Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Vim Fuego posted:

pull of the eyepatch, columbo
u gotta see this poo poo in 3d

edit: proud of this snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

a.lo posted:

people kept complaining to the mods asking where the september trump thread is. why aren;t we getting a new trump thread for the new month? and the mods said settle down we have a perfectly made trump thread already but that wasn't good enough for some posters (who i won't name names) and eventually the mods closed the better trump thread (mine) and replaced it with the same old poo poo. Received a lot of PMs begging me to reopen but decided not to. blame the mods and the awful posters here in this thread now.

those are some mighty tits in your av. you were milk drunk with power

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Thanks! I like to smoke a lot of weed and ride bicycles (But not in the streets and I don't even talk about it). My greatest achievement is that I have Happy Noodle Boy on my Steam friends list and I have no idea how he got there (But he has good games selection imo).

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

posintg in 3D :2monocle:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

#ThePersistence

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Toop :hmmyes:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

JoeBangles posted:

Thanks! I like to smoke a lot of weed and ride bicycles (But not in the streets and I don't even talk about it). My greatest achievement is that I have Happy Noodle Boy on my Steam friends list and I have no idea how he got there (But he has good games selection imo).

bike chat periodically pops up itt so feel free to go hog wild

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Doop :hmmyes:

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Pissman :hmmyes:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Toop of the evening to you Ham Cheeks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Real odd that turdfuzz stops posting and here comes ham cheeks

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

a.lo posted:

people kept complaining to the mods asking where the september trump thread is. why aren;t we getting a new trump thread for the new month? and the mods said settle down we have a perfectly made trump thread already but that wasn't good enough for some posters (who i won't name names) and eventually the mods closed the better trump thread (mine) and replaced it with the same old poo poo. Received a lot of PMs begging me to reopen but decided not to. blame the mods and the awful posters here in this thread now.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

bike chat periodically pops up itt so feel free to go hog wild

good call. with the pfc perma pending approval we need to pick up a new bikeposter

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
a hearty toop to you as well!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

a.lo posted:

Real odd that turdfuzz stops posting and here comes ham cheeks

I could never imagine a name as majestic as Turdfuzz

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

pull of the eyepatch, columbo
u gotta see this poo poo in 3d

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

good call. with the pfc perma pending approval we need to pick up a new bikeposter

I hope Tayne doesn't get perma'd, he's a posting pal and it's hilarious why and how often he gets probed

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Ham Cheeks posted:

cumshitter is the true pro name

free cumshitter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ham Cheeks posted:

free Finnicum's Wake

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Large Testicles posted:

cumshitter is the true pro name

free cumshitter

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tunga tunga

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i was trying go remember dan crenshaw's name then i remembered the "drat, ok crenshawty" meme and there it was

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trelf

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

shut the gently caress up

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

Thanks mods, we appreciate your hard work!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hamfucks ur better than this

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
treum

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Spoondick posted:

i was trying go remember dan crenshaw's name then i remembered the "drat, ok crenshawty" meme and there it was

my favorite crenshaw thing is that everyone just assumed he was a war torn vet and then it came to light that he just got hosed up in a drunk driving incident

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Large Testicles posted:

free cumshitter

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Turdfuzz posted:

hamfucks ur better than this

hello Turdfuzz! how was your day?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if you eat enough poprocks can you get turdfizz?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius posted:

salmon is hideous and tastes like kissing Ursula

um, MODS?!?!?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftheintercept.com%2F2023%2F09%2F12%2Fnational-security-dementia-mcconnell-feinstein%2F

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Spoondick posted:

if you eat enough poprocks can you get turdfizz?

Fizzfarts

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Ham Cheeks posted:

hello Turdfuzz! how was your day?

gay as hell
can we talk about ur posts?
i have many opinions

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

O

Turdfuzz