Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They were ok with the Alabama mall pedophile who ran for senator, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Willatron posted:

Lol these are the same people who think Biden et al should be publicly executed for alleged secret pedophilia

Yes but BIDET is a MAN
The teacher is a WOMAN

:biotruths: WOMAN cannot RAPE MAN. :biotruths:

Note: This offer only good until it is no longer politically convenient for us.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

I’m going to get cussed at and flamed, but here goes: In a lot of older foreign cultures, young boys traditionally have been instructed in how to please women sexually, and it is older women who do the teaching. It is not a crime in these cultures. You aren’t born with the knowledge. It is usually learned one way or the other. Needless to state, one hopes the young man thoroughly enjoyed his lessons, the instructor is very nicely proportioned. Wish I had had a teacher like that.
This is the exact same BS that gets brought up as "actually more women are pedos than men" by MRAs with a slight shift of the glass.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I'm pretty sure Gulag Archipelago is still fairly well received in academic circles. According to a quick google, there seem to be a lot of criticisms that he sometimes reports on rumors and stories other people told him without verifying if it was true, but it is still well-regarded. I'm not really plugged into academic literature circles, so maybe that has changed recently, though.

As a collection of folklore it's an amazing resource. It's also an amazing read, there are some mind blowing stories in there. The overall narrative tracks pretty well with the reality of the gulag system.

The tl;dr is One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich. That's one hell of a novel, everyone should read it. It's a short novel too, there's no excuse to be lazy and just watch the movie adaption. Solzhenitsyn has his flaws, a lack of literary talent isn't one of them.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Warmachine posted:

Yes but BIDET is a MAN
The teacher is a WOMAN

:biotruths: WOMAN cannot RAPE MAN. :biotruths:

Note: This offer only good until it is no longer politically convenient for us.

Ngl Bidet kinda sounds like a freep nickname

It’s a shame Trump comes up with his own burns because we just don’t get classic freep owns like we did during Obama anymore

Also, gross freep. Entirely expected, but yikes

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 11, 2023

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Jesus Christ he's 12.

These are the same people going on about how we need to kill all the pedophile groomers, but when an adult actually fucks a kid they're rooting her on.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They mean 'the existence of gay people' when they say that though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah, they don’t have a problem with child marriage either, and probably have some great biotruths about how adult men are most strongly attracted to 16-year-old girls, who are in turn most attracted to 40-year-old men.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Yep, and they quietly cheer on priests with altar boys, because it's acceptable within their model.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Or they go the Bill Donohue route and blame gay priests while at the same time having a string of rape allegations against women and girls to his name.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blaming it all on the homosexual agenda is so funny.

Wow why is it so hard to find people for this job that disqualifies 52% of the population for not having a penis.

Wow why is it so hard to find straight dudes for the job where loving women is against the rules.

Wow why is it so hard to find people who aren't into kids for this job that bans healthy adult sexual relationships with either sex.

Whoops all pedophiles, welp can't replace anyone so just cover it up when they touch a kid I guess.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announces formal impeachment inquiry against President Biden

quote:

To: fruser1
“These are allegations of abuse of power, obstruction and corruption.”

He concluded: “And they warrant further investigation by the House of Representatives. That’s why today I am directing our house committee to open a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.”

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Congrats McCarthy and Republicans in the House!!!

GO GET HIM!!!!

40 posted on 9/12/2023, 1:37:04 PM by Basket_of_Deplorables (Vivek for VP!!!!)

quote:

Thank God Kevin did this.

And he did it the right way, slowly, methodically, thorough so that there will be...as there always are...MINIMUM complaints.

39 posted on 9/12/2023, 1:19:05 PM by Maris Crane

quote:

"Impeachment INQUIRY", sounds like the ol' "Repeal and Replace" bait-n-switch.
Trump had no such soft treatment even when the charges were based on falsehoods.

Still bringin' the knife to the gunfight.

1 posted on 9/12/2023, 11:34:53 AM by fruser1

quote:

Historical records matter.

Only three U.S. presidents have been impeached. They are Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

Joe Biden needs to join the fraternity.

7 posted on 9/12/2023, 11:53:07 AM by Mr. N. Wolfe

quote:

How about impeaching is jerk for illegally forcing millions of Americans to get "vaccinated" knowing full well it was unconstitutional.
Yes, and I know they don't care about the Constitution but that doesn't mean we should forget about first principles.

12 posted on 9/12/2023, 12:02:37 PM by frogjerk (More people have died trusting the government than not trusting the government.)

quote:

To: Parley Baer
I care more about DEFUNDING the stinking IRS, FBI new building, Special counsel’s office, impeachment inquiry is going NO WHERE in the senate! Our government has been weaponized and that is FAR MORE important than the bumbling old fool in the WH!! Obama is running the country you don’t think that IF Kamala gets into the WH that is NOT going to continue REALLY??

15 posted on 9/12/2023, 12:05:41 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Biden is a figurehead.

Impeach Obama’s minions instead.

22 posted on 9/12/2023, 12:19:24 PM by UnwashedPeasant (The pandemic we suffer from is not COVID. It is Marxist Democrat Leftism.)

quote:

To: cgbg
It's more about convincing We the People than it is about "winning over the Democrats", which is practically impossible. The Democrats (the real ones, the principalities and powers behind the curtain) like having that drooling moron in the White House.
1) He's completely controllable. He even admits it.

2) He's a great big upthrust middle finger to We the People.

54 posted on 9/12/2023, 2:05:38 PM by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)

quote:

Watch how fast they sweep Crooked Joe out of D.C., they won’t sit back and let this play out, he’s gotta go.
The Marxists will have a new, worse replacement in there in less than 60 days.

32 posted on 9/12/2023, 1:02:37 PM by Fireone (Who killed Obama's chef?)

quote:

“”Impeachment INQUIRY”, sounds like the ol’ “Repeal and Replace” bait-n-switch.
Trump had no such soft treatment even when the charges were based on falsehoods.

Still bringin’ the knife to the gunfight.”

100% Wrong Take. You really don’t know much about this, do you.

The DOJ, MSM, FBI, State, etc. refusedto investigate anything Biden. The House couldn’t prod them except with Contempt, whichwould then be refered to...THE DOJ lol.

This Impeachment Inquiry opens up EVERYTHING to The House. Bank records, emails (including his aliases), phone records, IC files, secret sources, etc.

Will he be removed? Probably not. Do I care? Nope. The Inquiry will put everything in the open. Even MSM will have to cover when the Bribery trail is completely exposed.

Exact deposit amounts, with account numbers, inflow and outflow, all of it.

If you follow top legal minds like Mike Davis, Margo Cleveland, etc., you would understand.

Woo hooo! Way to go Kevin!!!!

41 posted on 9/12/2023, 1:46:25 PM by Basket_of_Deplorables (Vivek for VP!!!!)

Opinions are mixed, but for the most part they are too deep in the conspiracies to be pleased.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Anything short of Donald Trump trotting on stage with Hillary, Obama, Joe, and AOC in leg irons and announcing that from today forth it's illegal to be leftist and also that he's personally ordering your kids to invite you to thanksgiving again will not appease them.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Neito posted:

Anything short of Donald Trump trotting on stage with Hillary, Obama, Joe, and AOC in leg irons and announcing that from today forth it's illegal to be leftist and also that he's personally ordering your kids to invite you to thanksgiving again will not appease them.

But they will also vote and donate money.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Neito posted:

Donald Trump trotting on stage with Hillary, Obama, Joe, and AOC in leg irons and announcing that from today forth it's illegal to be leftist and also that he's personally ordering your kids to invite you to thanksgiving again
All planned by Kamala no doubt! :freep:

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Neito posted:

Even then they’ll complain that their kids weren’t forced to be nice enough to them.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Alex Jones spent more than $93,000 in a month, but Sandy Hook families still haven’t been paid a penny, court documents show

quote:

To: Drew68

I hope the Newtown families and their lawyers never see a penny.

2 posted on 09/14/2023 5:23:03 PM PDT by struggle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The “parents” didn’t know anything about the 40 minutes of Sandy Hook discussions on Alex’s show out of 9,000 hours over seven years until the ambulance chasers recruited them five years after the fact.

8 posted on 09/14/2023 5:34:16 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is ████ █ ██████ ███████ ███ ██████ ██ ████████. FJB.)

quote:

Good for Alex Jones!
I hope he doesn't pay out a single red cent.

I second the motion.
I admit that I know very little about this case, but it sounds like Alex made some speculative comments (once) when the event occurred. And years later the lawyers go after him, and when they finally brought the case to court, Alex and his lawyers weren't allowed to provide a defense.
Pure lawfare to try to shut Alex up - and having nothing to do with the parents who will never see a penny.
14 posted on 09/14/2023 5:40:29 PM PDT by El Cid (Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house...)

quote:

He said he was kidding. Can’t you people take a joke?

16 posted on 09/14/2023 5:44:11 PM PDT by AppyPappy (Biden told Al Roker "America is back". Unfortunately, he meant back to the 1970's)

quote:

Couldn’t care less.Yes,the families have been wronged...profoundly wronged. But not by Jones...despite what a jury might think.

18 posted on 09/14/2023 6:00:29 PM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Two Words: BANANA REPUBLIC!)

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
"Despite what a jury may think."

Points for honesty with their fascist beliefs, just not caring what the judicial system does when there's a verdict against the people they feel are the wrong targets. Process doesn't matter, just how much the outcome hurts their preferred enemies.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I like all the people who deliberately don’t know anything about the trial insisting their version is correct.

Who cares if Jones questioned the parents’ motivation in the trial while on the stand or put out a bounty for the plaintiff’s lawyer’s head on a literal pike. That’s not how these old fucks feel it should’ve gone.

It’s a very blunt microcosm of their views.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Xiahou Dun posted:

I like all the people who deliberately don’t know anything about the trial insisting their version is correct.

Who cares if Jones questioned the parents’ motivation in the trial while on the stand or put out a bounty for the plaintiff’s lawyer’s head on a literal pike. That’s not how these old fucks feel it should’ve gone.

It’s a very blunt microcosm of their views.

Doesn't help that Jones is now pushing the line that he wasn't allowed to present a defense and just summarily found guilty (instead of, you know, hosed around so much with discovery that he got a default judgement issued against him, itself a minor accomplishment), which these cretins uncritically accept.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Doesn't help that Jones is now pushing the line that he wasn't allowed to present a defense and just summarily found guilty (instead of, you know, hosed around so much with discovery that he got a default judgement issued against him, itself a minor accomplishment), which these cretins uncritically accept.

That’s not new. He’s done that since before the default was granted.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The primary legal tactic of the modern far right is to delegitimize every aspect of the legal system until that system decides in their favor at which point any they switch to calling any attempt to oppose them evidence of a conspiracy to thwart the rule of law.

example:

Former Trump Spox Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden White House Can’t Just Call Everything a ‘Witch Hunt’

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

I do find it pretty distressing that multiple Democratic leaders are unironically using "witch hunt"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's almost as if there's no meaningful difference between Ds and Rs when it comes to stuff like this

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I prefer “crucible cosplay”.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's almost as if there's no meaningful difference between Ds and Rs when it comes to stuff like this

When it comes to using an extremely common term?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Are we starting a witch hunt on people who use the term witch hunt?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Judge appears to reject Trump bid to talk classified info at Mar-a-Lago posted by freeper Reno89519

quote:

Comment #4 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #7 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #10 Removed by Moderator

There's also a boring slapfight that, in short,

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

quote:

Does anyone really believe this judge sticks to any rules that she doesn’t first bend and twist into a complete perversion of justice?

You know, she’s Trump’s appointee, don’t you? Are you saying Trump intentionally made a bad, if not corrupt, judicial appointment or are you saying Trump isn’t capable of properly vetting his nominees?

26 posted on 9/14/2023, 3:51:46 AM by Behind Liberal Lines

quote:

To: Behind Liberal Lines

In other words, no case against Trump’s leadership can be articulated without first, in some way or another, lowering your IQ.

31 posted on 9/14/2023, 7:54:01 AM by reasonisfaith (What are the personal implications if the Resurrection of Christ is a true event in history?)

Freep:

quote:

My apologies for assuming you were capable of critical thinking.

36 posted on 9/15/2023, 3:24:47 AM by Behind Liberal Lines

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 15, 2023

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I went hunting on freep for discussions about the proposed gag order and shockingly they haven't said anything about it. So, instead, here's Hunter Biden indicted by special counsel on felony gun charges posted by freeper Jayster

Everything is a conspiracy, volume 1.

quote:

To: Jayster

Three charges, a distraction from bribery and family corruption. If Smith is incorrectly appointed as counsel, will the charges fail?

5 posted on 9/14/2023, 10:47:58 AM by Reno89519 (DeSantis 2024. Successful Governor, Honorable Veteran, Respectful, Respected. No Baggage, No Drama.)

Everything is a conspiracy, volume 2.

quote:

This indictment will be used to keep evidence from the House impeachment inquiry. The timing of the indictment is more than curious.

7 posted on 9/14/2023, 10:48:45 AM by gov_bean_ counter (Eccl 10:2 - The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left )

I loving wish.

quote:

To: gundog

Yeah, a vindictive Joe Biden is a dangerous one for conservatives in this country.

8 posted on 9/14/2023, 10:48:55 AM by CatOwner (Don't expect anyone, even conservatives, to have your back when the SHTF in 2021 and beyond.)

it?

quote:

It he needed the weapon as protection from Cornpop.

15 posted on 9/14/2023, 10:55:32 AM by rey

Everything is a conspiracy, volume 3.

quote:

To: All

ZERO IMPORTANCE.

Desperate effort to provide GOPe Swamp Filth with something else to talk about than their failure to stop the prosecutions against Trump.

16 posted on 9/14/2023, 10:55:43 AM by Owen

quote:

To: Jayster; Chode; SkyDancer; Salamander; Carriage Hill; Lockbox; MtnClimber; nascarnation; ...

quote:

Nothing will happen.

That’s because it’s not You or Me.

We would have been the subjects/victims of an 04:00 NO KNOCK, FLASH BANG, JACK BOOT ON THE NECK, TERRORIZE THE WIFE AND KIDS, SHOOT THE DOG(S) AND TRASH THE HOUSE WHILE SEARCHING FOR PLACES TO PLANT FRAUDULENT EVIDENCE WELFARE CHECK !!!

And then they would make some Coffee and Breakfast without doing the dishes afterwards.

45 posted on 9/14/2023, 1:26:25 PM by mabarker1 ( (Congress- the opposite of PROGRESS!!! A fraud, a hypocrite, a liar. I'm a member of Congress!!!)

This is what freepers actually believe, volume 1.

quote:

Plenty will happen. Plenty is happening.

Hunter is the Lee Harvey Oswald of this mess. He’s being offered up as a sacrifice in an attempt to make this all go away. The Deep State is no longer protecting him. So win or lose, they are trying to create distance between themselves and Hunter.

Notice that the only thing he has been charged with has no connection (or at least no obvious connection that I can see) to his father. I think they are hoping that charging and maybe even convicting him will shut people up and they’ll be satisfied that “justice” was done and that people will stop complaining about the 2 tier justice system. Ha. Not a chance, IMO.

Everyone knows that Joe is in this up to his ears. I doubt people are going to be satisfied with putting Hunter in jail for a gun crime - and that’s assuming that he’s actually convicted and actually gets sentenced to jail time.

Nope. The silver lining is that this is going to drag on and on and on and the dirty family secrets are going to drip out for as long as it drags on.

IMO this all works in Trump’s favor.

Enjoy the show.

59 posted on 9/14/2023, 3:55:57 PM by generally ( Don't be stupid. We have politicians for that.)

quote:

To: ding_dong_daddy_from_dumas

The BIG problem is that something like 4 of every 10 people out here are DEMOCRATS. In a trial jury of 12, odds are that 4 of them are DEMOCRATS. It only takes 1 juror to HANG A JURY!
NEWSFLASH: NOBODY IN THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES!
NOBODY!

68 posted on 9/14/2023, 7:54:54 PM by Dick Bachert (=uran)

This is what freepers actually believe, volume 2.

quote:

I’ve seen a number of competing theories on what this signifies.

-Being done to prevent Hunter from testifying to Congress for the impeachment inquiry (e.g. He’s prevented from answering questions because it may interfere with his pending trial).

-The Democrats are preparing to throw Joe Biden under the bus.

-The Democrats are looking to throw Hunter under the bus as a way to exonerate Joe and place all the blame on Hunter.
Recent stories, like the following, appear to give some credence to this theory.

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-hunter-biden-bond-forged-143601135.html

Exerpt:

quote:

People who know both men [Hunter and Joe] say their bond is singular in its intensity. But even allies of the president, who prides himself on his political and human instincts, say he has at times been too deferential to his younger son, appearing unwilling to tell him no, despite Hunter Biden’s problems and his long trail of bad decisions.

Something is afoot, that’s for sure. Exactly what, we’ll have to wait and see.

72 posted on 9/14/2023, 9:56:35 PM by mbrfl

ahahahahahahaha oh god

quote:

To: nralife

With everything the entire Biden Crime Syndicate is guilty of... These “charges” are weak IMO.

Are they likely to garner a conviction? In today’s legal climate, they SHOULD.

I guess we’ll see.

75 posted on 9/15/2023, 8:02:09 AM by Dead Corpse (A Psalm in napalm...)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Jimmy Carter, Rosalynn ‘coming to the end,’ grandson says posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

Almost all the posts are, of course, negative as hell. For a change of pace, here's all seven of the 89 total posts that aren't just loving awful.

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Nevertheless, we should all be so lucky and blessed to have and to hold a loving spouse until death.

11 posted on 9/15/2023, 8:32:52 AM by Ge0ffrey

quote:

The peanut farmer was never meant to be president. He was TERRIBLE at it. That being said, he was a kind-hearted man, not like Dims these days. I think he did a lot of good work for charity.

He and his wife had a long, good life together. It’s time for them to go home in peace.

13 posted on 9/15/2023, 8:33:26 AM by VictoryGal (Never give up, never surrender! Stand for Trump or Kneel for Leftists!)

quote:

Jimmy Carter was a horrible president. I can’t say anything nice about him as a politician, but he does have a sense of decency that no longer exists in the Democrat Party today.

38 posted on 9/15/2023, 8:55:28 AM by dowcaet

quote:

Aren’t the Carters in their 90s? That’s how I hope to go out - very old with my dearest still with me. Never voted for him, even for Gov, but don’t remember being ashamed of him.

46 posted on 9/15/2023, 9:00:20 AM by GAgal

quote:

I’ve always loved Rosalynn. Jimmy lucked out on that one.

Jimmy seems like personally a nice guy even though I don’t know how such a nice guy could be wrong about so many politically-related things.

They are both Christian and have the kind of relationship where you think if one goes the other will follow soon after.

We’d all do well to have the kind of love relationship they’ve had.

I’ll see you Jimmy and Rosalynn someday in heaven.

God bless you.

49 posted on 9/15/2023, 9:05:08 AM by Jim W N (MAGA by restoring the Gospel of the Grace of Christ (Jude 3) and our Free Constitutional Republic!)

quote:

I lost my mom of 87 a month ago so I’ll go easy on the critism, for now. Others loved them for non-political reasons and I’m sure they’re feeling the impending loss as much as I am.

57 posted on 9/15/2023, 9:11:55 AM by fwdude (.)

quote:

Mr. Carter was a horrifically bad president, but has been a really outstanding FORMER president. He worked on projects he believed in, and kept his nose largely out of politics, unlike O’Vomit.

To be married that long, and to have lived that long is a cause to rejoice. I wish them well on the way to forever together.

58 posted on 9/15/2023, 9:12:41 AM by VideoPaul

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
^^^Wait. What has Obama done in the political realm since he left office?^^^

I love how Hunter Biden first got a "sweetheart deal" TM, then a conservative leaning judge threw out the plea agreement so now he's being charged with a crime and Freep, talk radio and FOX are all "oh, sure, NOW they charge him. What took them so long" and that it's just another convoluted hosed up conspiracy to gently caress over Trump and save Joe Biden because Hunter Biden didn't get sent directly to Guantanamo or executed by a firing squad on live television and is, instead, going through a legal process.

Oddly, as has been pointed out, no mention of his 2nd amendment rights being violated either from the Guns All the Time people.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 16, 2023

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Oh hey Cornpop

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Lol these Dems aren't decent unlike my beautiful saintly president Trump who raped his wives paid for multiple abortions (which I consider to be murder) and almost certainly hosed a 13 year old girl

Freepers are seriously subhuman

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

BiggerBoat posted:

Freep (And the American right in general) can't bring themselves to hate an old white man so they made up several conspiracies about how Obama is secretly still in charge

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BiggerBoat posted:

Been brought up constantly as a right wing talking point.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

BiggerBoat posted:

Continue to be a black former president, one of the highest crimes imaginable.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Continue to be a black former president, one of the highest crimes imaginable.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Freep (And the American right in general) can't bring themselves to hate an old white man so they made up several conspiracies about how Obama is secretly still in charge

pseudanonymous posted:

Been brought up constantly as a right wing talking point.

Oh.

I meant beside all that.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It was a common belief on the right that he was masterminding a shadow govt during the Trump years

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

quote:

and kept his nose largely out of politics, unlike O’Vomit

“I need to make a witty version of Obama’s name that will convey how much I despise him. Hmmm…Obama…Obama…I know, “O’Vomit”! Ehehehe got ‘em!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

The Artificial Kid posted:

“I need to make a witty version of Obama’s name that will convey how much I despise him. Hmmm…Obama…Obama…I know, “O’Vomit”! Ehehehe got ‘em!”

It’s Barfsack Ocrumbo translated through a game of telephone.