Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

you like spitting on Africans. interesting.

I didnt spit on anyone? it was a russian guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/SpeakerMcCarthy/status/1702141684400669133

looking great!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pictured: two of the biggest cucks in America

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
very normal looking face shape sir!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
politics: inscrutable

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1702287030858719257?t=435lQ6gqcE3iyxq4McKbew&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no. no one has ever talked about migrants before

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Unbelievably loving stupid.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Taiwan should make it illegal to sell chips to any of Musk's companies, directly or indirectly.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

how many 10,000s of americans are there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's trying hard to channel the posting power of trump but he just cant do it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

nobody has ever talked about the southern border before

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

That DICK! posted:

the elmo stuff is so lame. you're saying the stupid idiot guy is like the cute loveable little red fellow who wants to educate children? friend to all? why. cause elmo's for babies and you dont like baby stuff? big tough grown adult. i'll karate chop your arms off

'musk' is right there too

noun
1 a strong-smelling reddish-brown substance which is secreted by the male musk deer for scent-marking and is an important ingredient in perfumery.
• a secretion similar to musk from another animal: civets habitually deposit tiny amounts of musk.

ORIGIN
late Middle English: from late Latin muscus, from Persian mušk, perhaps from Sanskrit muṣka ‘scrotum’ (because of the similarity in shape of the sac on the abdomen of a male musk deer in which musk is produced).

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Juul-Whip posted:

'musk' is right there too

noun
1 a strong-smelling reddish-brown substance which is secreted by the male musk deer for scent-marking and is an important ingredient in perfumery.
• a secretion similar to musk from another animal: civets habitually deposit tiny amounts of musk.

ORIGIN
late Middle English: from late Latin muscus, from Persian mušk, perhaps from Sanskrit muṣka ‘scrotum’ (because of the similarity in shape of the sac on the abdomen of a male musk deer in which musk is produced).

goons finding this out the way homer found out her name was Krabappel

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

goons finding this out the way homer found out her name was Krabappel

lmao

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Legit looks like parts of his face are caving in and leaving holes. Is the plastic of his jaw enhancements starting to break down?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

great timing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Legit looks like parts of his face are caving in and leaving holes. Is the plastic of his jaw enhancements starting to break down?

Nah, you skin changes a lot as you get into late middle age and plastic surgery starts to look pretty strange.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
elon scrotum

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i mean the dudes middle name is 'pussy'

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

That DICK! posted:

great timing

lmao

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

a stinky, never-washed scrotum that secretes smelly fluids

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

not again!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

ekuNNN posted:

Engineering genius Musk

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol ok dude

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is hte content i crave

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Nah McCarthy just looks like that

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I looked at an AP post on twitter about how alex jones hasn't paid any money to the Sandy Hook families and the 30 top replies are all like "hell yeah, that's cool, gently caress them, freedom of speech".

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it owns that all the government can do is scream DO SOMETHING at all the other zombified departments/offices

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ekuNNN posted:

Engineering genius Musk

lol the electric rear motor in a model s is about a hundred pounds wtf

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I like that Elon has a child’s understanding of cost of things where more of something/bigger means it must be the better option.

Capitalist dipshit doesn't understand the labor theory of value

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he was probably talking about the whole weight of the car and that just brings up more questions

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol the electric rear motor in a model s is about a hundred pounds wtf

Yeah I was wondering the same thing lol. Maybe he meant motor+battery pack?

Real Answer: He's dumb

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Nice choice of shoes to go with your suit, idiot

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Just a Moron posted:

Nice choice of shoes to go with your suit, idiot

uh, gonna need you to narrow that down

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the lb’er theory of value

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lol I just looked up Mccarthy and it looks like where I grew up might be in his district.

Its a real hosed up district that includes mostly farmland and public land in the southeastern part of the valley with a few fingers reaching out to encompass suburbs of cities (can't get too urban tho)

gently caress mmcarthy I hope him and his family get asthma from living in bako

You're in the armpit of California! The taint! Even fresno looks down on you, bitch boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

Lol I just looked up Mccarthy and it looks like where I grew up might be in his district.

Its a real hosed up district that includes mostly farmland and public land in the southeastern part of the valley with a few fingers reaching out to encompass suburbs of cities (can't get too urban tho)

gently caress mmcarthy I hope him and his family get asthma from living in bako

You're in the armpit of California! The taint! Even fresno looks down on you, bitch boy

mad?