Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

(big yellow text at the bottom of the screen) CANT SEE PLANE COMING BECAUSE HES BUSY LOOKING AT CHAT

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

(big yellow text at the bottom of the screen) CANT SEE PLANE COMING BECAUSE HES BUSY LOOKING AT CHAT

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bush giving a speech from the White House lawn the day after the attack: “gently caress this poo poo. Ohhhh no you didn’t you piece of poo poo cocksucker. Mark my loving words: I’m coming for you. I’m going to find out who the gently caress you are. Youuuuu motherfucker. You’re going to blow up my towers? You are hosed. Let this be noticed live on the internet: you are hosed. I’m going to talk with Cheney about this, I’m going to make sure this doesn’t happen again, and you are done.”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Bush giving a speech from the White House lawn the day after the attack: “gently caress this poo poo. Ohhhh no you didn’t you piece of poo poo cocksucker. Mark my loving words: I’m coming for you. I’m going to find out who the gently caress you are. Youuuuu motherfucker. You’re going to blow up my towers? You are hosed. Let this be noticed live on the internet: you are hosed. I’m going to talk with Cheney about this, I’m going to make sure this doesn’t happen again, and you are done.”

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol at everything

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

Mission Ackomplished

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Phil being led through the circles of hell by Virgil: Look that guy's upside down! Look you can see his rear end ackackackack

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Blasting through a plate glass window with the force of a classic jet fuel detonation: Whoaaaa what the gently caress! Lmao

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Blasting through a plate glass window with the force of a classic jet fuel detonation: Whoaaaa what the gently caress! Lmao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol at Phil being immortal through the sheer will of complaining

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol at Phil being immortal through the sheer will of complaining

This lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hawwwk ahh ahhh ack ack, this guy is so stooped. Ack ack ahh acghk dood! This… pilot is so stupid dood! He doesn’t know how to fly! This is—oh gently caress this. He doesn’t know how to fly and now I just die? This is so stupid dood. There’s nothing I can do: the pilot doesn’t know how to fly the loving plane! Ahhh ahh ack ack.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hawwwk ahh ahhh ack ack, this guy is so stooped. Ack ack ahh acghk dood! This… pilot is so stupid dood! He doesn’t know how to fly! This is—oh gently caress this. He doesn’t know how to fly and now I just die? This is so stupid dood. There’s nothing I can do: the pilot doesn’t know how to fly the loving plane! Ahhh ahh ack ack.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*getting shot like a glitched Fallout npc in a cutscene* Yes hello I purchased this uhm, crispy style Chi'King Chicken Sandwich from this establishment earlier this afternoon and it is entirely inedible. WAY too much sauce, it's completely disgusting and I refuse to let Burger King ruin my wife's birthday like this, so. Snrrk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*getting shot like a glitched Fallout npc in a cutscene* Yes hello I purchased this uhm, crispy style Chi'King Chicken Sandwich from this establishment earlier this afternoon and it is entirely inedible. WAY too much sauce, it's completely disgusting and I refuse to let Burger King ruin my wife's birthday like this, so. Snrrk.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Phil's supine body gradually extending, especially his limbs, away from his center of mass, but his mouth and goatee can be seen moving if you squint] Now, this is how I... Okay, being a content creator, my ability to earn a living depends on contributions from the chat, okay? And tax season is right around the corner, [one of his toes touches another corpse and his body spins at 50000rpm and clatters against the environment 100 times per second, loudly] the contributions are on the low side of things, ah, okay - oh, thank you DarksideFail for your 2 dollar contribution, he says: - uh, okay, hack ack ack, thank you for the 2 dollar troll contribution.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[Phil's supine body gradually extending, especially his limbs, away from his center of mass, but his mouth and goatee can be seen moving if you squint] Now, this is how I... Okay, being a content creator, my ability to earn a living depends on contributions from the chat, okay? And tax season is right around the corner, [one of his toes touches another corpse and his body spins at 50000rpm and clatters against the environment 100 times per second, loudly] the contributions are on the low side of things, ah, okay - oh, thank you DarksideFail for your 2 dollar contribution, he says: - uh, okay, hack ack ack, thank you for the 2 dollar troll contribution.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*infrared footage from an Apache helicopter lighting up Phil's condo*

30 seconds after cease fire: I have received ZERO CONTRIBUTIONS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol at the misadventures of phil

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lowering phils coffin into the earth after the funeral and the weeping mourners can still hear his muffled complaints the entire time but are pretending not too

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Ah what a beautiful day in Hiroshima, lovely tree style plants. Custom Japane- wait. Wait what the gently caress. Dude my health is getting obliterated. Oh my god. gently caress this. I'm going to Nagasaki. Okay we have a donation from Suburhum- no, I'm not reading your loving name. And now I've got your money and your information, idiot. Nice loving wor- wait, huh?! What the gently caress. So now I die here too? What the gently caress. gently caress this poo poo. Kojima is a loving cocksucker.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Ah what a beautiful day in Hiroshima, lovely tree style plants. Custom Japane- wait. Wait what the gently caress. Dude my health is getting obliterated. Oh my god. gently caress this. I'm going to Nagasaki. Okay we have a donation from Suburhum- no, I'm not reading your loving name. And now I've got your money and your information, idiot. Nice loving wor- wait, huh?! What the gently caress. So now I die here too? What the gently caress. gently caress this poo poo. Kojima is a loving cocksucker.

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ol yeller posted:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phil emerges from the smoking wreckage and his head pivots toward a nearby firefighter while standing totally still. Okay, so I climb all those stairs and I'm back where I started. Ha ha ha ha ha haugh agh agh. Okay. Fine. This is so stupid. Clears his throat for 4 seconds. Hrk, okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

Phil emerges from the smoking wreckage and his head pivots toward a nearby firefighter while standing totally still. Okay, so I climb all those stairs and I'm back where I started. Ha ha ha ha ha haugh agh agh. Okay. Fine. This is so stupid. Clears his throat for 4 seconds. Hrk, okay.

Lmao