Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

drowningidiot posted:

lol

In the “dining room,” a 98-inch TV went up on the wall and a leather recliner landed in front of it. Romney, who didn’t have many real friends in Washington, ate dinner alone there most nights, watching Ted Lasso or Better Call Saul as he leafed through briefing materials. On the day of my first visit, he showed me his freezer, which was full of salmon fillets that had been given to him by Lisa Murkowski, the senator from Alaska. He didn’t especially like salmon but found that if he put it on a hamburger bun and smothered it in ketchup, it made for a serviceable meal.

jeeeezus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

We walked down to the ice cream stand and got some cones for dessert. My wife got a raspberry fudge cone and got some on her face. I told her she looked like Schnorkles without thinking and had to explain the story of the airplane that eats dog turds. Very unfortunate

A lifetime chick magnet

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

trep

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

fuckin YIKES

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’d probably win the democratic nomination

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hmm..

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the democrat party would me all over mitt if he switched (ran against obama in 2012 lol)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

euphronius posted:

he’d probably win the democratic nomination

Kaepernick?

Morbus
May 18, 2004

turns out the answer all along was JUST STOP BURNING GAS, ASSHOOOOOLES

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

he wears so much make up lmao

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Filthy Hans posted:

good on your cousin for working to condition those dogs to inhibit their innate desire to maul children, I wish all pit bull owners were so responsible but, as you say, assholes tend to gravitate to them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

someone pelase explain this pun for me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mexi posted:

he wears so much make up lmao

He's great, don't be mean.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mexi posted:

someone pelase explain this pun for me

maul --- "mall" where children go

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tacodaemon posted:

new world record SMB any% speedrun that's faster than what was once thought to be the theoretical limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khu9BB2g4Ks

owns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/d2T7eQ1.mp4

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

We walked down to the ice cream stand and got some cones for dessert. My wife got a raspberry fudge cone and got some on her face. I told her she looked like Schnorkles without thinking and had to explain the story of the airplane that eats dog turds. Very unfortunate

owned

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drowningidiot posted:

lol

In the “dining room,” a 98-inch TV went up on the wall and a leather recliner landed in front of it. Romney, who didn’t have many real friends in Washington, ate dinner alone there most nights, watching Ted Lasso or Better Call Saul as he leafed through briefing materials. On the day of my first visit, he showed me his freezer, which was full of salmon fillets that had been given to him by Lisa Murkowski, the senator from Alaska. He didn’t especially like salmon but found that if he put it on a hamburger bun and smothered it in ketchup, it made for a serviceable meal.

what the gently caress

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jesus loving christ

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Buddykins posted:

what the gently caress

Lisa Murkowski definitely knows he hates salmon.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I've got an Olympia sm9 from east or west Germany late 60s I'm gonna start a subscription hand typed news letters with great tips like smile when you puke

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

important documents concerning the administration of the most powerful nation on earth ; yeah I glance at them between episodes of young Sheldon

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Test

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

smoking in bed listening to Portishead

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Anybody have some delicious air fry recipes to share?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

put a whole potato in and cook it for like 3 hours

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Susan Collins is concerned

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
has elon retweeted that yet

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

a.lo posted:

get in n out fries and put them in there to actually cook them

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

🖕

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

lemon pepper chicken

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Anything.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

im gonna store trinkets in there

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wow, they give you affordable housing and people still complain

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I guess we know why work from home is canceled.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump