Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axex4xmXG_s

The preview of the TGS thing has Ishmael in a black-green captain's uniform that's probably EGO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RandomReader posted:

From the article posted, it's not retroactive, and doesn't apply until installs after the first of 2024.
this is misrepresentative.

its not retroactive in the sense that they won't charge you for previous installs.

it *is* retroactive in that it will apply to games that were already released before the change.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GilliamYaeger posted:

The preview of the TGS thing has Ishmael in a black-green captain's uniform that's probably EGO.

wow Super Sloshmael

also lol that unity thing definitely isn't happening, the entire gaming industry will rip them in half like a fuckin wishbone if they try going through with it

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Yinlock posted:

wow Super Sloshmael

also lol that unity thing definitely isn't happening, the entire gaming industry will rip them in half like a fuckin wishbone if they try going through with it
It's loving wild how many people they've managed to piss off with this. Literally the entire industry is going to be mad about this. Nintendo, the most litigious major gaming company, has Fire Emblem Heroes and Engage as well as loving POKEMON affected by this, Sony has god knows what but they do own Fate/Grand Order, they're going to try and bill loving Microsoft for Unity games on Gamepass, and Genshin Impact is one of the last pieces of soft power that China still has so you'll probably see the loving CCP step in regarding this horseshit.

Not to mention that nobody's going to want to touch Unity with a ten foot pole in the future so their future prospects are now completely dried up. And furthermore their legal basis for this is apparently grounded in California law, which is a state that will probably not look kindly on a company that's trying to tank one of their major industries.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GilliamYaeger posted:

Sony has god knows what but they do own Fate/Grand Order

sony has ties to a ton of gacha games through aniplex and their other subsidiaries

twisted wonderland, magia record, the fullmetal alchemist gacha, all of the sword art online gachas, the naruto gachas, just to name a few

fgo is one they own more directly but they make a bit of money off a bunch of others

most big jp corporations have some ties to some gacha, its basically free money

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Endorph posted:

sony has ties to a ton of gacha games through aniplex and their other subsidiaries

twisted wonderland, magia record, the fullmetal alchemist gacha, all of the sword art online gachas, the naruto gachas, just to name a few

fgo is one they own more directly but they make a bit of money off a bunch of others

most big jp corporations have some ties to some gacha, its basically free money

Twisted Wonderland is also Disney - another famously litigious company.

RandomReader
Nov 17, 2021

GilliamYaeger posted:

That's the Pride EGO resource chair thing in the bottom left as well, right?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

RandomReader posted:

That's the Pride EGO resource chair thing in the bottom left as well, right?

Methink? It does look like a door too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GilliamYaeger posted:

It's loving wild how many people they've managed to piss off with this. Literally the entire industry is going to be mad about this. Nintendo, the most litigious major gaming company, has Fire Emblem Heroes and Engage as well as loving POKEMON affected by this, Sony has god knows what but they do own Fate/Grand Order, they're going to try and bill loving Microsoft for Unity games on Gamepass, and Genshin Impact is one of the last pieces of soft power that China still has so you'll probably see the loving CCP step in regarding this horseshit.

Not to mention that nobody's going to want to touch Unity with a ten foot pole in the future so their future prospects are now completely dried up. And furthermore their legal basis for this is apparently grounded in California law, which is a state that will probably not look kindly on a company that's trying to tank one of their major industries.

the ceo has apparently been selling stock all year so i guess he's just trying to squeeze out whatever's left before he bails

e: or he's just greedy and dumb as hell, which also isn't out of character for him

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 13, 2023

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Yinlock posted:

the ceo has apparently been selling stock all year so i guess he's just trying to squeeze out whatever's left before he bails

e: or he's just greedy and dumb as hell, which also isn't out of character for him
It's John Riccitello, the man who was probably the main reason why EA was super loving evil. You might remember him wanting to charge microtransactions for reloading a gun or saying that devs who don't implement microtransactions are "the biggest loving idiots." He's a man so intensely loathed by Suda51 that the villains of No More Heroes 3 were FU and (Damon) Ricotello.

He is probably the dumbest, greediest man in the industry.

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:

GilliamYaeger posted:

It's John Riccitello, the man who was probably the main reason why EA was super loving evil. You might remember him wanting to charge microtransactions for reloading a gun or saying that devs who don't implement microtransactions are "the biggest loving idiots." He's a man so intensely loathed by Suda51 that the villains of No More Heroes 3 were FU and (Damon) Ricotello.

He is probably the dumbest, greediest man in the industry.

I have to wonder how this guy keeps getting jobs.

Omniphile
Apr 5, 2010

Love? Justice? Pah! I'll crush them all!

VinnyDonuts posted:

I have to wonder how this guy keeps getting jobs.

Shareholders.

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:

Omniphile posted:

Shareholders.

I should start applying for CEO positions. The only thing on my resume will be "I'm a stupid greedy motherfucker who will drive this company into to the ground." The only issue might be deciding which job offer to take.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

You know, having taken a couple of runs at the first fight in RR2, I think I might just go and do anything else instead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

first two from my short tryout:

1: tailsman guy, you know what this guy does by now, he applies a lot more tailsmans but just throw them back onto him when he goes defensive and he'll be debuffed to poo poo

2: backward clock is back and it's pissed. hard caps bleed/burn damage at 5 count 30 potency(because burn was apparently just so devastating), but takes +1 potency/count from all sinking sources. Is a Poise boss of all things, and gains a shitton of it and fat damage boosts just from having it rather than if it crits like IDs. also increases damage based on total railway turn count(but you can reset it by breaking the body). uh just don't get hit.

e: it also resists everything like an rear end in a top hat but gives itself a bunch of fragile from poise once you break it's arm

e2: #3: da fox. it has a dickish trick where it spawns the umbrellas and then just sits there with like 4 counters up

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Sep 14, 2023

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
It occurs to me that Steam Transport Machine is so blatantly the "The T Corp Abnormality" that it's almost funny, and we wouldn't really know that if we hadn't already seen their weird steampunk aesthetic in action.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i'm pretty sure W Hong Lu is now broken somehow, his barriers don't spawn anymore

e: hong lu not yi sang, thanks 2am posts

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 14, 2023

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
For some reason the server doesn't feel like giving me the reward for beating the second boss yet.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
rewards were temporarily disabled due to the Project Moon Usual

all in all I'm enjoying it so far, though I'm only one cycle in

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

After a sloppy win against the fox that killed poor Don Quixote, I decided to finish my first attempt after one cycle. The terminus fight seems interesting, but I'll have to wait until I'm less tired to decode it.

I'm still having some trouble deciding which Uptie/Threadspin tier 4s are most worth the investment. I've made notes on what seems to get the most extensive changes, but it's hard to plan ahead for what kind of strat I want to save up my thread for.

Onehandclapping
Oct 21, 2010
Most the ID uptie 4's are marginal and only really matter if you're trying to get a gimmick team going, with charge being the ur-example. If you're just aiming at pure power, then you should uptie the EGO that gain multitargets and big effects, like fluid sack faust, which gains 5 aoe and total refund of it's sanity cost, or telepole don which gains 3 AOE and triples its charge output. They have big, flashy effects that uptie 4 effectively multiplies and changes them from clash winning supermoves to fight ending supermoves.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Solitair posted:

After a sloppy win against the fox that killed poor Don Quixote, I decided to finish my first attempt after one cycle. The terminus fight seems interesting, but I'll have to wait until I'm less tired to decode it.

I'm still having some trouble deciding which Uptie/Threadspin tier 4s are most worth the investment. I've made notes on what seems to get the most extensive changes, but it's hard to plan ahead for what kind of strat I want to save up my thread for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwfJGpl9ifo

i dont agree with everything this guy says in this video but its a decent overview of all the uptie 4s (missing some that were added after uptie 4 was added tho)

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

That Terminus fight is something indeed, managed my first clear at 207 turns, will probably try for quicker once people release some suggestions for how to optimise it.

Yggdrasi
Jan 23, 2020
I made it to the end of cycle 4 after around 4 hours and my mind just stopped working, So I gave up on Wayward Passenger and tried the rose boss and man I am way too tired to even comprehend what the game wants me to do there.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Yggdrasi posted:

I made it to the end of cycle 4 after around 4 hours and my mind just stopped working, So I gave up on Wayward Passenger and tried the rose boss and man I am way too tired to even comprehend what the game wants me to do there.

It's a weird one but the basic rules are pretty simple, (spoilers for terminus boss) The Roses take double damage from the same sin as they use and half from every other sin. One rose is spawned per sinner, with a sin identity that matches that sinners skill 1. Every turn a rose lives they hit the matched sinner for 25% of their max health, when a rose dies that sinner is healed instead. The boss itself is basic clashing boss. The roses don't necessarily do a lot of damage, so you can focus the most important ones down first (Whichever one is attached to Faust for example, so you can use her Fluid Sac EGO to keep everyone else up). Make sure to kill all roses before 4 turns have passed, you can see which rose is for which sinner from the buff the rose has.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so yeah W Hong Lu's shields definitely aren't working, they say they'll get around to fixing it on the 21st because gently caress you if you're using a charge team before then I guess. Guess i'll leave the railway till then e: Ryoshu's on-kill barrier also doesn't work apparently so the effect itself is just shot

e:

Onehandclapping posted:

Most the ID uptie 4's are marginal and only really matter if you're trying to get a gimmick team going, with charge being the ur-example. If you're just aiming at pure power, then you should uptie the EGO that gain multitargets and big effects, like fluid sack faust, which gains 5 aoe and total refund of it's sanity cost, or telepole don which gains 3 AOE and triples its charge output. They have big, flashy effects that uptie 4 effectively multiplies and changes them from clash winning supermoves to fight ending supermoves.

Fluid Sac already had 5 aoe, it just gets some extra SP on Heads which isn't really worth it most of the time

generally anything strong that goes from 1 to 3 aoe is a good investment. Good examples are Don's Telepole as stated, Ardor Blossom Star, Hong Lu's Dimension Shredder and Heathcliff's AEDD

e2: also yeah as you said Charge IDs in particular benefit massively from UT4 for some reason.

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 14, 2023

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

well Rime Shank just did 200x2 damage to the dummy, that seems strange. I guess it was a combination of sin weakness and the ridiculous 5 coin attack clash, but still. So uh protip: use that

e: just did it again for 211 without the big clash, rolled tails on damage too. the shank just fucks this thing up for some reason

e2: and now 394 on the fox, ok apparently rime shank is just the most beastly ego ever on rosedion and i never noticed

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 14, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

So any general tips for Railway? Won't start it yet but wanna make sure I'm prepared. Going by above post Rime Shark is worth Tier III'ng and Sinking in general seems to be good? Biggest doubt is if to go with Boatworks or Reindeer Ish, otherwise everyone else has a pretty sure ID (since I got all of them save for Cinq Don/Blade Sinclair/Kurokumo Ryoshu/Seven Faust).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

So any general tips for Railway? Won't start it yet but wanna make sure I'm prepared. Going by above post Rime Shark is worth Tier III'ng and Sinking in general seems to be good? Biggest doubt is if to go with Boatworks or Reindeer Ish, otherwise everyone else has a pretty sure ID (since I got all of them save for Cinq Don/Blade Sinclair/Kurokumo Ryoshu/Seven Faust).

I was using someone else's UT4 rosedion/shank for the awooga damage, dunno if it makes a difference or not.

Either Ish works so just go with whoever you feel like. There's repeatable boosts for every ailment so theme teams work well, though I'd steer away from Burn as one boss caps it fairly low. Sinking is probably the best general-use ailment as the enemies that cap it can take SP damage and so get their coins ravaged by it anyway, and Charge's bonus is a nice +2 per turn(for a max of +10/turn which is not useful but very funny). You can also just boost damage type/sin damage if you'd rather unga it. I'm currently going through with a Charge team.

You will need multiples of all 3 damage types, anything a boss resists they really resist so you need some attack variety. You especially need a slasher or two ready to go by cycle 2 or so. I will say that Gloom/Envy seems consistently useful sin-wise, though not always.

Also unlike RR1 there's no healing unless you want to waste a cycle buff so Miss Fluid Sac 2023 is a must as always.

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 14, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Yinlock posted:

I was using someone else's UT4 rosedion/shank for the awooga damage, dunno if it makes a difference or not.

Either Ish works so just go with whoever you feel like. There's repeatable boosts for every ailment so theme teams work well, though I'd steer away from Burn as one boss caps it fairly low. Sinking is probably the best general-use ailment as the enemies that cap it can take SP damage and so get their coins ravaged by it anyway, and Charge's bonus is a nice +2 per turn(for a max of +10/turn which is not useful but very funny). You can also just boost damage type/sin damage if you'd rather unga it. I'm currently going through with a Charge team.

You will need multiples of all 3 damage types, anything a boss resists they really resist so you need some attack variety. You especially need a slasher or two ready to go by cycle 2 or so. I will say that Gloom/Envy seems consistently useful sin-wise, though not always.

Also unlike RR1 there's no healing unless you want to waste a cycle buff so Miss Fluid Sac 2023 is a must as always.

Okay, I guess Faust grips once again, and bringing BoatIsh and SpiceSang for pierce/Sinking, WDon and Ryo for slashing, NSinclair and RRodion for Bash... and then see what I do with the rest. Could go Zwei Gregor+K KorpLu for a mix of Slash/Pierce/Tank if needed. And then Rhino Gregor/Seven Outis/R Heath to finish? I gotta find whoever has the best U4 character to replace.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Okay, I guess Faust grips once again, and bringing BoatIsh and SpiceSang for pierce/Sinking, WDon and Ryo for slashing, NSinclair and RRodion for Bash... and then see what I do with the rest. Could go Zwei Gregor+K KorpLu for a mix of Slash/Pierce/Tank if needed. And then Rhino Gregor/Seven Outis/R Heath to finish? I gotta find whoever has the best U4 character to replace.

UT4 L Faust can work for clashing, though you sacrifice the Gaze damage. RRodion is also Pierce as her S2 is the big damage one and it's pointy, this makes her p. much always useful in some capacity. W Don has Leap and W Ryoshu can slash fragility enemies who resist her(which won't nullify it but helps somewhat) so both can be brought pretty much anywhere. Those 3 and L Faust have been in most fights, though Rodion gets swapped out sometimes.

I brought Rhino Meur but only used him once so far against the slash rear end in a top hat, he definitely contributed there though. R Heathcliff is R Heathcliff as always and can still deal damage when heavily resisted, it just won't be much until they're staggered. I don't think he's ever left my team??? I just forget he exists a lot because he's a constant. 7 Outis bullies the hell out of the early cycles but gets in trouble with clashing later on as usual. Not as much as in MD2 though.

e: lol just ran into this twist

more like fairy dickhead

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 14, 2023

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

next turn:

you piece of poo poo lmao

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Yinlock posted:

next turn:

you piece of poo poo lmao
That's so loving good. Legit the best mechanical prank I've seen out of Project Moon.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Endorph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwfJGpl9ifo

i dont agree with everything this guy says in this video but its a decent overview of all the uptie 4s (missing some that were added after uptie 4 was added tho)

Okay, yeah, that's a big help. It does make me more confident in my decisions so far. So far, my current Uptie 4s are Shi Heathcliff (high B), Rabbit Heathcliff (high B) and Blade Lineage Sinclair (high A).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GilliamYaeger posted:

That's so loving good. Legit the best mechanical prank I've seen out of Project Moon.

yeah it rules. tbf he still has 2 normal attacks that turn, but they're not nearly as dangerous as the 4 of those super ones that just murdered me

the straight-edge lifestyle is very dangerous

e: beat it by saving my big hits and murdering him on the wine turn, another victory for D.A.R.E

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Sep 14, 2023

Onehandclapping
Oct 21, 2010
Sinking is super pushed on the first two fights, with a +1 to all application and a limit to the amount of bleed and burn you can apply, but the third fight limits sinking and pushes bleed so there's probably a balance of status effects to optimize and you don't need to go all in on sinking.

I've seen the first three bosses, and in order of type and tactics:

1. The talisman dummy, with its stats boosted up to MD2H levels so you have to actually interact with the mechanics to win. Weak to sinking, strong against bleed, and super punishes you for burn by burning you back. The goal is to balance the talismans it gives you for the first couple turns so that they're only on 3, maybe 4 people, then hand them all back on the defense phase. It's parts are weak to blunt but strong against slash.

I think Rishmael and faust are the obvious all stars for this fight, Rishmael because she's a huge blunt clasher, and faust because she brings fluid sack which lets you get your sinners up to max sanity really easily.

2. A steampunk robot, from the nixie divergence random event. It's got pretty much the same strengths and weaknesses as the talisman man, with some interesting mechanics around turns taken in the fight and overall in the railway. It's got two parts, the body and the steam gun, and it's alternating between high damage and fragile and low damage and protection depending on what turn the railway clock is on. It's building up poise for a big shot with the gun, but the gun has relatively low hp, is breakable, and it loses poise as you hit the gun, so the goal is to kill the gun asap. It felt like a freebie fight imho, but they'll all gain more mechanics after loops so maybe it'll build up.

3. The sunshower fox. Seems pretty much the same as the MD2H version, but it limits total sinking, buffs bleeding, and is weak to pierce and slash. Haven't had the chance to fight it today, but it just seems like a curveball to keep you alternating your team.

As far as team composition goes, specialized ID's are almost certainly going to be the way to go in both damage types and status application, then picking for clash power and damage. That means the R-corp are a shoe in since they have all that in spades. Then bringing a good faust, either Laust or Grippyfaust, is going to be basically mandatory, since she has fluid sack and it's basically indisputably the best ego in the game, between high damage and giving your whole team sanity and healing.

Sinking and bleed are the easiest types to fit in, since Rsault and Rish are both pillars for the types, so it's probably Kkonglu and either Kkryo or chefryo for bleed, and Spiceysang, Goutis, and Rosedya with rimeshank for sinking.

Then for Don there's options, since Wdon is an allstar for getting charge up and doing big hits, but she could also go Cinqdon since she has time to build up duels and win clashes hard.

Gregor is probably best as Zweigor tanking hits, but I could see there being a burn hating boss that Liugreg can shine against.

Last is Gripclair, who's just the best ID he has and does a bit of burn and a lot of damage.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Onehandclapping posted:

Sinking is super pushed on the first two fights, with a +1 to all application and a limit to the amount of bleed and burn you can apply, but the third fight limits sinking and pushes bleed so there's probably a balance of status effects to optimize and you don't need to go all in on sinking.

I've seen the first three bosses, and in order of type and tactics:

1. The talisman dummy, with its stats boosted up to MD2H levels so you have to actually interact with the mechanics to win. Weak to sinking, strong against bleed, and super punishes you for burn by burning you back. The goal is to balance the talismans it gives you for the first couple turns so that they're only on 3, maybe 4 people, then hand them all back on the defense phase. It's parts are weak to blunt but strong against slash.

I think Rishmael and faust are the obvious all stars for this fight, Rishmael because she's a huge blunt clasher, and faust because she brings fluid sack which lets you get your sinners up to max sanity really easily.

2. A steampunk robot, from the nixie divergence random event. It's got pretty much the same strengths and weaknesses as the talisman man, with some interesting mechanics around turns taken in the fight and overall in the railway. It's got two parts, the body and the steam gun, and it's alternating between high damage and fragile and low damage and protection depending on what turn the railway clock is on. It's building up poise for a big shot with the gun, but the gun has relatively low hp, is breakable, and it loses poise as you hit the gun, so the goal is to kill the gun asap. It felt like a freebie fight imho, but they'll all gain more mechanics after loops so maybe it'll build up.

3. The sunshower fox. Seems pretty much the same as the MD2H version, but it limits total sinking, buffs bleeding, and is weak to pierce and slash. Haven't had the chance to fight it today, but it just seems like a curveball to keep you alternating your team.

As far as team composition goes, specialized ID's are almost certainly going to be the way to go in both damage types and status application, then picking for clash power and damage. That means the R-corp are a shoe in since they have all that in spades. Then bringing a good faust, either Laust or Grippyfaust, is going to be basically mandatory, since she has fluid sack and it's basically indisputably the best ego in the game, between high damage and giving your whole team sanity and healing.

Sinking and bleed are the easiest types to fit in, since Rsault and Rish are both pillars for the types, so it's probably Kkonglu and either Kkryo or chefryo for bleed, and Spiceysang, Goutis, and Rosedya with rimeshank for sinking.

Then for Don there's options, since Wdon is an allstar for getting charge up and doing big hits, but she could also go Cinqdon since she has time to build up duels and win clashes hard.

Gregor is probably best as Zweigor tanking hits, but I could see there being a burn hating boss that Liugreg can shine against.

Last is Gripclair, who's just the best ID he has and does a bit of burn and a lot of damage.

nasty thing about fight #2, might be a glitch:

it has an effect where all damage types become ineffective for a turn after the body breaks, except that's not true it's actually the rest of the fight. this becomes an Issue at higher cycles when it has 700 hp left and is taking single-digit damage from everything you do. the way i get around it is bring the body to low health when it's staggered but don't destroy it, let it recover, then destroy it which counts as a "stagger" and lets you finish it off the turn after. though it might only count as a stagger because i burst tremor on it i dunno.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

No that is intended, they put out a notification about fight 2 being bugged but the way it is bugged is not what you would expect.

It is meant to get permanent resistance to all damage types, but that is specifically meant to be on the turn after the body is broken. Currently it gets them the same turn the body is broken. The intended play pattern is to try and kill it the turn the body breaks.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord_Magmar posted:

No that is intended, they put out a notification about fight 2 being bugged but the way it is bugged is not what you would expect.

It is meant to get permanent resistance to all damage types, but that is specifically meant to be on the turn after the body is broken. Currently it gets them the same turn the body is broken. The intended play pattern is to try and kill it the turn the body breaks.

oh, weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Yinlock posted:

oh, weird

It still takes full damage from sinking/rupture though.