Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Rarity posted:

It's every NienNunb post since Punk got fired

Is there a reason you're randomly sniping at someone who hasn't posted in this thread in like a year and a half?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pretty sure it's just wrestler goon banter

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

What is the Unofficial NJPW Fan Club's deal, exactly? Wants very hard to be official but NJPW ignores him?

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Brut posted:

Is there a reason you're randomly sniping at someone who hasn't posted in this thread in like a year and a half?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Brut posted:

Gumball Gumption posted:

it's just wrestler goon banter

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I love my good pal NienNunb

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

She’s hurt and she’s old and she’s tired and she posts with loving children

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

CMLL always sounds like the worst to work with give the demands they have but they also have Arena Mexico and Atlantissssss so it's a wash

FTFY

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dawgstar posted:

What is the Unofficial NJPW Fan Club's deal, exactly? Wants very hard to be official but NJPW ignores him?

He's a know it all who pretends he has some connection to New Japan for clout. Like he will announce a fan club gathering at an Angels game, and then post pictures without anyone in them. Or he will yell at someone for disrespecting Japanese customs and then people will tell him he has no idea what he's talking about.

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200?lang=en

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dawgstar posted:

Don't listen to MRT's lies. It's Harold Meij.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I like when people's priorities are so backwards that "I enjoy it" is not a compelling case.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It sucks Athena is being dragged down to having an entire show about her

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

That might top the fedpill guy who sincerely said people don't watch wrestling for wrestling.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Love them saying Impact is more relevant

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I love this show but other people may not, so it should be cancelled IMMEDIATELY.

I honestly feel bad for somebody like this, they've sunk to the point where they can't even enjoy a wrestling show without thinking about poo poo like viewership and demos and crowd sizes.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Also the implication that people watch New Japan on the AXS TV rerun.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Cancel ROH because I'm spending too much time in front of the TV. Thank you Tony Khan, now I can continue to watch every other wrestling show on TV plus all the sports.

Nintendo, please cancel Super Mario Wonder for the same reason. Thanks!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's also pretty funny that they assume everyone else watches tons of sports and have no other hobbies

It almost sounds like that person is just projecting. They're getting burned out and they think everyone else must be getting burned out too and they're inventing reasons why TK should cancel ROH just so they can have some extra free time back instead of, you know, just not watching it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I did not expect the JadedGlowBoss who is also EST to be an actual Hitler fan.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Sep 13, 2023

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
That is a baffling account because it seems to veer wildly from its stated goal (stanning Jade/Mercedes/Trinity) and then just being wildly (ironically? does it matter) racist and transphobic and everything -ist towards all non-white-women's-wrestlers and talking about how we need more hot blondes and if Hitler was alive he'd make sure only hot white Aryan blondes would be booked in WWE.

When you can't tell if an account is ironically boosting black wrestlers (pretty sure it's this) or ironically stanning for a racist sexist era, the poster is probably not doing anything right, but also it's super breaking the "funny not hateful" rules of the thread, and was started in the past month to presumably GET ENGAGEMENT

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
That's an obvious auto correct but that's also an insane opinion in multiple ways

Edit: wait that's NOT an auto correct?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Every single day I think to myself when will I ever again get the satisfaction of a wrestler with no charisma whose only bit is to just....point at stuff as they walk down the ramp?

The world needs its Kelly Kelly

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Yeah I just can't think of any women on the main WWE roster in the last 20 years whose entire gimmick is "hot blonde". Totally blanking

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Elephant Ambush posted:

That's an obvious auto correct but that's also an insane opinion in multiple ways

Edit: wait that's NOT an auto correct?
Not an autocorrect at all, the account references Hitler repeatedly, sometimes with pictures of Hitler in case you weren't sure which Hitler they were talking about

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Edge & Christian posted:

Not an autocorrect at all, the account references Hitler repeatedly, sometimes with pictures of Hitler in case you weren't sure which Hitler they were talking about

I thought it was an auto correct on Hunter but even if that were the case, HHH didn't fire Mandy

But holy crap that's a million times worse and that's one hell of a broken brain

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah I just can't think of any women on the main WWE roster in the last 20 years whose entire gimmick is "hot blonde". Totally blanking

But could they point??????? Such a key element you're missing there.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

MRT's own OP says not to post takes from bigots...but at the same time anyone unironically calling for Kelly Kelly back should be clowned on...A difficult situation

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edge & Christian posted:

I too thought this was an autocorrect and it is less funny now.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They seem to be a shining example that some people just want attention, positive or negative

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Oh no not the dark match

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1702127783122542942

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Is Leslie a secret goon? I swear he deletes or hides his tweets when they pop up here.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

Is Leslie a secret goon? I swear he deletes or hides his tweets when they pop up here.

he hides/deletes tweets when he gets too much pushback, which ends up being pretty often lately for obvious reasons

he used to do it pretty often with politics tweets as well so it's not influenced by us (although i wouldn't be surprised if he had an account, i know his podcast host does and it's come up on the show before)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

he posts here under the name "MJeff"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Alaois posted:

Harsh

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Alaois posted:

big if true

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Alaois posted:

Savage.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Now that's just mean!!!!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Edit;: Deleted, Reddit removed the thread about someone claiming to be a reverend who made wrestling references in their sermons