Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Phy posted:

I would have expected more violins

:dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Phy posted:

I would have expected more violins

That would have been too cymbal.

Anyway, I heard they had trouble keeping the tempo when the lights turned red

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Arivia posted:

good news the fionna and cake spinoff started two weeks ago

i was p worried this was gonna be just extra cynical adventure time with teenager levels of swearing and blood

and it kind of is

but it kind of works really well? idk, I liked what I’ve seen so far even though the last few weeks have been rough and I feel like a total hater

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Absolutely would

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dildog is what Dilbert Guy first tried as a name for Dogbert.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Speedboat Jones posted:

And look what happened to him. Imagine a world in which Scott Adams was allowed to keep Dilldog.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They've had Dilly Dogs for years at the Ballpark in Arlington, where the Texas Rangers play. They're pretty good fresh out the fryer! I do not imagine they are a food that is helped by being cheaply made, frozen, and microwaved.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SpacePig posted:

And look what happened to him. Imagine a world in which Scott Adams was allowed to keep Dilldog.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

I can't imagine why they nixed that

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I like to eat food.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Much more interesting if we change "had" to "was."

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

this is a real one from china, its not bad

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Paladinus posted:

I like to eat food.

loving disgusting

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Holy gently caress. Post this in the 90s thread. This one hits write in a benis.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Large Testicles posted:

Yeah I've had that one before, it's ok.

I bought one from the same sort of "theme" the other day called ""Mexican Chicken Tomato" and boy is it not.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

This one is violence.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Nothing for 20 years and suddenly he’s dropping gold like every week.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty’ - get unlimited garlic bread at Keats-a Pizza!

"Pizza is all ye know on Earth, and all ye need to know!"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Crust thou art, to crust thou shall return.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

dialhforhero posted:

Holy gently caress. Post this in the 90s thread. This one hits write in a benis.

I never knew about the keep-on-clicking thing, so my benis is unscathed.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Large Testicles posted:

I thought it tastes more like the herbs and seasoning you'd put in a ragu, didn't notice a meat taste. Seems to be the theme with these odd chip flavors.

I take pictures of all the odd chip flavors I run into and keep them in a Google photos folder. I have no friends.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpl3VjTeMpQ

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Bald Stalin posted:

I thought it tastes more like the herbs and seasoning you'd put in a ragu, didn't notice a meat taste. Seems to be the theme with these odd chip flavors.

I take pictures of all the odd chip flavors I run into and keep them in a Google photos folder. I have no friends.

The real friends were the crisps you ate along the way. But I guess you did eat them, so...

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Bald Stalin posted:

You best be sharing these photos if you wanna be my friend

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7032026204416789766

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The one eye moving independently of the other is real artistry.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Love those Corridor boys.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress Corridor, though, for their continued support of AI/generative art.
You'd think VFX professionals would know better but they're a little too techbro poisoned.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wonderful meme by the "NFTs are cool/AI 'art' is the future" team

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

gently caress Corridor, though, for their continued support of AI/generative art.
You'd think VFX professionals would know better but they're a little too techbro poisoned.

I did not know anything about these guys until after finding the video, and the more I learn the worse it is.

Seems they're also libertarian dudebros? Gross.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I see we're speedrunning milkshake duck this morning

(Also lol that the one time I actually want to type "duck" my autocorrect tried for the swear)

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_7zlfGgywI

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I know realise that the Steven Universe theme has a similar melody to Space Oddity.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Phy posted:

I see we're speedrunning milkshake duck this morning

(Also lol that the one time I actually want to type "duck" my autocorrect tried for the swear)

My milkshake fucks all the boys in the yard

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Inzombiac posted:

Are they really doing anything other than occasionally using it as one of the million other computer tools they already use for the job?

I'm not a subscriber so just looking at the "Will Actors REALLY be Replaced?" video, he says "Will we see acting go away? I hope not, that will suck" then "these communities [writers and actors] are feeling scared and for good reason... there's no regulation or safety net".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-aWHGKeMo

Then they just look at some examples and talk about how they work or don't. I'm not really seeing anything problematic unless you expect them to just boycott the technology completely while everyone else steams ahead.

:eyepop:

still probably not as bad as the one that got censored though

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pro click right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Are they really doing anything other than occasionally using it as one of the million other computer tools they already use for the job?

I'm not a subscriber so just looking at the "Will Actors REALLY be Replaced?" video, he says "Will we see acting go away? I hope not, that will suck" then "these communities [writers and actors] are feeling scared and for good reason... there's no regulation or safety net".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-aWHGKeMo

Then they just look at some examples and talk about how they work or don't. I'm not really seeing anything problematic unless you expect them to just boycott the technology completely while everyone else steams ahead.

:eyepop:

still probably not as bad as the one that got censored though

They also did that anime rock paper scissors video, and in the behind the scenes, they talked about how stable diffusion is finally democratizing the art of animation.