Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

September 11 attacks, also called 9/11 attacks

Pablo Nergigante posted:

9/11-style attacks

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

9/11-style attacks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Wormskull posted:

September 11 attacks, also called 9/11 attacks

Pablo Nergigante posted:

9/11-style attacks

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh that’s bullshit. How was I supposed to avoid that. They flew a passenger plane directly into my shining symbol of American capitalism snort haha. I literally cannot defend against that. Now I’m stuck. [sarcastically]Ok just hit my my south tower while i can’t do anything. *exaggerated controller stick jostling* I’m sorry but this just isn’t fun.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh that’s bullshit. How was I supposed to avoid that. They flew a passenger plane directly into my shining symbol of American capitalism snort haha. I literally cannot defend against that. Now I’m stuck. [sarcastically]Ok just hit my my south tower while i can’t do anything. *exaggerated controller stick jostling* I’m sorry but this just isn’t fun.

lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
So I just keep doing this? *running down the stairs* This is so stupid, I can't believe I have to go all the way down this whole building *running down even more stairs* They seriously thought this would be fun. *runs down another flight and hits a wall of flames and rubble* Whoaaaaa what the gently caress?! How the gently caress was I supposed to know that would happen?! Huhhhh?! *runs directly into flames again and flies backwards* So what the gently caress was I supposed to do there.

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ol yeller posted:

So I just keep doing this? *running down the stairs* This is so stupid, I can't believe I have to go all the way down this whole building *running down even more stairs* They seriously thought this would be fun. *runs down another flight and hits a wall of flames and rubble* Whoaaaaa what the gently caress?! How the gently caress was I supposed to know that would happen?! Huhhhh?! *runs directly into flames again and flies backwards* So what the gently caress was I supposed to do there.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ol yeller posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*exaggerated controller stick jostling* I’m sorry but this just isn’t fun.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

9/11-style attacks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Kikack. Wait, so I'm just supposed to die? Why the gently caress would they time the demolition if I have no hope of escape at all? Snrrk. Honestly this is a weak storyline.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kikack. Wait, so I'm just supposed to die? Why the gently caress would they time the demolition if I have no hope of escape at all? Snrrk. Honestly this is a weak storyline.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010
Do you wanna fly the loving plane? Seri- just kill me, here, you can keep flying planes into my towers. Cause you're such a good pilot that this is how you earn your wins. So no, no, come on, keep hitting me. Come on, keep hitting me rear end in a top hat. Come on you loving idiot, come on, keep hitting me.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Losing my poo poo imagining Phil complaining while being tossed about and scorched by explosions and collapsing structures.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Losing my poo poo imagining Phil complaining while being tossed about and scorched by explosions and collapsing structures.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

phil complaining bitterly while bein hauled away by a giant condor to be fed to its young

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blasting through a plate glass window with the force of a classic jet fuel detonation: Whoaaaa what the gently caress! Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Blasting through a plate glass window with the force of a classic jet fuel detonation: Whoaaaa what the gently caress! Lmao

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

phil complaining bitterly while bein hauled away by a giant condor to be fed to its young

Aaargh. Condor.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*being lifted to heaven during the rapture* Uhh, okay?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
This Is How You Don't Survive: September 11, 2001 (Outsyder Edition)

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phil being led through the circles of hell by Virgil: Look that guy's upside down! Look you can see his rear end ackackackack

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

they cant beat him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What's this guys problem? What's his name? ED-209? Ed what's your fricken prahblem dude you're literally wasting all your ammo on me I'm clearly dead, bikackakak

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
(big yellow text at the bottom of the screen) CANT SEE PLANE COMING BECAUSE HES BUSY LOOKING AT CHAT

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

(big yellow text at the bottom of the screen) CANT SEE PLANE COMING BECAUSE HES BUSY LOOKING AT CHAT

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Phil being led through the circles of hell by Virgil: Look that guy's upside down! Look you can see his rear end ackackackack

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What's this guys problem? What's his name? ED-209? Ed what's your fricken prahblem dude you're literally wasting all your ammo on me I'm clearly dead, bikackakak

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lmao