Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What if Hitler cured (the) meats?

Edit: Jesus. What a lovely snipe.

Pay my respects to The NY Football Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

rare footage of yacc as a college student

https://i.imgur.com/Ul7LsSi.mp4

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Is this the thread for talking about #sports

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

AARP LARPer posted:

@X did someone say "#sports?!"

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

HJE-Cobra posted:

No

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

HJE-Cobra posted:

Mentions of #sports is up 420% in this thread from last year.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I appreciate the guy asking the question as much as I hate musks’s smug expression with his scraggly chinbeard

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

I don't believe you.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

I don't believe you here either

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

whats ego got to do with it? he averted nuclear war, he saved billions, he's a hero let's give him a hand everyone!

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumpantry posted:

whats ego got to do with it? he averted nuclear war, he saved billions, he's a hero let's give him a hand everyone!

Lol what nuclear war did he avert? I think they spent their whole cache to no avail. Running out of ammo does not equal peace.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Overdog posted:

Lol what nuclear war did he avert? I think they spent their whole cache to no avail.

it would have been pearl harbor all over again, musk said so. remind me again what america ended up doing to the japanese? 🔥:clint:🔥

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

post about #sports on bluesky with this!

bsky-social-o4a4t-rfsn4

spaceblancmange fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 14, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elon's favorite sport is the master race.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

cumpantry posted:

it would have been pearl harbor all over again, musk said so. remind me again what america ended up doing to the japanese? 🔥:clint:🔥

Pearl Harbor was about recovering a box with a bowtie and some bones that held some power over Germany's advance on the Iron Maiden, more than it was an anti-American thing, by the Japanese, for England. Where the old Russian adage "and enemy of blah blah" comes from. Because nobody wanted to publicly be wrong about the queen if she was in fact, an imposter. And in fact, she turned out to be.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I’m sorry there are like 400 posts; can I get the highlights of my special boys testimony today?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

why does he start clutching the edge of his jacket like that

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Escape From Noise posted:

Elon's favorite sport is the master race.

:drat:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

@Elon:

"Studebaker" was like the weirdest thing to DM me and that poo poo got bizarre, fast.

If you were serious, you know where to find me. You're probably well aware how far I see and how wide I can breach.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Waffle House posted:

@Elon:

"Studebaker" was like the weirdest thing to DM me and that poo poo got bizarre, fast.

If you were serious, you know where to find me. You're probably well aware how far I see and how wide I can breach.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

thathonkey posted:

why does he start clutching the edge of his jacket like that

Panic button for his bodyguards

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Yacco, Wacko, and bots.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

poisonpill posted:

I’m sorry there are like 400 posts; can I get the highlights of my special boys testimony today?

The Uighers and Ukrainians deserve everything they get and they shouldn't have dressed like that without expecting it.

And:

He made his celebrity ex dress up like a video game to try and get some kind of reaction from his broke rear end dick. His simps are currently jerking off over a photo he posted of it.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Kingo Ligma posted:

The Uighers and Ukrainians deserve everything they get and they shouldn't have dressed like that without expecting it.

And:

He made his celebrity ex dress up like a video game to try and get some kind of reaction from his broke rear end dick. His simps are currently jerking off over a photo he posted of it.

Yep, he's a limp dick pansy with no supra, and the loving steering wheel on the nazi rear end Mercedes he probably tried to ride there in went thwap thwap thwap when they started it up and busted the loving bearings off the chassis, so they probably just threw a Tesla body on a loving civic hybrid and cut the engine starter and called it a day. Just a fake piece of know nothing poo poo all around.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
The thing I like about bluesky is that feeds feature. I can see that being put to some interesting/good use like one about certain types of news events or comedy stuff. I hope it overtakes Twitter but it's also owned by another dickhead so it would be a pyrrhic victory I guess

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I mean gently caress the queen and gently caress the nazis and gently caress the Kremlin, an enemy of my enemy of my enemy are all bitch.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

spaceblancmange posted:

post about #sports on bluesky with this!

bsky-social-o4a4t-rfsn4

:tipshat:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just go to X for sports.

*likes 5 anti Jewish posts and follows T*M B**** *

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Real Time is coming back, unfortunately

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Woah. That show has writers?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's coming back without writers OR writing. bill maher unfiltered, straight from the dome on x, the everything app*

*stream immediately degrades to audio only

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Workers Have Exhausted My Patience For The Final Time

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/09/13/world/russia-ukraine-news

Well fancy that, the DoD forces Elon to hand over the keys to Starlink after he's outted as a Russian asset and within a day, Ukraine blows up Russia's Black Sea fleet HQ with the drone strike they were planning before Elon shut down Starlink on Russia's orders.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Maher and Gutfeld "Both Sides" supershow, when?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

nine-gear crow posted:

Well fancy that, the DoD forces Elon to hand over the keys to Starlink after he's outted as a Russian asset and within a day, Ukraine blows up Russia's Black Sea fleet HQ with the drone strike they were planning before Elon shut down Starlink on Russia's orders.

Uhh oh, here comes the nukes! LMAO what a loving patsy

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

nine-gear crow posted:

I bet they got those drones on the DARK WEB. :tinfoil:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Uhh oh, here comes the nukes! LMAO what a loving patsy

Oh no! Wind and moisture! :tinfoil:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Musk blocked live coverage of the Pentagon holding a briefing amid reports that Musk undermined Ukraine attack in Crimea.

https://twitter.com/NewsHour/status/1701657489157001611

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well that's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Holy poo poo. Putin signalled again to the world that he compromised a major western figure.