Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

I never got this. How can you fit a bundle of spaghetti completely in a pot as is. It wouldn't fill !!

there are large pots Buddykins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

what happens if you are one of those people who have half of your absorbed twins organs so like your heart has XX chromosomes but your liver has XY?

you become goku

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

VideoKid posted:

what happens if you are one of those people who have half of your absorbed twins organs so like your heart has XX chromosomes but your liver has XY?

Not a problem, we have a heart medication specifically for that

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

titty_baby_ posted:

You let it soften a bit and then stir it in, dunbass

you don’t even need a pot, just use a wide pan

pasta in a pot is a conspiracy by big pot

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Buddykins posted:

the wife literally acted like a child and the man was too. They looked at me like teenagers and said "you just seemed like you didnt care about us"

do you ever tell your customers about me or my posts

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Very upset.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

crime fighting hog posted:

we could have ruled this land together,, you and i

You were supposed to bring balance to the forums!

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

first worlders are the softest bitches in all of human existence

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
really looking forward to the day trump drops dead lol

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Vim Fuego posted:

You were supposed to bring balance to the forums!

I HATE YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

piss guzzler 420 posted:

first world problem :rolleyes:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

I was alone last night and we got incredibly busy and i had 6 tables with an 8 top as well and sweating and trying to keep it together and a table complained that i wasnt paying attention to them enough after touching their table so much that I thought I was bothering them. My 8 top got to 1800$ and the other table was at 180.
Please translate to normal people speak

This is as bad as when the computer touches start speaking in acronym gibberish

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Take it back!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

THE DEMOCRATS MUST STOP INTERFERING WITH OUR UPCOMING 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THE WEAPONIZATION & CHEATING MUST STOP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

new kind of cat posted:

It's going to be so funny!!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I bought a really large (14" wide, about 7" high) pot back when I was fantasizing about making a huge Italian "Sunday gravy" dinner for a bunch of people, but that was right before I started realizing that red meat does not like me.

I should use it for veg or turkey tamales, it'd be perfect for that. But it's also perfect for any long pasta.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

nikosoft posted:

It's going to be so funny!!

it really is, it is going to be so drat weird and will further wreck alot of brains

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

new kind of cat posted:

what the gently caress hes the president respect the office

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Congrats to the year 2023 - the first year in human history that icky human blood instead of blue-dyed water was used to test menstrual products

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

"mountains of impeachment evidence, at this time in the election cycle, from all over the country, localized ENTIRELY within a laptop..."

"yes!"

"may I see it?"

"... no."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

titty_baby_ posted:

Please translate to normal people speak

This is as bad as when the computer touches start speaking in acronym gibberish

Okay we'll put it in weed industry speak for you

Big brownie boy, burger man! Burger brownie gummy vape! Bob Marley at a Macy's not sure which wedding present to buy!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bethamphetamine posted:

Congrats to the year 2023 - the first year in human history that icky human blood instead of blue-dyed water was used to test menstrual products

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

they're literally so well off to be able to dine in a restaurant multiple times a week and still they bitch

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

I bought a really large (14" wide, about 7" high) pot back when I was fantasizing about making a huge Italian "Sunday gravy" dinner for a bunch of people, but that was right before I started realizing that red meat does not like me.

I should use it for veg or turkey tamales, it'd be perfect for that. But it's also perfect for any long pasta.

long pasta is the italian term for cannibalism

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

people who feel like they are being ignored by waitstaff really need to spend time in France or Italy or Greece or lots of other parts of Europe.

Oddly when in Munich in 2019 we were kind-of impressed at the service, it was pretty American-y. Rome is the best in my experience, if you ask them to do stuff sometimes they say "no".

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Wish I had a gf so I could watch her pour blue fluid on a pad 1x/ month

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

cast aside the twisted customs of your ancestors and eat the vegetable

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
dried pasta is better than fresh pasta

fight me

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

first Blade movie owned so hard. 2nd one was awesome too

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

they're literally so well off to be able to dine in a restaurant multiple times a week and still they bitch

I've got a friend who's an extremely nice guy (and also now that I think of it my boss) but he's decided that it's suspicious when those new "iPad" payment screen things collect the tip at a point where there's been no service yet, and you're ordering at the counter, so he picks like 15% at most.

I always do 25% (or more, like on a really small tab) because whether they do anything directly for me or not they're still working harder than me.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
If you are rude to workers it should be a death sentence.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trungo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

fight me

This is a pretty involved subject; basically they're two different things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqvM1h7WhI

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

:hai:

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

AxGrap posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I've got a friend who's an extremely nice guy (and also now that I think of it my boss) but he's decided that it's suspicious when those new "iPad" payment screen things collect the tip at a point where there's been no service yet, and you're ordering at the counter, so he picks like 15% at most.

I always do 25% (or more, like on a really small tab) because whether they do anything directly for me or not they're still working harder than me.

Me and my uncle were in a pub somewhere in I think around Dublin, might have been London, not sure which trip it was while my aunt was shopping for dumb tourist stuff somewhere down the street and we had maybe like 4-5 beers combined and left a few pounds/euro coins, basically any change that wasn't bills on the bar when we left and the bartender was like 'sirs, you forgot your change!!' and we were like 'lol, you can keep it as a tip' and he almost seemed offended

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

ah poo poo per CBS

quote:

Say goodbye to self-serve drink machines, McDonald's fans.

The fast-food chain plans to get rid of self-service "beverage stations" at its U.S. locations by 2032, McDonald's confirmed to CBS News on Tuesday. A spokesperson did not say how the change would impact international locations.

McDonald's USA said the company is making the change so that customer and worker experiences will be consistent across all ordering points, from dining in person to visiting a drive-through or ordering via the company's app.

McDonald's USA did not say how the removals would impact drink refills. Franchise locations until now have had control over refill policies, the company previously shared on social media. CBS News has reached out to McDonald's for additional details.

Some locations have already removed their self-serve soda machines, customers pointed out on social media. One person on X, the platform previously known as Twitter, said the change happened at their regular McDonald's location not long ago. The customer said they asked an employee for a refill and it took more than five minutes to get the the drink.

"If they had them I could have refilled it myself in less then [sic] 30 seconds," the person wrote.

Some on social media wondered how they'd be able to create unique beverages by mixing different sodas, with one user posting, "say goodbye to hybrid drinks."

McDonald's has rolled out several other changes in recent years, including the opening of an automated restaurant near Fort Worth, Texas. The chain has also introduced revamped burgers with "pillowy" buns and started selling Krispy Kreme donuts at some locations.

In late July, McDonald's said digital sales, comprised of app, delivery and kiosk purchases, accounted for nearly 40% of systemwide sales for the second quarter of 2023. Revenue rose 14% to about $6.5 billion for the quarter.

"The McDonald's brand has never been stronger," McDonald's President and CEO Chris Kempczinski said at the time.

When I was a kid we called this a "suicide drink" but some i know call it "toxic sludge"

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

fight me

I always use fresh pasta. If the box rattles, throw it away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

AxGrap posted: