Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Shifty Nipples posted:

iirc mods/admins said they aren't supposed to give out free gang tags anymore so if you want it you'll have to buy it yourself

ACAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

lol shifty such a little butch boy can't even 6er people without mod consent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Shifty Nipples i have an Ik question

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

still, my all-time favorite transphobe argument for why trans women shouldn't be allowed in women's restrooms is because sometimes women have miscarriages in the restroom and they need the other women in the room to help them fish the stuff out of the toilet with toilet paper and figure out which parts are the fetus and it would be gross to let a trans woman help with that

I would like to appoint myself spokeswoman for all trans women everywhere to just affirm that yeah we don't want to help you fish your miscarriage out of the toilet and pick through it with our fingers, and I am 100% confident that other cis women don't want to help you with that either

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

dyson: the brand guaranteed to never lose suction

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:mitt:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Plinkey posted:

thats a ban

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Shifty Nipples posted:

no your thinking of nato

oh for crying out Pierre Delecto

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
:chloe:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

while there's no miscarriages in the men's room you might occasionally be asked to evaluate if a turd looks "hosed up"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

External Organs posted:

Most GOOD bathrooms have the Dyson Dickie 2000 these days, it will wash your dick in near total privacy, at half the cost, and a third of the time.

i just use the ball washer

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

oh for crying out Pierre Delecto

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spoondick posted:

while there's no miscarriages in the men's room you might occasionally be asked to evaluate if a turd looks "hosed up"

do they still have the pneumatic platform that rises up out of the toilet water so everyone can get a good look at eye level

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Spoondick posted:

I have to imagine there's a lot more piss on the seats in men's rooms too

So much seat pissing

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

Yes forums poster Plinkey how can I help you today?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Spoondick posted:

This is actually the traditional opener to my MLM scheme, Jazz Turds

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So much seat pissing

floor too. I mean for gently caress's sake

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

For too long men have had nothing to bedazzle. We've put the flair and fashion back where it belongs; in the toilet

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

tacodaemon posted:

yeah lol at anyone who believes this joker who had a professional audiovisual recording setup in the woods and doesn't know how to book a club or DIY show is some kind of scrappy grassroots musical up-and-comer

the best part is, because we're in america, this kind of billionaire sock puppetry is gonna become ubiquitous and increasingly sophisticated. it is now, but i mean all-compassing, every single public office will be controlled by a private interest, all private property will be owned by a select few, and every bit of media will be private propaganda. lol and as i type this, i keep thinking...ok but that's already happened. so just like, imagine 500% more or something, idk.

as the neolib state cedes more and more control and responsibility to the private sector, billionaires will control public policy and individually shape outcomes. that "secret" city billionaires want to found in northern california is a harbinger of many beautiful fashy things to come.

if anything, SCOTUS is just a middleman, ready and waiting with a rubber stamp and ink.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Buddykins posted:

jesus loving christ

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

Yes forums poster Plinkey how can I help you today?

i lost the link, but can i have the new weed gangtag

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

do they still have the pneumatic platform that rises up out of the toilet water so everyone can get a good look at eye level

No, those got phased out in the late 2000s. Now there's multiple cameras in the bowl so we can view the turds safely on a screen in the janitors closet

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So much seat pissing

my dad swears that he has good enough aim to piss with the seat down and dear reader, he does not

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

tacodaemon posted:

just saw a transphobe arguing that trans women shouldn't be allowed in women's restrooms because men wash their penises in the sinks in men's restrooms and trans women will start doing the same in women's restrooms

i thought this was ridiculous at first but the more i think about it maybe us guys should be washing our dicks off after we piss, and the sink is right there around crotch level too

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1702126031014912309

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

love cleaning up dad piss every time he comes over

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i thought this was ridiculous at first but the more i think about it maybe us guys should be washing our dicks off after we piss, and the sink is right there around crotch level too

It really is a good suggestion

Especially on a hot day, if you're not goldbonding you can get to smelling like a farm animal down there if you're doing labor

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

this ain't rich men north of richmond: a xxx parody

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Does the girl bathroom really have a couch and a TV

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

euphronius posted:

that’s fine they are just for me

the rest of us have a shared belief: that your posting is bad

really walked into that one buddy, salmon egg all over your face

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

interesting how he and his ideas get so much press

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

mdemone posted:

hey he said he wasn't a Buddhist

i dont read posts theyre too constraining

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

tacodaemon posted:

just saw a transphobe arguing that trans women shouldn't be allowed in women's restrooms because men wash their penises in the sinks in men's restrooms and trans women will start doing the same in women's restrooms

Lol she thinks men wash their penises

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im either too high or not high enough for this movie, i can't tell

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dr92zS96I0

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/fmz1J2W.mp4

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Plinkey posted:

im either too high or not high enough for this movie, i can't tell

Barbie? any amount of high or drunk is good imo. are you watching alone cause that’s a bad decision

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 31 minutes!

Plinkey posted:

i lost the link, but can i have the new weed gangtag

No you cannot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation