Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
sucks for him though. he worked his entire life for that sinecure

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

love the moral orel image

gregday
May 23, 2003

pierre delecto is no david dennison

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS PIERRE DELECTO. CONGRATS TO ALL

lol hes so online :smugdon:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

wonder what Ashley feinberg is up to right now

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

:yooge: CONGRATS TO ALL

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Oh wow trump taking a victory lap, what a surprise

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Glumwheels posted:

Oh wow trump taking a victory lap, what a surprise

cant stump the trump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Louisgod posted:

PIERRE DELECTO lmao what

It's true. It's very funny.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
"C'est moi" lol u rich weirdo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Australia pumping out Alpha Males at an extraordinary rate

https://twitter.com/brianjoralvarez/status/1701347027031093371

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

not gonna trust a guy who calls himself the rapist lloyd

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

RealityWarCriminal posted:

look it up. there's a whole rich tapestry to Mitt lore

there's too much lore to keep up with these days

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

tenderjerk posted:

cant stump the trump

It’s completely true now that mitt would lose the primary because of trump

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

yeah, this landlord party is “self-involved”, that’s some real fuckn cuck language right there

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Louisgod posted:

PIERRE DELECTO lmao what

This mf doesn't know about Pierre Delicto. Probably doesn't even remember sailor. Sad!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“What is your opinion of Jesus Christ?” an Iowan asked Ramaswamy at a campaign stop in Nevada on Saturday. Ramaswamy explained that in his Hindu faith, Jesus is “a” son of God and not “the” son of God.
He's Jew'-ish', not Jewish.

Ramaswamy is quick to tell Iowans about his familiarity with the Bible when he is asked, as well as the fact that he attended a Catholic high school.

“I’ve actually read the Bible much more closely than many of, probably most of, my Christian friends,” Ramaswamy said at a campaign stop Saturday, adding: “I got a religion award back when I was at St. X High School in Cincinnati.”

“An easy thing for me to do being a politician to follow this track is shorten my name, profess to be a Christian and then run,” Ramaswamy said Sunday at a town hall in Hollis, New Hampshire. “Let’s be honest — it happens. Make Vivek ‘Vikki’ or whatever.”

Ramaswamy’s campaign has previously referred to Haley by her given first name, Nimarata, though she has gone by Nikki, her given middle name, for years.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I think my fave Romney adjacent thing was when Trump made Ronna Romney drop the Romney name when she became head of the rnc and now she's been Ronna McDaniel for 7 years

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Louisgod posted:

there's too much lore to keep up with these days

In summary, Mitt had a sock puppet Twitter account named Pierre Delecto that was always like, go Romney! Great ideas, sir! A journalist found out and asked him if it was him and his response was "c'est moi"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I got arrested for throbbing my finger at God

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Louisgod posted:

vapers are so loving obnoxious. the contraptions some of them carry are the size of a brick. my mom and brother can't go two minutes without puffing on their vapes, it's sad.

whatever nerd

vape life

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Where the gently caress is lpzie

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

William Bear posted:

This mf doesn't know about Pierre Delicto. Probably doesn't even remember sailor. Sad!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
i vape and am ashamed of it, if that helps

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

External Organs posted:

died so badly in battlebits he died in real life

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I bet Boebert could rip some pretty fat clouds

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Can't throb there mate

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I bet Boebert could rip some pretty fat clouds

Leftist rebrand, goth girl boebert

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

i vape and am ashamed of it, if that helps

yeah, same.

at least I don’t smell like an ashtray anymore and a night of drinking and smoking makes me feel less terrible the following morning

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

nice

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
i would poke god's eye with my throbbing fingat

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

If you want to vape in my home you have to have the febreeze attachment and you have to clean while u vape.

Actually someone clean my home

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

External Organs posted:

https://i.imgur.com/j0MprsK.mp4

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Think I could hire a sex worker and say my kink is deep cleaning my kitchen?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Crazypoops posted:

Think I could hire a sex worker and say my kink is deep cleaning my kitchen?

i think you could do that and then have to pay for the prostitute and get neither sexual nor hygienic gratification

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Maybe I could start a cult that instead weird perv stuff members just clean my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Crazypoops posted:

Maybe I could start a cult that instead weird perv stuff members just clean my house

that was an episode of Broad City