Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Op can I get a postin pap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

Thankfully CCP did not dumpster GEESE and in fact our original CEO has been unbanned and given compensatory sub time on her accounts so we will continue hooting and honking into the abyss

Good lord, wait until reddit finds out

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

The idea of pap is weird

Why are you recruiting people that don't wanna do the thing?

there's plenty of people who want to live in the space and under the shield of a big bloc but don't actually want to do strat ops, and big bloc strat ops frequently suck rear end so it's hard to blame them too awful much but

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

PhilippAchtel posted:

Good lord, wait until reddit finds out

just search r/eve for "welfare queen", it'll come up I'm certain.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I don't have any participation reqs in BARVE, though I try and make the "holy poo poo, get in fleet" ops, but after ten months of them I'm getting fatigued

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

That Works posted:

just search r/eve for "welfare queen", it'll come up I'm certain.

That sounds like psychic damage waiting to happen

Also lol "BARVE"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
lol r/EVE is still a thing? I thought TEST imploded or something

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

reddit is still a thing, TEST are renters now

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Wow how did that happen? Last I remember was shield vs armor supers and nulli secunda was somehow relevant?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

TEST took a look at what goons were pumping out during Rorqual madness & thought they could do it better. They were very, very wrong

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

TEST took a look at what goons were pumping out during Rorqual madness & thought they could do it better. They were very, very wrong

ALRIGHT, RORQUALS RORQUALS RORQUALS! Come on in, rorqual lovers! We got mining rorquals, we got huffing rorquals, we got ice rorquals, we got ratting rorquals, we got battle rorquals, we got hot drop conduit rorquals...

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

lol who are they renting from? I see that they have no sov

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

They have sov in Frat space but they do not own the IHUBs

Well, if you call that sov anyway

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012
Wowza I see tech 1 battleships went through some sort of materials rebalance? Was that part of the scarcity I read about? I thought that was mainly about capital proliferation.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Elchimpster posted:

Wowza I see tech 1 battleships went through some sort of materials rebalance? Was that part of the scarcity I read about? I thought that was mainly about capital proliferation.

Kind of. CCP thought they would sell more subscriptions if they made more people do planetary interaction. Everyone assumes that some VP thought battleships were capital ships and no one had the heart to tell them otherwise.

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012
Oh god I knew something was wrong when a domi was 350mil. When I quit before they were like 50mil and a plex was about 750? Way up from the 400m it used to be. Old man yells at cloud, news at 11.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Elchimpster posted:

Oh god I knew something was wrong when a domi was 350mil. When I quit before they were like 50mil and a plex was about 750? Way up from the 400m it used to be. Old man yells at cloud, news at 11.

You're right though, it sucks.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
So I've come into possession of a couple abyssal ballistic control systems thanks to a rail Naga and a mobile tractor unit. How do I figure out what these are worth? I looked at mutaplasmid.space but I'm unsure if that's looking at historical contracts that have sold or simply ones that have been put up.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Mr. Grinch posted:

lol r/EVE is still a thing? I thought TEST imploded or something

In a hilarious twist of fate, r/eve is now a stronghold for the worst posters in the imperium, which is now a primarily reddit-based bloc with SNOO forming a large chunk of membership

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Eve reddit is just the main public forum for Eve at this point. It's not any faction's forum nor some kind of unified group.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Elukka posted:

So I've come into possession of a couple abyssal ballistic control systems thanks to a rail Naga and a mobile tractor unit. How do I figure out what these are worth? I looked at mutaplasmid.space but I'm unsure if that's looking at historical contracts that have sold or simply ones that have been put up.

Those should be live contracts. There's an appraisal function on the site but it's a very rough estimate. Better to just look for comps on the contracts.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Much like the Bourbon king of Navarre inheriting the kingdom of France, perhaps it's time for the cadet branch to ascend and lead a great Goon Restoration?

Many people are saying this!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Or perhaps Meiji is more on point.

Revere the Emperor - Expel the (Reddit) Barbarians

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
No more space emperors, only space anarcho-Poitot-syndicalists

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012

ragnarokette posted:

No more space emperors, only space anarcho-Poitot-syndicalists

If Im not mistaken poitot is the most enduring piece of syndicate trivia. And that andupour is bad...

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

That trivia is false. Technically all the systems have a name :pseudo:

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012
Ive also heard something about rare gas clouds in fountain...

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Elchimpster posted:

Oh god I knew something was wrong when a domi was 350mil.

jesus christ what
whats an Aeon now? 50bil?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

literally yes, at least on public contracts. blocs probably have some for sale cheaper

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

A months sub has increased about 5x and that's tied to real world money.

But I guess 5x inflation probably makes sense for the rest of the space pixles

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012

Mr. Grinch posted:

jesus christ what
whats an Aeon now? 50bil?

Holy poo poo. I paid like 25b for a pair of them? Friends levi hull was like 50b

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

A months sub has increased about 5x and that's tied to real world money.

But I guess 5x inflation probably makes sense for the rest of the space pixles

they increased the sub to £15.99, and yet neither my main account nor my three alt accounts pay that much and are still paying the old price

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
are supers and titans even being built? it was impossible to build them for quite a while with the pi requirements.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

they increased the sub to £15.99, and yet neither my main account nor my three alt accounts pay that much and are still paying the old price

Sorry I meant in isk costs from like 500m to 2.5bn

I have a vague memory or it being like 2-300m.

Everyone want 2023 income numbers but still want to pay ship prices from when 20m/h raven belt ratting was the peak of pve

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

As much as I know I should sell my dread I really don't want to, it has ~memories~ attached to it.

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Sorry I meant in isk costs from like 500m to 2.5bn

I have a vague memory or it being like 2-300m.

Everyone want 2023 income numbers but still want to pay ship prices from when 20m/h raven belt ratting was the peak of pve

I cant even make 20m/h in 2023. I am bad

Edit* and who decided we needed to play minesweeper to hack a can?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Elchimpster posted:

Give me endless minigames over Chase the can

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Elchimpster posted:

get to null, get a myrm or vexor NI with tech 2 drones, find a forsaken hub, collect about 35m an hour (plus a bit more if you MTU the loot and salvage the wrecks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

get to null, get a myrm or vexor NI with tech 2 drones, find a forsaken hub, collect about 35m an hour (plus a bit more if you MTU the loot and salvage the wrecks)

The salvage and loot are more than the bounties even before tax last time i checked. Gallente hauler + a local station to reprocesses into minerals is a good chunk of isk.