Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

NextDoor is more twisted and hosed up than fyad ever was

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.berkeleyside.org/2023/09/12/berkeley-eviction-moratorium-landlords-plan-party

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ring was like this too, it was either this or "did anybody else hear the loud bang? gun???"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1701997596020035997?s=20

quid pro quo with the judge, lol

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
trmpur just making deals with the judge no big deal

and like the rest of his deals they suck and he fails

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

NextDoor is more twisted and hosed up than fyad ever was

yeah it’s the most deranged platform still running for sure

Apr 7, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

yeah it’s the most deranged platform still running for sure

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Nextdoor is a poo poo posters paradise

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Louisgod posted:

or, it's her turn

i maintain that the funniest thing trump could have done would have been to pardon hillary

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

gently caress beechview

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

Nextdoor is a poo poo posters paradise

do they still send the mods to your door b4 u get approved to post?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat has Korn put out a statement yet

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Communism with Elon characteristics

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1701986211919962291

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
People Elon gifts horses hold up half the sky

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Now what do you call it when you falsely accuse someone?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

Law enforcement calls it just another day

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

that is Trump all the way. When he dies he will threaten to buy heaven if they don't put him in charge.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

petit choux posted:

that is Trump all the way. When he dies he will threaten to buy heaven if they don't put him in charge.

heaven?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RVWinkle posted:

In Trumpland it's called teamwork.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

During a Wednesday morning appearance on Newsmax, the MAGA channel that has helped whip up the GOP’s impeachment obsession, Comer had no answers when anchor Rob Finnerty simply asked him why he didn’t haul the president’s son before Congress.

“Why not subpoena him and have him testify on Capitol Hill, even if he doesn’t say anything? That’s going to be uncomfortable for the president to have his son testifying on the Hill,” Finnerty wondered.

The oversight chairman, who has been investigating the Bidens for nearly a year now, immediately demurred.

“Right. Well, when I announced the investigation early on, I said we’re going to follow the money,” he replied. “And Hunter Biden is more than welcome to come in front of the committee. If he wants to clear his good name, if he wants to come and say, ‘You know, these weren’t 20 shell companies, they actually did something,’ he’s more than—he’s invited today.”

“He’s not going to volunteer to do that. We both know that. But if you subpoena him, he then has to,” the Newsmax morning host retorted.

“Well, he can fight the subpoena in court. It’s very difficult,” Comer shot back with more excuses. “You know, I think if it were easy to get a president or their son in front of a House committee, the Jan. 6 Committee probably would have done that with Donald Trump.”

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I was rooting for him after he did his spider-man escape.

That's my standard: If your escape makes me smile and go "whoa!" I'm in your corner.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

he will threaten to spill the beans on Jesus.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Virgil Vox posted:

do they still send the mods to your door b4 u get approved to post?

no they used to do that? I feel ripped off

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4alY5wSIA

ED: this is synth dadrock, OMG

petit choux has issued a correction as of 18:24 on Sep 13, 2023

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Zeroisanumber posted:

I was rooting for him after he did his spider-man escape.

That's my standard: If your escape makes me smile and go "whoa!" I'm in your corner.

Heh, ever heard of antibody escape? Got a little something to show you after class...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what's the name for when italians eat spaghetti slop off white waxpaper at fancy chateaux

bump. need an answer to this by eod

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

no they used to do that? I feel ripped off

:2016:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RealityWarCriminal posted:

bump. need an answer to this by eod

It's called mmm, mwama mwia!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

good spoof mr president

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Hunter Biden is more than welcome to come in front of the committee. If he wants to clear his good name

The crackhead that banged his brother's wife and ignores one of his sons really wants to clear his good name.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

smoke week every day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I still aspire to be on his level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsbCgevy4I

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

me the morning after 3 melotonin

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

me @ ur posts

8400 BC, going back for more trumbo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

good spoof mr president

I was just looking at a youtube of his yesterday and I came across a recent reply that his remarks about bleach and light to cure COVID were actually dry humor that you just don't get. I wonder if this is the new tack, that you wokes just don't get me.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Probably my new favorite Type of Internet Guy in the last 15 years to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

If the cia was the cia of old they’d have gotten rid of Elmo and trump already

The cia has gone woke smfh