an sms somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

every post on my local nextdoor

https://twitter.com/reductress/status/1701989471598559278?s=46